PDA

View Full Version : Turn the FBI Rancher into a normal car? (Radio, Lights, etc)

MW2_OWN3D
08/12/2010, 06:50 AM
I was just wondering if there was a way to make this car normal, so there can be a 5 door version of the rancher aswell.

I would like to make the radio normal again, changable and not to have the police track playing, and I would like to disable the siren and lights. But, I dont want it to be server-wide, because the FBI would still use this car with its default settings.

is this possible?

Kidemo
08/12/2010, 06:54 AM
I dont think it is :S

Voldemort
08/12/2010, 08:02 AM
open gta3.img find for fbiranch.dff and fbiranch.txd, extract them somewhere, than rename them to rancher and import back to gta3.img, But make sure you find right names, because I cant remember how these dff and txd called in real

MW2_OWN3D
08/12/2010, 08:04 AM
open gta3.img find for fbiranch.dff and fbiranch.txd, extract them somewhere, than rename them to rancher and import back to gta3.img, But make sure you find right names, because I cant remember how these dff and txd called in real

that does not in any way relate to scripting.

thanks for the responses people

SWEMike
05/02/2011, 12:02 AM
Use the car called Rancher, the FBI car is called FBI Ranger.

admantis
05/02/2011, 12:17 AM
err.. no, thats scripted in GTA:SA by default so you can't change it via SA-MP

Dylan_Madigan69
04/02/2012, 01:37 PM
maby you can make a normal rancher then when they press H, it removes players, destroys rancher, crates FBI rancher, puts them in same seat, has the same color, and auto-engadges the siren.