PDA

View Full Version : [GameMode] [GM]True Crime: Streets of LS

Pages : [1] 2

P1nd3r
02/03/2008, 08:17 AM
Intro

My bro somehow managed to ban me from my own server and I can't play on it anymore, so I'm releasing this gamemode as you've probably guessed yes it is a modified gf script but in my opinion better than those other edited pieces of crap.

The Families/Factions/Gangs

-Civiliians - These are average everyday people who have jobs like paper rounds and fixing cars.

-LSPD - Now led by Frank Tenpenny

-C.I.A - These replaced the FBI and have new skins and a /hack command to get into the Morelli computers and find out who their next hit is. ;)

-Armed Forces - I think a better name than National Guard they have a new army base by the east coast of Los Santos hopefully these can track down the Al Qaeda.

-Los Corona Aztecas - A mexican gang that replaced the Yakuza their base is out the back of LSPD.

-Los Santos P.I.M.Ps - These replaced the La Cosa Nostra and are based in Vinewood in a house shaped like a U.F.O.

-The Government - The President of San Andreas and the Mayor of Bayside work together to make San -Andreas a pleasant place to live.

-The Yakuza - Replace hitmen and their home is Bayside.

-News Team - Report local events to the public.

-LS Taxi - Offer people lifts when they need it.

-License Faction - Instruct people so they can get licenses.

-Bayside License Faction - Same as above but in Bayside.

-Al Qaeda - A terrorist organisation based where the hitmen once where and have a dodo for terrorist attacks.

-BSPF - Bayside Police Force the Bayside equivelant to the LSPD led by Hernandez.

-The Vercetti Family - A family I recently added that lives in Bayside.

Btw I have added some new skins and spawns to most of these factions/families/gangs.

New Commands

-/hack - Lets the C.I.A hack into the Yakuza/hitmens laptop.
-/changename - changes your current name to a new one that you choose.
-/changepass - changes your current pass to a new one that you choose.
-/changecolor - If you don't like the current color you are you can change it with this.
-/changeskin - Gives you ids for skins
-/changeskin2 - A second list of skin ids
-/gotoar - takes level 2 and higher admins to the special room.
-/allowcitizen - A command for the Mayor of Bayside, it gives the ID of the player permission to enter Bayside
-/blockcitizen - This does the opposite to /allowcitizen it removes the player IDs license and if the cops find them they will throw them out of Bayside.
-/animhelp - displays a list of anims. (Thx to Woozie)
-/animhelp2 - displays a second list of anims. (Thx to Woozie)
-/gotobs - Teleports admins to Bayside.
-/IWANT - Gives an admin everything he deserves.
-A couple of /goto commands have been added aswell like /gotowuzi and more.

New

-Bayside airport.
-Shamal with interior in LS airport so people can fly from LS to Bayside. (Thx to BeckzyBoi)
-Everyone starts with a drivers license but can have it removed by a cop if neccessary.
-Alot of things have been shifted around San Andreas to try and improve the server.
-Bayside Pass gives you permission to enter Bayside the Mayor of Bayside is the only person who can give these out.
-New colors.
-Sea Mansion for the Mayor of Bayside only him and the President can enter it.

Bugs

-Can't exit the Mayor of Bayside's Sea Mansion
-There may be a couple I don't know because I couldn't finish scripting because my bro banned me and I have found myself unbannable. :'(

Download Links

Everything neccessary to run the server is in the download links below, enjoy. ;)

-Download Link 1 (http://www.sendspace.com/file/4u2ofo)

-[size=10pt]Download Link 2 (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RNWJWC96)

-[size=10pt]Download Link 3 (http://files.filefront.com/True+Crime+streets+of+LSrar/;9739204;/fileinfo.html)

[size=9pt]HOw to play this?
How to have levels?
How to have respect?
How to enter in stores (the /enter don´t funcionally)?
How to unlock the cars?
How to receive work?

How to play this? You have no real goal in game as it is an roleplaying game, you can either be a cop, gangster, medic or news reporter the possibilities are endless, you basically live life.

How to have levels? I don't understand what you mean, if you mean how do you gain levels then here's how after every hour you will recieve a payday and gain respect, after you have enough respect and money you can buy the next level up, once you have bought the next level up new things will become available to you, such as houses, businesses .etc.

How to have respect? I just said after every hour you play you will gain respect which contributes towards you gaining the next level.

How to enter in stores? Businesses are closed until someone purchases them and opens them up, the case is the same with houses, every other /enter point works fine.

How to unlock the cars? Well there is some bugs with the vehicles as I have placed some housecars outside the wrong house, the command to lock it is /lock and the command to unlock it is /lock again.

