SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > Other > Everything and Nothing

Old 02/11/2008, 11:58 PM   #1
Sew_Sumi
Huge Clucker

Default What you would do?

K, I'll start up a "stupid" topic..... K.... but kinda serious....

Here goes...

I know that a lot of the general populace of the world think that computer games promote/glorify/"normalize" (Make it "Seem" ok) violence....

I know that I get Ragey.....

Now, If only sa-mp was like REAL life.... then when I punch, you'd be out cold, or if I shoot you in the hand, you can't like, pull the trigger....

Or if I shot you (or you shot yourself) in the foot, you'd need to go to hospital "fast"..

Or maybe, that instead of "spawning" it's one chance and not a second..... Hell, Thats what second life dot come or whatever is for...

but yeah, seriously, if it was actually like Real Life.... What WOULD you actually do....

I know that you wouldn't be running around with a mini, and I KNOW that cars don't fly (Unless aided by "godly" and "unworldly" powers) and that in fact, you wouldn't be wanting to pull that deagle out and start "aimlessly" shooting... hell, the first "real" g would just drop you....

But yes.....

the immortal.....

Discuss please... you're thoughts will be "intrigueing" to say the least...

On a "side note", has anyone ever thought of the stock market
Sew_Sumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/11/2008, 12:20 AM   #2
JaTochNietDan
High-roller

Default Re: What you would do?

I barely understood half of what you said, I would go 2 wheeling in a landstalker
[Applications]: [Remote Administrator *NEW] | [Script King] | [RCON GUI]
[Tools]: [Random Spawn Array Generator]

Learn PAWN and more:
http://www.jatochnietdan.com

JaTochNietDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/11/2008, 01:04 AM   #3
Rozzie
High-roller

i think i get what he meant.

#1, The spawn time on rp server, when you die, or getting shoot or blabla, You respawn/getting healed in 1 sec.

#2, When you shoot someone in hand, the orther person should not be able to use that hand...

#3, He means that in Reallife, you cant just fucking run witha minigun, just if your a god or something like that, overpower easly said.

#4, He means that in reallife, the cars dont fly(I dont get this point like lol)

My opinion, Its some serios shit, The RP server should blame them selves cuz its not like in reallife, Lets take Valaha or something(Not to made it sounds bad but) You die, you loose all your money(ok true) But then in 1 second, You just respawn like wtf...
Example, You connect to server, Choicing to be a cop, not really like in reallife but ok, Then you do your duty, But u maybe do something wrong and some fucking newbie just start to flame you and votebanning you and shit like that...
Admin comes, the newbie Lieys, Banned, ok big deal but yes, Its not really like reallife someone just dissapear like nothing.
Ok i understand cheaters should dissapear but like shit like that, no they should be jailed by admin and shit...
Rozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/11/2008, 02:24 AM   #4
BeckzyBoi
High-roller

Quote:
Now, If only sa-mp was like REAL life.... then when I punch, you'd be out cold, or if I shoot you in the hand, you can't like, pull the trigger....
Headshots aren't sync'ed in SA-MP?

Quote:
Or if I shot you (or you shot yourself) in the foot, you'd need to go to hospital "fast"..
instagib?

Quote:
Or maybe, that instead of "spawning" it's one chance and not a second..... Hell, Thats what second life dot come or whatever is for...
public OnPlayerDeath(playerid, killerid, reason) Kick(playerid);

Quote:
I know that you wouldn't be running around with a mini
That is why rp servers don't allow miniguns!

Quote:
and I KNOW that cars don't fly (Unless aided by "godly" and "unworldly" powers)
Cheats aren't part of the SA-MP package...

Quote:
and that in fact, you wouldn't be wanting to pull that deagle out and start "aimlessly" shooting... hell, the first "real" g would just drop you....
That is why rp servers don't allow deathmatch...

If you don't like other roleplay servers then make your own! You talk about not dying from a single shot or respawning again after death, etc. SA-MP allows you to change all of that! so why don't you go ahead and create your own server instead of criticising how other people make theirs?
BeckzyBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/11/2008, 03:51 AM   #5
Sew_Sumi
Huge Clucker

LOLz, OMG, LOST IN TRANSLATION..... oi.... geeee....

I'm not talking about "ingame" shit here.....

