SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP > Screenshots and Videos

Old 08/12/2011, 02:17 AM   #1
SAMPmods
Little Clucker

Cool New York City map (Custom Objects) Resume

Hello guys.

I decided to resume Slayer's old map New York, Im currently am working on some parts, but just starting it, it will be comming soon in 2012, I will try to release some pics soon, also I am also seeking helpers for this project, I am going to start scratch on Manhattan, it will have lots of interesting places to chill, relax and goto for fun. this map was good from the begining, and im going to also start fresh not just using my models, but some of recents of slayer's recent objects. I am also going to be making trailers for this map and such. I am gonna try my best to release a beta tests version for this map, to give you a little taste once I've gotten half of manhatten done, also if your wanting to help with this map PM me on my account.

This map will have some certain parts of the map, I can say it won't look EXACTLY like New York, but it will just be like a big city, something like Liberty City. I am also in need of scripters for this map, that the fact I can't script very good. I give Slayer and Hal credits to this map also there will be pics on the first post, AND sometimes just posting them randomly around the topic.

Tell me your thoughts of what im currently doing, also got any suggestions, feel free to pm or post here.

Also giving some credits to Kalcor for having 0.3d, I am thinking of where I should place the map, I might have to use RemoveBuildingPlayer function on every object, which im afriad, or just place it directly above on top of San Andreas, I will proubly be using Slayer's map editer or using Jernjl's map editer, im still deciding which, I will show some parts soon too of what I am adding inside of the map..

I am also planing to open an RP server on this map, and to maybe have to replace some SA-MP objects, I hope not, anyway I am also gonna open a website for the map pretty soon for updates and news..

I will post some news here of the map pretty soon on the progress...

Information on the map----------------------------

The map will take place in New York City ofcorse, it will include some ruin areas and some unique, yet cool areas to hang around. This map will contain only Manhattan and Brooklyn FOR NOW

Manhattan

Manhattan is one of the biggest citys in New York. It will be featured in the mod ofcorse, but worked on first. Manhattan will not just have rich city parts of the mod, but also some ruin ghetto areas. same llike in real life. It will feature the times square and the Manhattan area on the map will feature a few bridges than Brooklyn, and will include the brooklyn bridge aswell. Manhattan will include known places as in real life, some known places, like the empire state building and maybe the World trade center, pending...

Brooklyn

Brooklyn

Brooklyn will feature lots of ruin areas, but also a city part a bit like Manhattan, Brooklyn is sort of a ruin ghetto part of New York, but Brooklyn City is also sort of a part of Manhattan but its part of Brooklyn aswell.. so yes we will feature Brooklyn City and Brooklyn ruin ghetto areas on the mod too..

News-------------------------------------------------------
12/15/11 We are proudly to announce that the SAMPmods are now in devolopment of the New York map,
we have taken some pictures of the devolopment and will post some more soon, stay tune for more pictures and news on the project!

12/16/11

We are not able to erase the whole map, due to crashes, and also it will cause problems to the map, sorry guys.

But we are going to put the map on water like we did with the last and start mapping our way around!

We will post some screens of the progress soon...

Screenshots-----------------------------------
12/15/11
Devolopment pictures

Also a new Road piece!

Download------------------------------
Coming soon...

Slayer's old map here:

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...highlight=York

Last edited by SAMPmods; 17/12/2011 at 01:13 AM.
SAMPmods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/12/2011, 02:35 AM   #2
rapidhost
Big Clucker

Default Re: New York City map (Custom Objects) Resume

New york? now thats O,G

if i went to do it with a group of pro. mappers, it'd probably take a year's of work, since its like... fkking huge :/

SAMP RolePlaying IP:- 64.120.22.141:7770

Offering you the best experience we can possibly give.

http://www.Up-Gaming.info

Need some scripting done? My prices are affordable.
Skype is - Karmagamez
I'm mostly familiar with ZCMD.
Old 08/12/2011, 02:40 AM   #3
SAMPmods
Little Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapidhost View Post
New york? now thats O,G

if i went to do it with a group of pro. mappers, it'd probably take a year's of work, since its like... fkking huge :/
Rapid, we are not using every part of New York, just maybe Brooklyn and Manhattan but not to where every single part of it. Thanks
Old 08/12/2011, 05:23 AM   #4
Sampple
Huge Clucker