How to receive work? They are many ways to make a living for yourself by getting a job, if you want to have one go to a job point which are scattered throughout Los Santos, I can remember where 3 are, to become a boxer go to LS gym and their should be an icon walk into it and do what the text tells you to become a boxer, to be a gun salesman go to the big LS ammunation and their will be an icon outside it were you can apply to sell guns and their is a trucker job not too far from LS south of San Fierro I believe it's at a place called RS Haul. Btw there's also a laywer job in City Hall, City Hall is where the President spawns (the big white buidling near LSPD) go inside it. ;)

[GTA]
02/03/2008, 08:30 AM
First Post :)

Are all jobs moved this time?

-John-
02/03/2008, 08:33 AM
seems cool will try it ;) too bad with the ban...

P1nd3r
02/03/2008, 08:34 AM
]

Nah I was going to do that. :)

[GTA]
02/03/2008, 08:36 AM
Ohk What jobs are In SF, And what jobs arnt.

P1nd3r
02/03/2008, 08:37 AM
I think paperboy and mechanic I definatley know paperboy is in SF and one other job.

[LDT]LuxurY
02/03/2008, 09:19 AM
sounds good :D

cvanderburgt
02/03/2008, 09:47 AM
Good! In our server we also use Bayside!

Puffmac
02/03/2008, 09:50 AM
Nice work mate! ;D. BTW, is your server hosted by a proper host (like GTA-Host) or on your local machine? :) ;)

P1nd3r
02/03/2008, 08:47 PM
Puffmac ]
Nice work mate! ;D. BTW, is your server hosted by a proper host (like GTA-Host) or on your local machine? :) ;)
I hosted it myself I was going to add some more stuff that Sin City have but I can't fix it. :s

AyronBoT
03/03/2008, 12:38 AM
Nice script. but dunno how u ppl run the GF...
i get a crash at the game start.
dunno wtf is....
BTW, in the compiler, no just compile it, it's apear a message, no only the
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

apear a strage code like this.

Header size: 5940 bytes
Code size: 1129648 bytes
Data size: 2196572 bytes
Stack/heap size: 16384 bytes; estimated max. usage=4904 cells (19616 bytes)
Total requirements: 3348544 bytes

Curynga
03/03/2008, 12:48 AM
Very good work Pinder !

[SMB]Bip
03/03/2008, 03:34 AM
awesome work man i've tested it on my server :)

[GTA]
03/03/2008, 05:27 AM
This is the GM on my RP.
58.175.146.248:2255
To check it.

Kevin_Douse
03/03/2008, 08:47 AM
Could you upload a compilable pwn file next time, amx file works good but i want to add kihc

Numhaken
03/03/2008, 08:53 AM
Awsome script :D

P1nd3r
03/03/2008, 02:12 PM
Could you upload a compilable pwn file next time, amx file works good but i want to add kihc
compilable? it is, isn't it?

Enemy4you
03/03/2008, 02:55 PM
looks nice!

if i dont can run moderntopia i use this :P

P1nd3r
03/03/2008, 02:58 PM
looks nice!

if i dont can run moderntopia i use this :P
That was my aim to try and get it on the same level on moderntopia I don't think I got there but it's ok, thanks for the good comments btw. ;)

Tez2k7
03/03/2008, 03:17 PM
Nice script, alot of Factions there well done. :D

Ps. Didn't you quit sa-mp a while ago?

[GTA]
04/03/2008, 05:03 AM
No its not compatible. ( Cant compile without errors )

Also

How do you add gangs?

Souljah88
04/03/2008, 05:14 AM
]

How do you add gangs?

Dont Double Post.

You just posted this in GF Topic. Give them a chance to answer you

Dylan

[GTA]
04/03/2008, 05:24 AM
It aint double post if its in differnt threads.

Souljah88
04/03/2008, 05:56 AM
When your asking the same shit as you did in GF? Put it down as SPAM then

[GTA]
04/03/2008, 07:36 AM
Same shit different bucket.

P1nd3r
04/03/2008, 02:31 PM
Nice script, alot of Factions there well done. :D

Ps. Didn't you quit sa-mp a while ago?
I keep saying that but I can't do it, it's too addictive. ;)

P.S [GTA] when you said not compilable without errors do you mean without warnings because I compile and there is 3 warnings I think all of them about loose indentations which is nothing.

Dragon1234
04/03/2008, 02:50 PM
When your asking the same shit as you did in GF? Put it down as SPAM then

I wouldn't find it as spam! What I would find spam is this gay argument.

]

How do you add gangs?

Dont Double Post.

