SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Server > Server Support

Closed Thread

Old 10/11/2010, 05:37 PM   #1
KingJ
Beta Tester

Default List of Server Hosts

List of Server Hosts

This is just a brief list of information about server hosts. Generally, the more expensive it is the higher the specification of the servers and higher quality of support. If you have more information about any of the hosts, know any more hosts or can fill in some Unknowns, post away. The SA-MP team make no endorsement of any of the hosts and we cannot guarantee that they'll be functional. We suggest that you research a host before deciding to use them and if the price is too good to be true, it probably is.

Note: Freebies are "per order".

Table Codes

Certain items use codes to make the list smaller;

Locations
  • UK - United Kingdom
  • NL - Netherlands/Holland
  • DE - Germany
  • US - United States of America
  • FR - France
  • AU - Australia
  • RU - Russia
  • CA - Canada
  • BE - Belgium
  • HU - Hungary
  • CZ - Czech Republic
Operating Systems
  • Win2003 - Windows Server 2003
  • Win2008 - Windows Server 2008
  • CentOS - Linux CentOS
  • Debian - Linux Debian
  • Ubuntu - Linux Ubuntu
  • Linux - Generic or Unknown Linux Distribution
Features
  • DB - MySQL/other database
  • TS - TeamSpeak
  • Web - Webhosting
  • HTTP - Web access to scriptfiles
Setup Times
  • Instant - Setup starts automatically as soon as cleared payment is received by the host.
  • Minutes - Setup starts within minutes of the host receiving cleared payment due to manual activation procedures by the host.
  • Manual - Setup is completely manual and may take up to a day.
Other
  • Ask - Ask the host for more details
  • N/A - Not Applicable or Unknown

The List of Server Hosts

Company Price Per Slot Minimum Slot Order Private IP Server Locations Operating Systems Control Panel Freebies Auto Restart? Setup Time Setup Fee Support Options Demo Server Other Notes
SmartBytes™ Hosting (previously KINGJ.NET) 0.15 GBP / 0.25 USD 4 1 GBP UK, NL, FR, US Win2008 R2 Yes DB, Web, HTTP Yes Instant Free Tickets, Email 95.211.180.224:7770 69.60.109.157:7777 £10 for 100 slots | "25OFF" for 25% Off (6 mo) | Hosted Tab £9 | Accepts ALL major credit/debit cards + PayPal
GForce Servers 0.20 USD 24 Ask US Win2008 Yes DB Yes Instant None Ticket, Live Chat, E-Mail 108.170.10.42:7777 50% off: summerdays. DDoS Protected Servers.
Delux Host Varies 12 Ask DE Win2003, CentOS Yes DB, HTTP Yes Instant Free Email, Tickets 178.77.69.4:8742 Offer: 3 EUR / 4 USD for 32 slots
Color Host 0.075 100 Ask US, DE CentOS Yes DB Yes Instant Free Ticket, Live Chat, Skype, Phone, E-Mail, MSN 216.66.76.10:7780 100 Slots of 7.95 monthly
Vortex Servers 0.15 USD 32 Ask US Win2008, CentOS Yes DB, HTTP, Web Yes Instant Free Tickets, Email 108.170.15.194:7777
Xfrag-Servers0.15 GBP4AskNLCentOSYesDBYesWithin 1 hourFreeTicket--
JJServers 0.20 USD 10 Ask US CentOS Yes DB, Web, HTTP Yes Instant Free Live chat, Email, Tickets, Phone 198.15.74.162:7777 Use "30OFF" to get 30% off of your first month
HostSkool $0.10/slot 20 Ask US & Europe CentOS Yes Web Hosting,Mysql,Mumble Yes Instant Free Live Chat, Tickets, Email us.hostskool.com:9900 and eu.hostskool.com:9900 DDoS Protected, 50 slots - $3.50, 50% OFF on all servers, Hosted Tab
SimplyFrag0.10 GBP30AskFRUbuntuYesDB, Web, HTTP, VoiceYesInstantFreePhone, Tickets, Email, Skype, Live Chat178.33.75.88:777720% off forever use code: Sampforum
OG servers0.12 USD16NoDE, FRDebianYesNoneYesMinutesFreeIRC, MSN, Email, Facebook176.9.79.179:7777
LatencyHost0.10 USD62 USDUSCentOSYesMySQLYesInstantFreeLive Support, Ticket, Email, IRC, Skype69.162.124.10:7787
Sane HostingVaries4NoDECentOSYesScripting Support, Webhosting, DBNo<1 hourFreeTicket, Live Chat, Skype, Phone, E-Mail80.241.213.237:7775I-AM-SANE for first month off.
PingPerfect0.10 GBP25AskUSA, EUWin2008R2, Win2012YesDB, HTTP, Web, MumbleYesInstantFreeTickets, Xfire, Skype, Email91.121.154.28:8027Use voucher Samp50 when ordering for 50% off first month.
Elite Game Servers0.05 EUR16AskUS,NLWin2012YesMySQL DBYesInstantFreeTickets, Email46.249.47.12:7787
Winged Hosting0.10 USD1NoUSCentOSYesWeb, DBYesInstantFreeEmail, Live Chat, Tickets, Skype, Phone192.3.7.245:7777The first 15 slots are free. If you order more than 100 slots, you get free web hosting.
GTA-Servers Varies 25 Ask Germany Debian Yes DB, Web, Voice, HTTP Yes Instant Free ICQ, Skype, Email, Forums, Tickets 84.200.73.34:7777 Hosted Tab €14.99
APEX Game Servers 0.08 USD 30 Ask FR CentOS Yes MySQL, Web, HTTP Yes Instant Free Tickets, Email 37.59.60.112:7777 Follow us @APEXGameServers for promo codes.

