|16/01/2014, 12:01 PM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2005
SA-MP 0.3z RC5
SA-MP 0.3z RC
Note: SA-MP 0.3z is now released. This thread will be archived.
SA-MP 0.3z is mainly a security update that we hope to push to release quickly. There are a few new features and there should be time to address some existing 0.3 bugs during the RC.
Updated shooting sync for bullet weapons
Shots fired by players are now lag compensated, meaning you can aim at the skin instead of lead aiming.
The server can now get access to the full bullet information to tell if it hit a player, vehicle or object.
The give/take damage callbacks now contain the body part hit ID. If your script uses these callbacks, you will need to update the definition in your script.
- A network level setting for server.cfg 'messageholelimit' has been added to deal with DoS attacks.
- The Rivershell gamemode has been updated to version 2.
SA-MP 0.3z RC5-2 Client update
- Fixed: Player with the highest player ID was not sending any unoccupied vehicle updates.
SA-MP 0.3z RC5 Client/Server update
- Fixed range check error in the server browser if you added an erroneous port (like 77777).
- Some internal optimisation in the client should improve performance.
- Fixed problem where PVars were not accessible in OnPlayerDisconnect during a gamemode restart.
- Added pawn native GetServerTickRate() to return the current tickrate (like FPS) of the server.
- Fixed problem with 3DText/NameTag LoS tests on server objects.
- Changes to the behaviour and parameters of OnUnoccupiedVehicleUpdate.
In previous server versions, clients could send updates about vehicles that aren't being controlled/driven by other players,
although the server had no ability to cancel these updates. The script will now be notified about such updates before the
vehicle is updated internally. GetVehiclePos would return the existing position, not the updated position. Newly added parameters
describe the player's requested update position. The script can now return 0 to cancel the update or return 1 to allow the update through.
All scripts using OnUnoccupiedVehicleUpdate will need to be updated and recompiled for 0.3z.
- server.cfg option 'lagcompmode'
The server.cfg option 'shotcompmode' was replaced with 'lagcompmode' as it will be used for other lag compensation settings in future SA-MP versions.
- When lag compensation is disabled, legacy shot mode will now function exactly as it did in previous SA-MP versions (no calls to OnPlayerWeaponShot etc).
SA-MP 0.3z RC4 Client/Server update
- Fixed problem where long distance shots might go missing
- Nametag LoS tests will also apply to server objects
- OnPlayerGiveDamage is now called for NPCs
- Added GetPlayerLastShotVectors for extended information on bullet shots
- Added legacy mode for shot firing (shotcompmode 2 server.cfg setting) which uses only the camera for aiming and allows joypad auto-aiming
- Fixed: players could not be shot while surfing a vehicle
- Added some extended player camera information like aspect ratio and zoom level (for sniper)
- Extended 'netstats' functions so the script can get lower level network information without having to parse the stats string
SA-MP 0.3z RC3 Client/Server update
- Fixed: Joypad target switching still enabled autoaiming.
- Fixed: Sniper bullets were not working when vectored outside the SA land area.
- Extra server data for investigating any player shot data corruption.
- Added VectorSize pawn function.
SA-MP 0.3z RC2 Client/Server update
- Removes autoaim ability from the joypad controls
- Adds BULLET_HIT_TYPE_PLAYER_OBJECT 4
- Fixes gunshell/smoke particle offset problem
0.3z RC5-2 Client
SA-MP 0.3z RC5 Client Installer
0.3z RC5 Server
SA-MP 0.3z RC5 Windows Server
SA-MP 0.3z RC5 Linux Server
0.3z RC4 Client
SA-MP 0.3z RC4 Client Installer
0.3z RC4 Server
SA-MP 0.3z RC4 Windows Server
SA-MP 0.3z RC4 Linux Server
0.3z RC3 Client
SA-MP 0.3z RC3 Client Installer
0.3z RC3 Server
SA-MP 0.3z RC3 Windows Server
SA-MP 0.3z RC3 Linux Server
0.3z RC2 Client
SA-MP 0.3z RC2 Client Installer
0.3z RC2 Server
SA-MP 0.3z RC2 Windows Server
SA-MP 0.3z RC2 Linux Server
0.3z RC1 Client
SA-MP 0.3z RC1 Client Installer
0.3z RC1 Server
SA-MP 0.3z RC1 Windows Server
SA-MP 0.3z RC1 Linux Server
Last edited by Kalcor; 13/02/2014 at 10:34 AM.