You just posted this in GF Topic. Give them a chance to answer you

Dylan

I would find THAT as spam as it's very much off topic!

Nice work ®Pinder*!

P1nd3r
04/03/2008, 07:39 PM
There's enough gangs/families/factions just rename them or something I think the amount there is now is probably too much and I can't be bothered teaching you it's a lot of stuff to explain. :roll:

Dragon1234
04/03/2008, 09:54 PM
Humm.. I think this script could compete with moderntopia personally.
One of the reasons I like this script is becuase it comes with everything it needs and not just the damn Gamemode so you dont have to go looking for a ton of includes.

Oh and the reason it wont compile for some is simply because of a pawno glitch. It gets really annoying. There is a way to compile it, you have to open pawno directly and compile it from there. Once it's compiled, just compiling it from the .pwn file should work.

With the loose indentations, those are very easy to fix. Its just the amount of space between the line of code and the margin. If you really cant fix them, you can just add this to the very top of the script and it will get rid of them: (ps, I really don't like doing it ;))

#pragma tabsize 0

'One Shoot, One Kill, No Luck, Just Skill' << who made that??

scott201201
04/03/2008, 10:05 PM
scripting but can't unban yourself? does not make any since.
nice script though.

[IB]Scorcher
05/03/2008, 10:45 AM
OMFG PINDER! Its Myren btw WHY DID YOU RELEASE THIS This is excellent EVERYBODY Its brilliant download dowload and download!

Shark[BR]
05/03/2008, 11:40 AM
Very cool !! ;D

maybe i ll use it on my new server ~x]

P1nd3r
05/03/2008, 02:02 PM
OMFG PINDER! Its Myren btw WHY DID YOU RELEASE THIS This is excellent EVERYBODY Its brilliant download dowload and download!
Sorry but I'm banned I've tried everything trust me, I think it's pointless no-one is ever in my server it's not 24/7 and I can't even connect to it now. :|

[IB]Scorcher
05/03/2008, 02:04 PM
Why are you banned :S?.

P1nd3r
05/03/2008, 02:08 PM
Why are you banned :S?.
My brother typed in the wrong password to his account 4 times I was then banned, I opened the ban.log nothing sban nothing opened my account it was still level 6 admin, I have being trying to unban myself for a few days now and I'm still banned but for some strange reason I can see other people hosting my server. :s

[IB]Scorcher
05/03/2008, 02:11 PM
:O Sounds bad,well best of luck :D

P1nd3r
05/03/2008, 02:26 PM
I fixed it, I don't want to have a server anyway there's too much stress involved I'll just script stuff and post it here so n00bs can use it. :)

[IB]Scorcher
05/03/2008, 03:28 PM
LOL True True,but youve got talent to be honest your one of the few 200 that can script,and probaly one of the top 50 to be honest

P1nd3r
05/03/2008, 05:26 PM
LOL True True,but youve got talent to be honest your one of the few 200 that can script,and probaly one of the top 50 to be honest
Top 50 now that's taking it too far perhaps top 100 in SA-MP forums and anyway lets get back on topic. :)

Enemy4you
05/03/2008, 06:45 PM
Pinder u can make an unreleased version of this and i can host it for you!

i have free room for 1 sa-mp server

>> I will only host unreleased scripts :)

-.- I Love full server ^^ but only when i am admin lolololol

P1nd3r
05/03/2008, 07:33 PM
Pinder u can make an unreleased version of this and i can host it for you!

i have free room for 1 sa-mp server

>> I will only host unreleased scripts :)

-.- I Love full server ^^ but only when i am admin lolololol
Nah I must of heard someone say that to me a million times I make a server that's up for about 3 weeks then it dies then someone else offers me stuff after I've released the script, I think it's too late now to make an RP that gets loads of people because there's too many gf servers I'm gonna try and make a new DM, thanks for the offer though. ;)

Puffmac
05/03/2008, 09:44 PM
I've been 'away ( ;) )' for a while, but if you want to unban yourself, Go to the server folder, find samp.ban and remove the line with your name on it ;).

P1nd3r
06/03/2008, 02:14 PM
Puffmac ]
I've been 'away ( ;) )' for a while, but if you want to unban yourself, Go to the server folder, find samp.ban and remove the line with your name on it ;).

I fixed it, I don't want to have a server anyway there's too much stress involved I'll just script stuff and post it here so n00bs can use it. :)
I'm unbanned and my IP wasn't in the ban file, what I did was download a new sa-mp server from sa-mp homepage and added my gamemode into it, it's working now.