Ryan Cleary, would be candidate #1.....

If you met Ryan Face to Face, in a "world" that would resemble REAL life, and ACTUALLY had the dynamics...... Would you try to fight with him, for the chance that you may fall over and get stomped to death...... and NOT respawn..

Also no guns, unarmed... hell, you guys ain't got guns.... Where are you gonna make em? I don't think you are actually a GunSmith...

And....... the rest should click after that..... My language is english, but it is advanced.... and I type what I think quick as.... if you ask me to clarify "points" I will enlighten you, the posts following my initial, Leave em as they are guys.... NO EDITTING....

This will be of interest to someone that can understand what I have put... As for if someone can "get" me and where I am coming from.... You will get assistance on all servers that I frequent...

As for the last post. I infact DO run my own and I CONTRIBUTE.... so, seriously, stop hiding behind those keyboards boys... we need some "men"...

Nah but seriously... lol.
Old 03/11/2008, 03:57 AM   #6
Sew_Sumi
Huge Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaToN^
i think i get what he meant.

#1, The spawn time on rp server, when you die, or getting shoot or blabla, You respawn/getting healed in 1 sec.

#2, When you shoot someone in hand, the orther person should not be able to use that hand...

#3, He means that in Reallife, you cant just fucking run witha minigun, just if your a god or something like that, overpower easly said.

#4, He means that in reallife, the cars dont fly(I dont get this point like lol)

My opinion, Its some serios shit, The RP server should blame them selves cuz its not like in reallife, Lets take Valaha or something(Not to made it sounds bad but) You die, you loose all your money(ok true) But then in 1 second, You just respawn like wtf...
Example, You connect to server, Choicing to be a cop, not really like in reallife but ok, Then you do your duty, But u maybe do something wrong and some fucking newbie just start to flame you and votebanning you and shit like that...
Admin comes, the newbie Lieys, Banned, ok big deal but yes, Its not really like reallife someone just dissapear like nothing.
Ok i understand cheaters should dissapear but like shit like that, no they should be jailed by admin and shit...
Awesome, you sorta did.... good on ya man... :P
Old 03/11/2008, 04:01 AM   #7
Sew_Sumi
Huge Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckzyBoi
Quote:
Headshots aren't sync'ed in SA-MP?

Quote:
instagib?

Quote:
public OnPlayerDeath(playerid, killerid, reason) Kick(playerid);

Quote:
I know that you wouldn't be running around with a mini
That is why rp servers don't allow miniguns!

Quote:
and I KNOW that cars don't fly (Unless aided by "godly" and "unworldly" powers)
Cheats aren't part of the SA-MP package...

Quote:
and that in fact, you wouldn't be wanting to pull that deagle out and start "aimlessly" shooting... hell, the first "real" g would just drop you....
That is why rp servers don't allow deathmatch...

If you don't like other roleplay servers then make your own! You talk about not dying from a single shot or respawning again after death, etc. SA-MP allows you to change all of that! so why don't you go ahead and create your own server instead of criticising how other people make theirs?
Sorta, but not quite.... 1 line replies to my points aren't exactly what I meant....

I also run a server or 2, and still I am nice, I play on RP servers too, Everybody knows....

But.... I am a person who gets attacked by these "n00bs" logging in under alts just to "assasinate" me... so... again I'll say it....

What would you do if you met me in the street.... I know I don't carry guns open, unless necessary... and worst still, is that "headshots" syched doesn't mean jack... What if I can throw a punch serious enough to knock out a donkey? (Not that I ever have punched a donkey, let alone pushed a cow)

Any one wanna push a cow in rural New Zealand from on here Lets vid it and show these boys...

100% NZ GREEN!!!
Old 03/11/2008, 10:07 AM   #8
Donny_k
High-roller

Are you a crazy person ?

I really don't understand what you are asking, why would I randomly attack you mr I can kill a Donkey in one punch ?
Old 03/11/2008, 05:15 PM   #9
BeckzyBoi
High-roller

If I met you in the street I would probably say hi and carry on walking as it is just a game! only a psychopath would do anything like what you are suggesting!
BeckzyBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/11/2008, 11:08 PM   #10
matt2127
High-roller

What's instagib
matt2127 is offline   Reply With Quote