SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > Other > Everything and Nothing

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29/12/2008, 03:55 PM   #1
boylett
Gangsta
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 662
Reputation: 0
Default PAWN highlighted paste bin

Hello, from my project I made a few weeks ago (http://boylett.com/pawn) I have decided to make a paste bin with PAWN highlighting
You can access it here http://paste.xendot.net/
I will soon add more options so that if you login you can edit and delete previous pastes you made
Max size of paste is 4KB.
You can also add a description to your paste, with bbcode also.

Here is an example of a PAWN highlighted paste: http://paste.xendot.net/4
boylett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29/12/2008, 04:29 PM   #2
rafay
High-roller
 
rafay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 1,492
Reputation: 1
Default Re: PAWN highlighted paste bin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boylett
Hello, from my project I made a few weeks ago (http://boylett.com/pawn) I have decided to make a paste bin with PAWN highlighting
You can access it here http://paste.xendot.net/
I will soon add more options so that if you login you can edit and delete previous pastes you made
Max size of paste is 4KB.
You can also add a description to your paste, with bbcode also.

Here is an example of a PAWN highlighted paste: http://paste.xendot.net/4
It's awsome! nice work
but i doubt people use it because everyone is use-to of pastebin.com
__________________
rafay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29/12/2008, 04:36 PM   #3
boylett
Gangsta
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 662
Reputation: 0
Default Re: PAWN highlighted paste bin

Meh, im planning more for xendot.net anyway
boylett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29/12/2008, 04:48 PM   #4
Y_Less
Beta Tester
 
Y_Less's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: 629 - git.io/Y
Posts: 18,323
Reputation: 2583
Default Re: PAWN highlighted paste bin

Looks good, although I'm used to C++ highlighting now, plus it would mean moving my archives, which would take ages (and I'm sure some posts are over 4kb anyway).

Also, xendot.net is an awful site name: xen-dot-dot-net.
Y_Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29/12/2008, 05:54 PM   #5
[NBG]XxXkranXxX
Big Clucker
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 141
Reputation: 0
Default Re: PAWN highlighted paste bin

tbh i like pastebin better because on your one when i want to paste it makes me do maths
[NBG]XxXkranXxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29/12/2008, 05:55 PM   #6
boylett
Gangsta
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 662
Reputation: 0
Default Re: PAWN highlighted paste bin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Leѕѕ
Looks good, although I'm used to C++ highlighting now, plus it would mean moving my archives, which would take ages (and I'm sure some posts are over 4kb anyway).

Also, xendot.net is an awful site name: xen-dot-dot-net.
I just happened to have that domain available with nothing on it
Also, saying dot twice has never bothered me nor has anyone else ever brought it up :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seif_
Nice, I'll be using this now. But the highlights aren't the exact same as PAWN's though.
I made them better :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by [NBG
XxXkranXxX ]
tbh i like pastebin better because on your one when i want to paste it makes me do maths


EDIT: I just changed the limit to 10MB
boylett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29/12/2008, 06:40 PM   #7
Lewwy
High-roller
 
Lewwy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,582
Reputation: 5
Default Re: PAWN highlighted paste bin

Wow I really like this Boylett! I'll be sure to use this in the near future. Cheers.
Lewwy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30/12/2008, 01:29 PM   #8
boylett
Gangsta
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 662
Reputation: 0
Default Re: PAWN highlighted paste bin

I just added a feature to this site.
http://textimg.xendot.net/
It was inspired by Seif's signature :P
boylett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30/12/2008, 11:48 PM   #9
Hugo
Big Clucker
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 52
Reputation: 0
Default Re: PAWN highlighted paste bin

Looks Nice.. Thinking of Using It
Hugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31/12/2008, 03:40 AM   #10
Y_Less
Beta Tester
 
Y_Less's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: 629 - git.io/Y
Posts: 18,323
Reputation: 2583
Default Re: PAWN highlighted paste bin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boylett
I just added a feature to this site.
http://textimg.xendot.net/
It was inspired by Seif's signature :P
It's not quite finished (for some reason it's decided to not work properly on IE) but I thought you might like to look at:

http://www.y-less.com/yavascript/colorpick/

Something you may be interested in for that site.
Y_Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New to pawn, trying to convert some C code to pawn CHC Scripting Help 2 22/06/2012 05:09 AM
Paste ID into Name DeathOnaStick Help Archive 7 06/08/2009 06:22 PM
Why Will This Teleport Not Work? (maybe paste the correct here) BP13 Help Archive 5 09/04/2009 11:27 AM
How do iTake a paste bin FS bobey Help Archive 6 18/03/2009 01:54 AM
Copy and paste fearless_1 General 5 24/01/2009 04:38 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.