SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Scripting Help

Old 19/05/2017, 03:29 PM   #1
fireranger11
Big Clucker

Default Help

Loose intend, i tried evry possible thing, still its appearing somewhere in here
if(dialogid == BANK_MENU_2)
{
if(response)
{
new username[24];
if(sscanf(inputtext, "s[24]", username))
{
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, BANK_MENU_2, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, ""RED"Bank - Transfer Funds", ""STEELBLUE"Please enter the exact username of the player to whom you would like to transfer funds:", "Proceed", "Cancel");
SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, ""RED"ERROR: "GREY"Please enter a valid USERNAME");
return 1;
}
if(strcmp(GetName(playerid), username, true) == 0)
{
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, BANK_MENU_2, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, ""RED"Bank - Transfer Funds", ""STEELBLUE"Please enter the exact username of the player to whom you would like to transfer funds:", "Proceed", "Cancel");
SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, ""RED"ERROR: "GREY"You cannot transfer funds to your own account!");
return 1;
}
format(Bank_Transfer_To[playerid], 24, "%s", username);
mysql_format(MySQL, gQuery, 256, "SELECT * FROM `"Banks_Table"` WHERE `Holder` = '%e'", username);
mysql_tquery(MySQL, gQuery, "Safe_IsBankHolder", "i", playerid);
/*format(str, sizeof str, ""STEELBLUE"You're now transferring funds to "RED"%s"STEELBLUE". Please enter a amount to transfer:", username);
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, BANK_MENU_2_1, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, ""RED"Bank - Transfer Funds", str, "Transfer", "Cancel");
*/}
}
//error line if(dialogid == BANK_MENU_2_1)
{
if(response)
{
new money, str[256];
if((sscanf(inputtext, "i", money)))
{
format(str, sizeof str, ""STEELBLUE"You're now transferring funds to "RED"%s"STEELBLUE". Please enter a amount to transfer:", Bank_Transfer_To[playerid]);
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, BANK_MENU_2_1, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, ""RED"Bank - Transfer Funds", str, "Transfer", "Cancel");
SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, ""RED"ERROR: "GREY"Please enter a valid amount!");
return 1;
}
if(Bank_Balance[playerid] < money)
{
format(str, sizeof str, ""STEELBLUE"You're now transferring funds to "RED"%s"STEELBLUE". Please enter a amount to transfer:", Bank_Transfer_To[playerid]);
SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, ""RED"ERROR: "GREY"You don't have enough money!");
return 1;
}
if(IsPlayerConnected(GetPlayerID(Bank_Transfer_To[playerid])))
{
format(Bank_Transfer_From[(GetPlayerID(Bank_Transfer_To[playerid]))], 24, "%s", GetName(playerid));
format(str, sizeof str, ""RED"Bank of SFS "WHITE"- "PREMIUM"Your bank account has been credited with "RED"$%i "PREMIUM"by "RED"%s", money, GetName(playerid));
SendClientMessage(GetPlayerID(Bank_Transfer_To[playerid]), -1, str);
Bank_Balance[GetPlayerID(Bank_Transfer_To[playerid])] += money;
}
else
{
mysql_format(MySQL, str, sizeof str, "UPDATE "Banks_Table" SET Balance = Balance + '%i' WHERE Holder = '%e'", money, Bank_Transfer_To[playerid]);
mysql_tquery(MySQL, str, "", "");
}
format(str, sizeof str, ""RED"Bank of SFS "WHITE"- "PREMIUM"You have successfully transferred "RED"$%i "PREMIUM"to "RED"%s"PREMIUM".", money, Bank_Transfer_To[playerid]);
SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, str);
Bank_Balance[playerid] -= money;
format(IQuery, 256, "4[Bank of SFS] 1 - 14%s(%i) transferred 4$%i 14to %s!", GetName(playerid), playerid, money, Bank_Transfer_To[playerid]);
IRC_GroupSay(gGroupAdminID, IRC_Admin, IQuery);
}
}
fireranger11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19/05/2017, 03:52 PM   #2
Antenastyle
Big Clucker

Default Re: Help +rep

Use format [CODE] on forum, it makes the code to see the tabs.
Antenastyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19/05/2017, 03:52 PM   #3
aoky
Huge Clucker

Your code is all set to one line, here try this:
PHP Code:
        Loose intendi tried evry possible thingstill its appearing somewhere in here

if(dialogid == BANK_MENU_2)
        {
        if(
response)
        {
        new 
username[24];
        if(
sscanf(inputtext"s[24]"username))
        {