Good luck with your RP and it looks nice

Sampple123> lol

[RR]ChucK_> "lern" English haha

[RR]ChucK_> Best

[RR]ChucK_> ever
Sampple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/12/2011, 03:53 AM   #5
SAMPmods
Little Clucker

Cool Re: New York City map (Custom Objects) Resume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sampple View Post
Good luck with your RP and it looks nice
Thanks we will need it i will soon upload some pics soon
Old 09/12/2011, 05:36 AM   #6
TheGuardianAngel
Gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMPmods View Post
Hello guys.
Manhattan is one of the biggest citys in New York.
Manhattan is one of the biggest citys (btw is cities .. grammar dude) in New York City? wtf a city from a city xD

maby one of the biggest neighborhoods in New York xD

That pictures from the main post are from gta4, not from the actual map.
Old 09/12/2011, 05:48 AM   #7
[Nikk]
High-roller

Default Respuesta: New York City map (Custom Objects) Resume

and the pictures of GTA SA?
Old 09/12/2011, 07:06 AM   #8
MrRollexo
Little Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMPmods View Post
Hello guys.

I decided to resume Slayer's old map New York, Im currently am working on some parts, but just starting it, it will be comming soon in 2012, I will try to release some pics soon, also I am also seeking helpers for this project, I am going to start scratch on Manhattan, it will have lots of interesting places to chill, relax and goto for fun. this map was good from the begining, and im going to also start fresh not just using my models, but some of recents of slayer's recent objects. I am also going to be making trailers for this map and such. I am gonna try my best to release a beta tests version for this map, to give you a little taste once I've gotten half of manhatten done, also if your wanting to help with this map PM me on my account.

This map will have some certain parts of the map, I can say it won't look EXACTLY like New York, but it will just be like a big city, something like Liberty City. I am also in need of scripters for this map, that the fact I can't script very good. I give Slayer and Hal credits to this map also there will be pics on the first post, AND sometimes just posting them randomly around the topic.

Tell me your thoughts of what im currently doing, also got any suggestions, feel free to pm or post here.

Also giving some credits to Kalcor for having 0.3d, I am thinking of where I should place the map, I might have to use RemoveBuildingPlayer function on every object, which im afriad, or just place it directly above on top of San Andreas, I will proubly be using Slayer's map editer or using Jernjl's map editer, im still deciding which, I will show some parts soon too of what I am adding inside of the map..

I am also planing to open an RP server on this map, and to maybe have to replace some SA-MP objects, I hope not, anyway I am also gonna open a website for the map pretty soon for updates and news..

I will post some news here of the map pretty soon on the progress...

Information on the map----------------------------

The map will take place in New York City ofcorse, it will include some ruin areas and some unique, yet cool areas to hang around. This map will contain only Manhattan and Brooklyn FOR NOW

Manhattan

Manhattan is one of the biggest citys in New York. It will be featured in the mod ofcorse, but worked on first. Manhattan will not just have rich city parts of the mod, but also some ruin ghetto areas. same llike in real life. It will feature the times square and the Manhattan area on the map will feature a few bridges than Brooklyn, and will include the brooklyn bridge aswell. Manhattan will include known places as in real life, some known places, like the empire state building and maybe the World trade center, pending...

Brooklyn

Brooklyn

Brooklyn will feature lots of ruin areas, but also a city part a bit like Manhattan, Brooklyn is sort of a ruin ghetto part of New York, but Brooklyn City is also sort of a part of Manhattan but its part of Brooklyn aswell.. so yes we will feature Brooklyn City and Brooklyn ruin ghetto areas on the mod too..

News-------------------------------------------------------
Coming soon...

Screenshots-----------------------------------
Coming soon...

Pictures will be hold till atleast in next week or 2..

Download------------------------------
Coming soon...

Slayer's old map here:

Looks promising good luck with the mapping..
MrRollexo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/12/2011, 08:34 AM   #9
davve95
High-roller

Sounds cool
Old 09/12/2011, 10:08 PM   #10
SAMPmods
Little Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGuardianAngel View Post
Manhattan is one of the biggest citys (btw is cities .. grammar dude) in New York City? wtf a city from a city xD

maby one of the biggest neighborhoods in New York xD

That pictures from the main post are from gta4, not from the actual map.
I know, I just posted it for the people who wanted to know what the map will be like and such

Im using Slayer's map parts from his mod