Getting Added to the List of Server Hosts

There are a few requirements for being added to the List of Server Hosts;
  • You must be an established, reputable server hosting company. We will waive this requirement for new start-ups, however you must still be operating like an actual server host - leasing some spare space on your clan's dedicated server for example does not make you an actual server host.
  • You must have a web site that promotes your host, it's features and allows customers to order a server, or provides instructions on how to order.
  • The application can only be submitted by the owner of the hosting company.
  • You must have 5 posts or more and a reputation of 0 or more.

If you meet these basic requirements, then read on! However, note that we reserve the right to decline any host, even if they meet the requirements above.

To apply, you will need to send a PM to KingJ on the SA-MP forums in the following format. Note that you need to replace the placeholder text. Do not alter the format of the table and please use the table codes listed above. If you need a new table code for a new feature (e.g country location), then please make sure you explain the code at the end of your PM. Any applications that don't meet the requirements or have a badly formatted application will be silently ignored.

Code:
	[tr]
		[td]COMPANY NAME WITH URL TAGS[/td]
		[td]PRICE PER SLOT (OR LINK TO PRICING)[/td]
		[td]MINIMUM SLOT ORDER[/td]
		[td]PRIVATE IP AVAILABILITY[/td]
		[td]SERVER LOCATIONS[/td]
		[td]OPERATING SYSTEMS IN USE[/td]
		[td]CONTROL PANEL (OPTIONAL: LINK TO DEMO)[/td]
		[td]FREEBIES[/td]
		[td]AUTO RESTART[/td]
		[td]ESTIMATED SETUP TIME FROM RECEIVING CLEARED PAYMENT[/td]
		[td]SETUP FEE[/td]
		[td]SUPPORT OPTIONS[/td]
		[td]DEMO SERVER IP[/td]
		[td]OTHER NOTES[/td]
	[/tr]
For examples of what to put in each field, refer to existing hosts on the list.

It can take up to 1 month to process a listing request. This is to ensure that your company is stable and that you are committed to running a company. If you have not received a reply to your listing request after 1 month and your request is correctly formatted (please carefully read the instructions), you may send a follow up message.

