SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > Other > Everything and Nothing

Old 02/05/2012, 04:36 AM   #1
Skaizo
Gangsta

Default Crysis 3

Information
Crysis 3 is a first-person shooter video game under development by Crytek, published by Electronic Arts for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360. Accidentally revealed by Electronic Arts, the game is the third main installment of the Crysis series, is the sequel to the 2011 video game Crysis 2, and will run on the CryEngine 3 game engine.

The award-winning developer Crytek is back with Crysis 3, the first blockbuster shooter of 2013! Return to the fight as Prophet, the Nanosuit soldier on a quest to rediscover his humanity and exact brutal revenge. Adapt on the fly with the stealth and armor abilities of your unique Nanosuit as you battle through the seven wonders of New York’s Liberty Dome. Unleash the firepower of your all-new, high-tech bow and alien weaponry to hunt both human and alien enemies. And uncover the truth behind the death of your squad while reestablishing the power of human will in a rich story full of exciting twists and turns. Crysis 3 is the ultimate sandbox shooter, realized in the stunning visuals only Crytek and the latest version of CryENGINE can deliver. Assess Adapt, and Attack starting spring 2013 on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC.
trailer
I am Russian?
No
You are Russian army fuck?
Yes but no Fuck
Lol )
Skaizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/05/2012, 05:24 AM   #2
Joe Staff
High-roller

Default Re: Crysis 3

Bow & Arrows, cause guns aren't powerful enough for a man who wears a suit that gives him enough strength to throw vehicles.
Old 02/05/2012, 05:46 AM   #3
StrangeLove
Big Clucker

Bcuz guns and ammos are too mainstream.
StrangeLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/05/2012, 10:41 AM   #4
Code_Red
Gangsta

Default Re : Re: Crysis 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Staff View Post
Bow & Arrows, cause guns aren't powerful enough for a man who wears a suit that gives him enough strength to throw vehicles.
I am glad we finally see some new AAA title that has bows & arrows in it. I am a huge fan of those and it sucks that not a lot of modern games contain them.

Credit to Gortex!
Code_Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/05/2012, 11:55 AM   #5
Hiddos
High-roller

Couldn't care less. Crysis is a game (series) that advertises for it's graphics, not the gameplay/story. Yet another shooter.
HOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I DONT DO THAT I HAVE EARNED MY REPUTAIONS FUCKHEAD HOE ASS STRIPPER
Don't send me any more friend invites please, I tend to get IP banned for accepting them
Hiddos is offline   Reply With Quote