[IB]Scorcher
07/03/2008, 06:07 PM
I minght extract from this :lol:

ciuwas1111
13/03/2008, 02:57 PM
nice but... :roll: dont work for me

P1nd3r
13/03/2008, 03:06 PM
nice but... :roll: dont work for me
Please post what didnt work :roll:

[GTA]
16/03/2008, 04:29 AM
Where are the following jobs located?
~ Paperboy
~ Mechanic
~ Gun Dealer (Pickup & Dropoff + Where you get this job)

P1nd3r
16/03/2008, 06:29 AM
]
Where are the following jobs located?
~ Paperboy
~ Mechanic
~ Gun Dealer (Pickup & Dropoff + Where you get this job)

Exactly the same as in GF but I'm not sure because I didn't edit the jobs, I know where paperboy and gun dealer is, gun dealer at LS ammunation and paperboy near Wang Cars. ;)

[GTA]
16/03/2008, 06:35 AM
Is there a way i can change pickup/dropoff spots.

P1nd3r
16/03/2008, 06:54 AM
]
of course there is, search paperboy registration and I think you just change the coords of the AddStaticPickup. ;)

[GTA]
16/03/2008, 07:34 AM
]
of course there is, search paperboy registration and I think you just change the coords of the AddStaticPickup. ;)

Thanks, buy when i changed paperboy then went to the pickup it came up with nothing?

P1nd3r
16/03/2008, 07:44 AM
change the coords in this ;)

else if (GetPlayerState(playerid) == 1 && PlayerToPoint(3.0, playerid,-2040.9436,456.2395,35.1719))
{
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember] > 0 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pFMember] < 255) { SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, " Families cannot take on this Job !"); return 1; }
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "* You are about to become a Paper Boy, and get a 5 hour Contract.");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "* You have to forfill this Contract first, if you want to Quit the job later.");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "* If you are sure to become a Paper Boy, type /accept job.");
GettingJob[playerid] = 15;
}

and this

else if (GetPlayerState(i) == 1 && PlayerToPoint(2.0, i,-2050.8962,460.0262,35.1719))
{
if(PlayerInfo[i][pMember] == 9 || PlayerInfo[i][pLeader] == 9) { GameTextForPlayer(i, "~w~Type ~r~/paper ~w~to create a newspaper",5000,3); }
else if(PlayerInfo[i][pJob] == 15) { GameTextForPlayer(i, "~w~Type ~r~/papers ~w~to see all the made newspapers",5000, 3); }
}

that should do it.

[GTA]
16/03/2008, 07:58 AM
change the coords in this ;)

else if (GetPlayerState(playerid) == 1 && PlayerToPoint(3.0, playerid,-2040.9436,456.2395,35.1719))
{
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember] > 0 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pFMember] < 255) { SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, " Families cannot take on this Job !"); return 1; }
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "* You are about to become a Paper Boy, and get a 5 hour Contract.");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "* You have to forfill this Contract first, if you want to Quit the job later.");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "* If you are sure to become a Paper Boy, type /accept job.");
GettingJob[playerid] = 15;
}

and this

else if (GetPlayerState(i) == 1 && PlayerToPoint(2.0, i,-2050.8962,460.0262,35.1719))
{
if(PlayerInfo[i][pMember] == 9 || PlayerInfo[i][pLeader] == 9) { GameTextForPlayer(i, "~w~Type ~r~/paper ~w~to create a newspaper",5000,3); }
else if(PlayerInfo[i][pJob] == 15) { GameTextForPlayer(i, "~w~Type ~r~/papers ~w~to see all the made newspapers",5000, 3); }
}

that should do it.

Doesn't work

P1nd3r
16/03/2008, 08:43 AM
I don't see why it shouldn't. :s

[GTA]
16/03/2008, 08:48 AM
Ok well it doesnt.
And i found more jobs, where are these located?
~ Trucker
~ Bus Driver
~ Boxer
~ Lawyer
~ Detective

also wheres pickup/deliver for gun dealer?

P1nd3r
16/03/2008, 09:01 AM
I'm not sure because I didn't edit the jobs
But I do know that boxer is at LS gym, trucker is south of SF not far away from LS, lawyer is in City Hall in LS and detective is in City Hall too.