ShowPlayerDialog(playeridBANK_MENU_2DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT""RED"Bank - Transfer Funds"""STEELBLUE"Please enter the exact username of the player to whom you would like to transfer funds:""Proceed""Cancel");

SendClientMessage(playerid, -1""RED"ERROR: "GREY"Please enter a valid USERNAME");
        return 
1;
        }
        if(
strcmp(GetName(playerid), usernametrue) == 0)
        {

ShowPlayerDialog(playeridBANK_MENU_2DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT""RED"Bank - Transfer Funds"""STEELBLUE"Please enter the exact username of the player to whom you would like to transfer funds:""Proceed""Cancel");

SendClientMessage(playerid, -1""RED"ERROR: "GREY"You cannot transfer funds to your own account!");
        return 
1;
        }

format(Bank_Transfer_To[playerid], 24"%s"username);

mysql_format(MySQLgQuery256"SELECT * FROM `"Banks_Table"` WHERE `Holder` = '%e'"username);

mysql_tquery(MySQLgQuery"Safe_IsBankHolder""i"playerid);

/*format(str, sizeof str, ""STEELBLUE"You're now transferring funds to "RED"%s"STEELBLUE". Please enter a amount to transfer:", username);
        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, BANK_MENU_2_1, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, ""RED"Bank - Transfer Funds", str, "Transfer", "Cancel");
        */
}
        }

//error line if(dialogid == BANK_MENU_2_1)

{
        if(
response)
        {
        new 
moneystr[256];
        if((
sscanf(inputtext"i"money)))
            {

format(strsizeof str""STEELBLUE"You're now transferring funds to "RED"%s"STEELBLUE". Please enter a amount to transfer:"Bank_Transfer_To[playerid]);

ShowPlayerDialog(playeridBANK_MENU_2_1DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT""RED"Bank - Transfer Funds"str"Transfer""Cancel");

SendClientMessage(playerid, -1""RED"ERROR: "GREY"Please enter a valid amount!");
        return 
1;
        }
        if(
Bank_Balance[playerid] < money)
        {

format(strsizeof str""STEELBLUE"You're now transferring funds to "RED"%s"STEELBLUE". Please enter a amount to transfer:"Bank_Transfer_To[playerid]);

ShowPlayerDialog(playeridBANK_MENU_2_1DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT""RED"Bank - Transfer Funds"str"Transfer""Cancel");

SendClientMessage(playerid, -1""RED"ERROR: "GREY"You don't have enough money!");
        return 
1;
        }
        if(
IsPlayerConnected(GetPlayerID(Bank_Transfer_To[playerid])))
        {

format(Bank_Transfer_From[(GetPlayerID(Bank_Transfer_To[playerid]))], 24"%s"GetName(playerid));

format(strsizeof str""RED"Bank of SFS "WHITE"- "PREMIUM"Your bank account has been credited with "RED"$%i "PREMIUM"by "RED"%s"moneyGetName(playerid));

SendClientMessage(GetPlayerID(Bank_Transfer_To[playerid]), -1str);

Bank_Balance[GetPlayerID(Bank_Transfer_To[playerid])] += money;
        }
        else
        {

mysql_format(MySQLstrsizeof str"UPDATE "Banks_Table" SET Balance = Balance + '%i' WHERE Holder = '%e'"moneyBank_Transfer_To[playerid]);

mysql_tquery(MySQLstr"""");
        }

format(strsizeof str""RED"Bank of SFS "WHITE"- "PREMIUM"You have successfully transferred "RED"$%i "PREMIUM"to "RED"%s"PREMIUM"."moneyBank_Transfer_To[playerid]);

SendClientMessage(playerid, -1str);

Bank_Balance[playerid] -= money;

format(IQuery256"4[Bank of SFS] 1 - 14%s(%i) transferred 4$%i 14to %s!"GetName(playerid), playeridmoneyBank_Transfer_To[playerid]);

IRC_GroupSay(gGroupAdminIDIRC_AdminIQuery);
        }
        }

fireranger11 is online now  Add to fireranger11's Reputation  Report Post 
Old 19/05/2017, 03:58 PM   #4
DobbysGamertag
Gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antenastyle View Post
Use format [CODE] on forum, use this in the top of your script:

Code:
#pragma tabsize 0
Don't ever use this. It encourages bad practice. Any competent programmer can indent their code. Use TAB, or if you're really that bad, use spacebar (4 times, i believe).

