|09/05/2012, 03:37 PM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2011
This include allows you to create new type of menu instead of standart menus or dialogs.
What you can do with this include
This include was made for selecting skins/vehicles. You can use it in anything else.
- Added "playerid" and "rotation" params in Create3DMenu().
- Box limit is increased to 16.
- IDs of created boxes was changed. Now ID increases from up to down. Added OnPlayerChange3DMenuBox(playerid,MenuID,boxid) callback. Added FS to demonstrate functional.
- Removed param MenuID from CancelSelect3DMenu. Increased limit of menu - 1024.
- Updated fake natives. Forgot to remove MenuID from CancelSelect3DMenu.
- Now boxes move slowly! ^_^
- 2 different background colors for boxes (when selected and unselected)
- Some change in algorithm.
- Manual changed value of maximum boxes.
- Removed y_hook (due recursion in stack size and run-time error), fixed bug when player disconnected but he was selecting menu.
- 0.3e or upper server
- Incognito's Streamer (0.3e and upper)
- TheArcher for fake natives and check for defined FILTERSCRIPT.
- iPleomax for video with idea.
- Incognito for Streamer (and thread style ).
Last edited by SDraw; 02/05/2013 at 11:12 AM.
|09/05/2012, 04:51 PM||#7|
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: New Delhi,India
Nice work. Will surely use it or will make similar to this. Thanks. Rep +5 Added
Last edited by Ballu Miaa; 14/05/2012 at 12:49 PM.
|09/05/2012, 06:13 PM||#8|
Join Date: Dec 2009
Pretty cool. But this was iPleomax's idea. , good job though and thanks for share
You could do
A better method to check before hooking.