[IB]Scorcher
16/03/2008, 09:08 AM
Work'ed pefectly for me :D

aliayaz
16/03/2008, 10:42 AM
]

Look i know this is wrong but how do i make admins ? cause i tried editing the configuration files by scriptfiles it tells me the password is wrong i trie with rcon i logged in and i tried /giveadmin /setadmin nothing worked appreciate if you answer soon thanks :D

[DK]GHOST_DOG
16/03/2008, 12:02 PM
Man.
what can i say?.?.? :lol: :| :mrgreen: :s :D :) ;)

i have all toy fs and gm and you did greate work! :!: :!: :!: ;) :D

P1nd3r
16/03/2008, 05:03 PM
]

Look i know this is wrong but how do i make admins ? cause i tried editing the configuration files by scriptfiles it tells me the password is wrong i trie with rcon i logged in and i tried /giveadmin /setadmin nothing worked appreciate if you answer soon thanks :D
You must be admin level 6 and the command is /makeadmin. ;) btw everyone I'm still improving I probably won't release the current one into sa-mp forums. :)

Squizzy
17/03/2008, 08:53 AM
my server is online, but the samp client says that the server gives noc answer

kallesmamma
17/03/2008, 01:50 PM
Intro

My bro somehow managed to ban me from my own server and I can't play on it anymore, so I'm releasing this gamemode as you've probably guessed yes it is a modified gf script but in my opinion better than those other edited pieces of crap.

-Civiliians - These are average everyday people who have jobs like paper rounds and fixing cars.

-C.I.A - These replaced the FBI and have new skins and a /hack command to get into the Morelli computers and find out who their next hit is. ;)

-Armed Forces - I think a better name than National Guard they have a new army base by the east coast of Los Santos hopefully these can track down the Al Qaeda.

-Los Corona Aztecas - A mexican gang that replaced the Yakuza their base is out the back of LSPD.

-Los Santos P.I.M.Ps - These replaced the La Cosa Nostra and are based in Vinewood in a house shaped like a U.F.O.

-The Government - The President of San Andreas and the Mayor of Bayside work together to make San -Andreas a pleasant place to live.

-Al Qaeda - A terrorist organisation based where the hitmen once where and have a dodo for terrorist attacks.

-BSPF - Bayside Police Force the Bayside equivelant to the LSPD led by Hernandez.

Btw I have added some new skins and spawns to most of these factions/families/gangs.

New Commands

-/changecolor - If you don't like the current color you are you can change it with this.
-/allowcitizen - A command for the Mayor of Bayside, it gives the ID of the player permission to enter Bayside
-/blockcitizen - This does the opposite to /allowcitizen it removes the player IDs license and if the cops find them they will throw them out of Bayside.

New

-Bayside airport.
-Shamal with interior in LS airport so people can fly from LS to Bayside. (Thx to BeckzyBoi)
-Everyone starts with a drivers license but can have it removed by a cop if neccessary.
-Alot of things have been shifted around San Andreas to try and improve the server.
-Bayside Pass gives you permission to enter Bayside the Mayor of Bayside is the only person who can give these out.
-New colors.

Bugs

-There may be a couple I don't know because I couldn't finish scripting because my bro banned me and I have found myself unbannable. :'(

Download Links

Everything neccessary to run the server is in the download links below, enjoy. ;)

-[size=10pt]Download Link 1 (http://www.sendspace.com/file/4u2ofo)

-[size=10pt]Download Link 3 (http://files.filefront.com/True+Crime+streets+of+LSrar/;9739204;/fileinfo.html)

pender if your a cop is your name tag blue?

P1nd3r
17/03/2008, 02:14 PM
I think I made it light blue.

EDIT: I just looked at mine and it's cyan. ;)

kallesmamma
17/03/2008, 02:30 PM
I think I made it light blue.

OK GREAT!

dafel2
17/03/2008, 03:29 PM
i try to /invite and it says that player is already in team ....

but that player isnt in team

P1nd3r
17/03/2008, 07:34 PM
i try to /invite and it says that player is already in team ....

but that player isnt in team
I dunno what's wrong try doing /makeleader [playerid] 0 then /setstat [playerid] 11 255 this should make them on no team and able to join another team. ;)

[GTA]
17/03/2008, 07:40 PM
How can i make other names differnt colors?
Like Army brown or something

P1nd3r
17/03/2008, 07:43 PM
]
How can i make other names differnt colors?
Like Army brown or something
Search for this
SetPlayerColor(playerid, TEAM_GREEN);
SetPlayerInterior(playerid, 0);
GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, 31, 750);
GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, 24, 400);
GivePlayerWeapon(playerid, 16, 750);
SetPlayerPos(playerid, 2794.225830,-1088.262573,30.718750);
PlayerInfo[playerid][pInt] = 0;
and change the TEAM_GREEN to whatever color you have defined. :)

[GTA]
17/03/2008, 07:46 PM
thanks ill test soon/

P1nd3r
17/03/2008, 07:54 PM
np ;)

