SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP > Screenshots and Videos

Old 06/11/2014, 03:43 AM   #21
TheThirdNeo
Big Clucker

Default Re: The Last of Us (SA-MP) - Almost one year!

Well.. That's the best gamemode I've ever seen and I think it's good because it's like I'm Alive game !! I like it.
TheThirdNeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/11/2014, 09:45 AM   #22
Riddick94
High-roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammp View Post
The fire has started. You should put it out before the moderator smells/sees/hears it.
As I said in a first post, that all the spam posts will be reported, so it happened. So sad, that some people literally can't grow up and trying their best to get you down, and they think that they have accomplished that. His post has been reported, and the conversation is from over 6 months ago (or around that).

P.S
Project was never closed, I've also said in a first post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddick94
[...]
About us

I have managed to get a group to help me develop this project, we all had better and worse days, some people have left or they had to be removed from the group. I really appreciate people's potential to help with the project, I really want to thank you the mappers I had before in the team, which were either removed or they have left.[...]
Quote:
Originally Posted by iAmMapper View Post
We already know the story. We make some bonds before we started working with each other. I know you too, i saw your creation but it wont be added on the server, if you have a problem with him in the past you should not say it here since we're doing this to let the other mp players know what we have right now.
We know everything, we saw conversations, so we know what exactly happened. Let's not spam anything anymore and keep it tidy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheThirdNeo View Post
Well.. That's the best gamemode I've ever seen and I think it's good because it's like I'm Alive game !! I like it.
Hey! Thanks for liking it, hope you gonna enjoy the gameplay as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jremi View Post
2013 GMC 1500

It's a car.. In the picture earlier it had a vehicle similar to it...
Oh.. he meant the car. Well, this is the car Joel has driven with Ellie in the original PlayStation game, so..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Einstein View Post
If a player doesn't download the mods, would it still be playable?
I've been trying to get it sorted somehow, but why would I make something similar to the other game, instead of trying to make it look like the real one? Also, with the custom packages, I will be able to keep potential hackers away from the players, which makes the gameplay more safer and nicer.

I am willing to help people to fix/manage and/or write their filterscripts/gamemodes from scratch for money.
Contact me via e-mail or just send me a private message.

FIXING ONLY IF you have created a thread asking for help beforehand!

Riddick94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/11/2014, 10:34 AM   #23
iAmMapper
Little Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx] View Post
Well, let's not forget who was acting like 12 year old before. You were threatening to kill me and said you were gonna use my picture to get my private info lol. Let's not forget about the hours of your rage towards all the staff members of your previous team for no valid reason. These are not spam or hate posts. These are warning posts towards other people.

Well you said the project was closed on old Skype convo, plus removed the old thread as soon as I started showing your behavior to others.
We didn't make this thread to hear all your drama's in the past, please respect the rules that we put in this thread, you can talk to riddick personally but not in here.

Riddick also rage on us when we're acting like a kid on our development chat and we understand that its our fault, you're also acting like a kid spamming everywhere when i saw the old convos of riddicks old staff team and i can't blame him with that, we still have Math4Dead and Multitasker who are with riddick for long time, that means riddick only KICKED those who are acting immature on team, we already kicked 1 mapper who are acting like that too and its really the right thing to do to keep the community grow.
iAmMapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/11/2014, 10:46 AM   #24
iAmMapper
Little Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx] View Post
Too bad your rules don't apply as forum rules. I can do whatever I want as long as I follow the forum rules, and I haven't broken a single one. You've no idea what I'm talking about or what even happened, so keep your comments to yourself. Why would I talk to Riddick personally? I've got nothing to settle with him, I'm only posting a warning to people who want to possibly work with Riddick.
I respect your opinion and we have the rights to report you too, and in fact we already have new guys who wanted to help us.
Old 06/11/2014, 11:33 AM   #25
Krest
Banned

Forcing custom packages is the least you wanna do. People would have to back their gta3.img up, and every time they want to play in another server, or when your server is empty because these type projects tend to stay empty in the beginning or non-peak hours they would have to go through all the trouble to replace and back up the gta3.img.

Might keep the hackers away, but also risk potential players.
Krest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/11/2014, 12:00 PM   #26
Riddick94
High-roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krest View Post
Forcing custom packages is the least you wanna do. People would have to back their gta3.img up, and every time they want to play in another server, or when your server is empty because these type projects tend to stay empty in the beginning or non-peak hours they would have to go through all the trouble to replace and back up the gta3.img.

I am not touching San Andreas files. I don't know if I said that before, but I just want to point this out. Installation of the files is really easy, you just simply will have to download the installer which will find your GTA: SA installation path, and you just press Install.

Also, installer is including uninstaller, which will put back old modified files back. Simple as that. As I said, before, I was thinking about sorting this problem out, so we will see how it goes.

I am willing to help people to fix/manage and/or write their filterscripts/gamemodes from scratch for money.
Contact me via e-mail or just send me a private message.

FIXING ONLY IF you have created a thread asking for help beforehand!

Riddick94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/11/2014, 12:06 PM   #27
Arastair
Gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy_ View Post
Holy, Wow this is something awesome....
I suppose it is.
Old 06/11/2014, 01:24 PM   #28
iAmMapper
Little Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krest View Post

No, our installer only affects TLOU other servers will not be affected with it, riddick says something about it already on the post.
Old 06/11/2014, 01:47 PM   #29
Krest
Banned

Quote:
No, our installer only affects TLOU other servers will not be affected with it, riddick says something about it already on the post.
Then I wish you guys best of luck. Thats definitely something I've unheard of and will be looking forward to at your release
Krest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/11/2014, 01:58 PM   #30
[Twixx]
High-roller

Quote:
I respect your opinion and we have the rights to report you too, and in fact we already have new guys who wanted to help us.
Report me for what?

51.254.139.153:7777
[Twixx] is offline   Reply With Quote