@OP Use something like this if you're really struggling. Don't follow the above post.

Quote:
Banned Code - There is a certain "#pragma" that can be used to hide significant warnings and produce unreadable code - DO NOT advocate its use if you know what it is; it is TERRIBLE practice and we want to get rid of it.
source
DobbysGamertag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19/05/2017, 04:13 PM   #5
Antenastyle
Big Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DobbysGamertag View Post
Don't ever use this. It encourages bad practice. Any competent programmer can indent their code. Use TAB, or if you're really that bad, use spacebar (4 times, i believe).

@OP Use something like this if you're really struggling. Don't follow the above post.

source
Yeah, I know that's bad, I don't, and won't use it...
Old 19/05/2017, 04:19 PM   #6
fireranger11
Big Clucker

Now the intend is here
Old 19/05/2017, 04:21 PM   #7
Hansrutger
Gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by DobbysGamertag View Post

source
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsoOG6ZeyUI

Just had to since you mentioned it :P

Current progression on roleplay gamemode:
Week 1 ( 22/04-30/04 ): 10524 loc
Week 15 ( 30/07-06/08 ): 72535 loc
Hansrutger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19/05/2017, 04:31 PM   #8
Antenastyle
Big Clucker

Try this

Code:
{
	if(response)
	{
		new username[24];
		if(sscanf(inputtext, "s[24]", username))
		{
			SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, ""RED"ERROR: "GREY"Please enter a valid USERNAME");
			return 1;
		}
		if(strcmp(GetName(playerid), username, true) == 0)
		{
			SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, ""RED"ERROR: "GREY"You cannot transfer funds to your own account!");
			return 1;
		}
		format(Bank_Transfer_To[playerid], 24, "%s", username);
		mysql_format(MySQL, gQuery, 256, "SELECT * FROM `"Banks_Table"` WHERE `Holder` = '%e'", username);
		mysql_tquery(MySQL, gQuery, "Safe_IsBankHolder", "i", playerid);
		/*format(str, sizeof str, ""STEELBLUE"You're now transferring funds to "RED"%s"STEELBLUE". Please enter a amount to transfer:", username);
		ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, BANK_MENU_2_1, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, ""RED"Bank - Transfer Funds", str, "Transfer", "Cancel");*/
	}
}
if(dialogid == BANK_MENU_2_1)
{
	if(response)
	{
		new money, str[256];
		if((sscanf(inputtext, "i", money)))
		{
			SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, ""RED"ERROR: "GREY"Please enter a valid amount!");
			return 1;
		}
		if(Bank_Balance[playerid] < money)
		{
			SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, ""RED"ERROR: "GREY"You don't have enough money!");
			return 1;
		}
		if(IsPlayerConnected(GetPlayerID(Bank_Transfer_To[playerid])))
		{
			format(Bank_Transfer_From[(GetPlayerID(Bank_Transfer_To[playerid]))], 24, "%s", GetName(playerid));
			format(str, sizeof str, ""RED"Bank of SFS "WHITE"- "PREMIUM"Your bank account has been credited with "RED"$%i "PREMIUM"by "RED"%s", money, GetName(playerid));
			SendClientMessage(GetPlayerID(Bank_Transfer_To[playerid]), -1, str);
			Bank_Balance[GetPlayerID(Bank_Transfer_To[playerid])] += money;
		}
		else
		{
			mysql_format(MySQL, str, sizeof str, "UPDATE "Banks_Table" SET Balance = Balance + '%i' WHERE Holder = '%e'", money, Bank_Transfer_To[playerid]);
			mysql_tquery(MySQL, str, "", "");
		}
		format(str, sizeof str, ""RED"Bank of SFS "WHITE"- "PREMIUM"You have successfully transferred "RED"$%i "PREMIUM"to "RED"%s"PREMIUM".", money, Bank_Transfer_To[playerid]);
		SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, str);
		Bank_Balance[playerid] -= money;
		format(IQuery, 256, "4[Bank of SFS] 1 - 14%s(%i) transferred 4$%i 14to %s!", GetName(playerid), playerid, money, Bank_Transfer_To[playerid]);
		IRC_GroupSay(gGroupAdminID, IRC_Admin, IQuery);
	}
}
Old 19/05/2017, 04:48 PM   #9
fireranger11
Big Clucker

Thats not working as well
Old 19/05/2017, 04:58 PM   #10
Antenastyle