CupidStunts
17/03/2008, 07:54 PM
I didnt want to go through all the posts but if someones already said, i dont care xD

To unban urself go to ur folder - Samp.ban and delete everything. LOL

P1nd3r
17/03/2008, 08:00 PM
I didnt want to go through all the posts but if someones already said, i dont care xD

To unban urself go to ur folder - Samp.ban and delete everything. LOL
Please read I unbanned myself but people have the gamemode already and I went into the .ban file and I couldn't see a thing there. You think I'm some sort of n00b? :)

CupidStunts
17/03/2008, 08:09 PM
O right, lol :P

Djrasim
18/03/2008, 11:47 AM
I Found Out Why People Were Getting Errors
Just Replace Your /changecolor With

if(strcmp(cmd, "/changecolor", true) == 0)
{
if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTRED, "COLORS: /red - this makes your name color red");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "COLORS: /lightblue - this makes your name color light blue");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_DBLUE, "COLORS: /darkblue - this makes your name color dark blue");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "COLORS: /white - this makes your name color white");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "COLORS: /yellow - this makes your name color yellow");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREEN, "COLORS: /green - this makes your name color green");
SendClientMessage(playerid, TEAM_BALLAS_COLOR, "COLORS: /purple - this makes your name color purple");
}
return 1;
}
It Should Work

Aji
18/03/2008, 12:50 PM
cool i will try it soon 8)

P1nd3r
18/03/2008, 02:18 PM

{
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTRED, "COLORS: /red - this makes your name color red");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "COLORS: /lightblue - this makes your name color light blue");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_DBLUE, "COLORS: /darkblue - this makes your name color dark blue");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "COLORS: /white - this makes your name color white");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "COLORS: /yellow - this makes your name color yellow");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREEN, "COLORS: /green - this makes your name color green");
SendClientMessage(playerid, TEAM_BALLAS_COLOR, "COLORS: /purple - this makes your name color purple");
}
return 1;
}
It Should Work
If you fixed it thanks but it wasn't a prob for me. :s

Djrasim
18/03/2008, 03:51 PM
Well I Saw That The ; Were Missing Like 6 of Them

Show Us The Errors/Warnings So We Can Help You Out.

Badboyke
18/03/2008, 04:11 PM
If i login... Im banned?! Heelp! XD

Djrasim
18/03/2008, 04:12 PM

Errrrmmm ... OWNED!

Badboyke
18/03/2008, 05:14 PM

Errrrmmm ... OWNED!

Why owned? ... What can i do to get it away?

Djrasim
18/03/2008, 05:19 PM

Errrrmmm ... OWNED!

Why owned? ... What can i do to get it away?

Sorry
But Is It In The Logs ??

Thebigkiller94
19/03/2008, 10:26 PM
Nice il try it out :o

Scope
21/03/2008, 08:00 AM
Great Gamemode , my main gamemode got messed up so i'll be using this because i cant be bothered to script it all over again :D

Nice Work!

Marko_Beducci
21/03/2008, 09:47 AM
Anyway nice script , ure an good scripter

server_making
21/03/2008, 09:49 AM
nice..but how lo Lock server?

jannka23
21/03/2008, 10:39 AM
can you make map screen for this gm ? where everything is located and others

P1nd3r
21/03/2008, 10:46 AM
nice..but how lo Lock server?
password <passwordhere> in server.cfg locks and it and to unlock just delete the password <passwordhere>. ;)

can you make map screen for this gm ? where everything is located and others
Too much work for me :(

jannka23
21/03/2008, 11:04 AM
okey i know that in Los Santos are biznes ,houses and other things - but in sf,lv are something too ? sorry for english xD

P1nd3r
21/03/2008, 11:09 AM
okey i know that in Los Santos are biznes ,houses and other things - but in sf,lv are something too ? sorry for english xD
I think just LS and a few things in Bayside I'm not sure because I've edited my version even more. :)

Carbonnied
22/03/2008, 07:59 AM
Hey, how to

*Buy more levels?
*Buy respect level?
*unlock (jacker - robber) the cars lockeds?
*Have work?
*Use the leader team?
*Marriage?

?????

jannka23
22/03/2008, 09:22 AM
and how to unlock car what i buy for my house - it's locked and i cant get in the car !

P1nd3r
22/03/2008, 12:54 PM
and how to unlock car what i buy for my house - it's locked and i cant get in the car !
Ah, well to be honest some of the cars are at the wrong houses so it is being unlocked but it's outside another house and the one at your house is someone elses. :o

kallesmamma
23/03/2008, 04:08 PM
Intro

New Commands

New

-Bayside airport.
-New colors.