Changing Data or Reporting Incorrect Data

If you would like to change your hosts data, or report incorrect host data please send a PM to KingJ with details.

Replies to this Topic

I've left this topic open for discussion on the details of hosts and the concept of the list in general. If you have a problem with a host, please don't post about it in here -if you've got problems with a server you've rented from a hoster, contact them. Don't expect a reply instantly, most hosts will reply within 24 hours. Any off topic posts will be removed.

Last edited by Y_Less; 09/06/2014 at 07:30 AM.
Old 12/11/2010, 10:14 PM   #2
ArihGold
Big Clucker

Default Re: List of Server Hosts

"If you meet these basic requirements, then read on! However, note that we reserve the right to decline any host, even if they meet the requirements above."

In my opinion this topic should be managed by someone impartial, in other words someone who doesnt also own an hosting company, thats just my point.
Old 12/11/2010, 10:34 PM   #3
Grim_
High-roller

It is not necessarily managed by KingJ, just because he was the one to create it. The whole SA:MP Team has access to editing the page. I'm sure if KingJ did something abusive to this topic, the rest of the team would know and take action. I'm assuming he hasn't yet, so everything is fine.
Old 13/11/2010, 04:02 PM   #4
KingJ
Beta Tester

The "we" refers to the SA-MP Team as a whole. I manged this list previously back on the old SMF forums without issue. The reasons that we have declined hosts previously for are;

[ul]
[li]Unlicensed software usage[/li]
[li]Too-good-to-be true prices, e.g 200 slots for $2 or similar[/li]
[li]Known scams[/li]
[/ul]

We have never declined a host that didn't fit into the categories above.
Old 13/11/2010, 05:00 PM   #5
Burridge
High-roller

You need to fix the PM link, it's still the link that would of been used on the old SMF forum.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=21919 - is the one it should be. (Some people will have common sense to just click your profile and find the link that way, but for those who don't :P)
Old 13/11/2010, 05:08 PM   #6
KingJ
Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burridge View Post
You need to fix the PM link, it's still the link that would of been used on the old SMF forum.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=21919 - is the one it should be. (Some people will have common sense to just click your profile and find the link that way, but for those who don't :P)
Thanks for pointing this out, fixed it now. You can tell that most of this thread was copied from the old one with a few modifications for VB
Old 13/12/2010, 11:59 AM   #7
Woet
Gangsta

Please add serverFFS (which I already pmed you several days ago), I'm not sure why you removed it in the first place.
Old 13/12/2010, 12:45 PM   #8
KingJ
Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woet View Post
Please add serverFFS (which I already pmed you several days ago), I'm not sure why you removed it in the first place.
It never was removed, the thread was rebuilt with a few changes and so everyone had to resubmit their information (infact, the old thread still exists, just out of view).

I received your PM, however i'm waiting for others to approve you. Until that happens, I can't add you.
Old 16/12/2010, 09:10 PM   #9
Mr187
Banned

I thought Delux Host was removed for releasing gamemodes?.

And why does serverFFS need "others approval" Woet was apart of the SA-MP team not to long ago. Pretty weird to have to take over 3 days to "approve" his hosting when for sure hes not breaking any of those "rules"..

Quote:
[ul]
[li]Unlicensed software usage[/li]
[li]Too-good-to-be true prices, e.g 200 slots for $2 or similar[/li]
[li]Known scams[/li]
[/ul]
Old 16/12/2010, 09:15 PM   #10
KingJ
Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr187 View Post
I thought Delux Host was removed for releasing gamemodes?.

And why does serverFFS need "others approval" Woet was apart of the SA-MP team not to long ago. Pretty weird to have to take over 3 days to "approve" his hosting when for sure hes not breaking any of those "rules"..
Delux was re-approved by the team. I'm still waiting for an approval from another team member before adding Woet.

Any host which has had a 'controversial' past needs to be approved by other team members. Delux went through this process too.