Bugs

Download Links

-[size=10pt]Download Link 1 (http://www.sendspace.com/file/4u2ofo)

Isnt this Sa-MP King final version? http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=40262.0

P1nd3r
23/03/2008, 05:16 PM
similar but at least it has some changes. :roll:

3dmonkey3000
24/03/2008, 01:22 AM
BEST GAMEMODE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[GTA]
24/03/2008, 02:18 PM
How do you make it that names colors are just plain white like real RP GM's.

Franjdea
24/03/2008, 02:21 PM
Great but I don't like the fact off using Al Queda as it is a serious problem in the real world and Isnt really something to joke about as they did the london tube bombs and stuff, This is just my opinion, I suggest you just change the name off it :)

P1nd3r
24/03/2008, 02:24 PM
Great but I don't like the fact off using Al Queda as it is a serious problem in the real world and Isnt really something to joke about as they did the london tube bombs and stuff, This is just my opinion, I suggest you just change the name off it :)

It's not a joke it's called roleplay I know it's a serious problem and the main point of roleplay is to be realistic, who said it's a joke? it's what happens IRL. :|

Franjdea
24/03/2008, 02:26 PM

It's not a joke it's called roleplay I know it's a serious problem and the main point of roleplay is to be realistic, who said it's a joke? it's what happens IRL. :|

I just want to make sure you don't take it too far :roll:

[GTA]
24/03/2008, 02:33 PM
]

Anyone know?

P1nd3r
24/03/2008, 02:43 PM
]
]

Anyone know?
You could just remove the SetPlayerColor from underneath the faction spawns for example to remove the armed forces colour you would make this.

if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember] == 3 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pLeader] == 3)//Armed Forces spawn
{
return 1;
}

this

if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember] == 3 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pLeader] == 3)//Armed Forces spawn
{
return 1;
}

EDIT: and remove that /changecolor command. ;)

[IB]Scorcher
24/03/2008, 03:18 PM
Pinder,you make me laugh.Al Queda Hahahahahaha

[GTA]
24/03/2008, 11:40 PM
Ok now how do you change spawn color and get player markers off map?

Donvalley
25/03/2008, 03:33 AM
Brilliant Game Mode I Love It!!! :D :D

[GTA]
25/03/2008, 04:43 AM
How do you change Civilian spawn color and take markers off map?

[GTA]
25/03/2008, 11:27 AM
How do you change the colors of your name!
And take playermarkers off?

MrCrunch
25/03/2008, 12:08 PM
How do i get admin?
not /rcon login [pass] admins.
I mean the "real" admin, Server admin, /admins admin^^
Do you know what i mean?

Pls help me

server_making
25/03/2008, 12:52 PM
go to /server/scriptfiles/NICK.ini
find Adminlvl(set 6) and save..

Zorn
25/03/2008, 02:19 PM
Could you please tell me,how to get rid of this firstname_lastname thing?

P1nd3r
25/03/2008, 02:36 PM
Could you please tell me,how to get rid of this firstname_lastname thing?
You could just replace the /register command with the old one from the godfather script. ;)

[GTA]
25/03/2008, 03:06 PM
]

Well?

P1nd3r
25/03/2008, 03:10 PM
]
]

Anyone know?
You could just remove the SetPlayerColor from underneath the faction spawns for example to remove the armed forces colour you would make this.

{
return 1;
}

this

{
return 1;
}

]
]

Well?
Well? :roll:

[GTA]
25/03/2008, 03:14 PM
I done that,
Civilians are still blue

[IB]Scorcher
25/03/2008, 03:51 PM
Wtf when i done that they werent blue o.O

Zh3r0
25/03/2008, 05:18 PM
Wooahaa Awesome [GM] φιηƉεя ;)
PS::Want a mirror?

P1nd3r
25/03/2008, 05:56 PM
Wooahaa Awesome [GM] φιηƉεя ;)
PS::Want a mirror?
Sure, thx ;) I wish I had someone to help me make it, I may have solved some bugs in it but new ones are created all the time when the gamemode gets too big.

Carbonnied
25/03/2008, 06:03 PM
HOw to play this?
How to have levels?
How to have respect?
How to unlock the cars?
How to receive work?

P1nd3r
25/03/2008, 06:23 PM
HOw to play this?
How to have levels?
How to have respect?
How to unlock the cars?
How to receive work?

Please don't post in big bold red letters it's annoying, I will notice the post anyway.

How to play this? You have no real goal in game as it is an roleplaying game, you can either be a cop, gangster, medic or news reporter the possibilities are endless, you basically live life.

How to have levels? I don't understand what you mean, if you mean how do you gain levels then here's how after every hour you will recieve a payday and gain respect, after you have enough respect and money you can buy the next level up, once you have bought the next level up new things will become available to you, such as houses, businesses .etc.

How to have respect? I just said after every hour you play you will gain respect which contributes towards you gaining the next level.

How to enter in stores? Businesses are closed until someone purchases them and opens them up, the case is the same with houses, every other /enter point works fine.

How to unlock the cars? Well there is some bugs with the vehicles as I have placed some housecars outside the wrong house, the command to lock it is /lock and the command to unlock it is /lock again.

How to receive work? They are many ways to make a living for yourself by getting a job, if you want to have one go to a job point which are scattered throughout Los Santos, I can remember where 3 are, to become a boxer go to LS gym and their should be an icon walk into it and do what the text tells you to become a boxer, to be a gun salesman go to the big LS ammunation and their will be an icon outside it were you can apply to sell guns and their is a trucker job not too far from LS south of San Fierro I believe it's at a place called RS Haul. Btw there's also a laywer job in City Hall, City Hall is where the President spawns (the big white buidling near LSPD) go inside it. ;)

[GTA]
26/03/2008, 01:58 PM
Ok You know how theres a business CNN Studio and when you type /enter nothing happens.
How do i make it enter into a building like put an interior in?
Help please

[GTA]
27/03/2008, 06:21 AM
]
Ok You know how theres a business CNN Studio and when you type /enter nothing happens.
Help please

How to?

XtreMiX
27/03/2008, 01:07 PM
Hi, please can you give me the cmd for job change [cop , cia , armed] .

sorry for my bad english i speak french

[GTA]
27/03/2008, 10:52 PM
Hi, please can you give me the cmd for job change [cop , cia , armed] .

sorry for my bad english i speak french

Its /makeleader 0-16 or whatever

My problem!:

Help please

Donvalley
28/03/2008, 06:42 AM
ok The Server Is Located At My Friends House And Whenever I Or Other People Connect It Comes up Gamemode Restarting It Takes About 6 Goes To Connect. but it works with every other gamemode any idea?

mikemaxtx
29/03/2008, 02:21 AM
I know why you got banned from own script its in server samp.ban 127.0.0.1 [02/03/08 | 19:58:43] Carlos_Hernandez - IN-GAME BAN thats your own server cant ban that

[GTA]
29/03/2008, 06:47 AM
How do you change spawn money?

[GTA]
29/03/2008, 09:49 AM
]
]

Anyone know?

{
return 1;
}

this

{
return 1;
}

]
]

Well?
Well? :roll:

Ive changed all faction colors but i cant change civilians i dont know why!
They are blue and I dont know how to make them white.

sonny bepino
30/03/2008, 11:57 AM
please tell how to become admin becouse when i change my scriptfile it says :your password dont match your name

P1nd3r
30/03/2008, 01:09 PM
please tell how to become admin becouse when i change my scriptfile it says :your password dont match your name
You change the AdminLevel=0 to AdminLevel=6 do not change the retype a new key in the .ini it won't work.

Garethcain
30/03/2008, 09:59 PM
This is really confussing, Ive added that "AdminLevel=6" but i cant make my self the Police, Why?

Just keeps killing me :'(, Can you tell me what the hell i am ment to do?

pimprock9
31/03/2008, 03:21 AM
My friend is running the script on his server and we are trying to figure out how to set admins cause we don't know how to and no admins are set
EDIT: Nvm i learned how to set admins
EDIT2: When ever I try to run the script on my server it does this
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa250/GoDpimprock9/myproblem.jpg
It does it with all GodFather scripts I got any help?

Donvalley
31/03/2008, 10:57 AM
How Can I Add A Leader? Like A New Leadership.

[893]Lucas
31/03/2008, 04:12 PM
hi i really love it but im not sure how to install it on my server can anyone please help???

Garethcain
31/03/2008, 04:22 PM
To add a New Leader, You need to make your Admin Level either 1337 or 1338
Login and type

/makeleader USERNAME 1

Example:
/makeleader Gareth 1

1 is Police i think ;)

--

Its easy to install, Everything you need is in the Download File, Very First Post!. If you want to use the EXE file in there just open it and it will run IF you are on Linux do the same just excute ./samp022svr

But make sure to change the RCON password and the Server Name if needed.

mikemaxtx
31/03/2008, 04:56 PM
I hAVE A FEW BUGS TO REPORT I ATTEMPTED TO FIX WITH NO SUCESS SCRIPT COMES WITH SEVERAL LOOSE INDENTATIONS Crashes on load after any objects or extra vehicles are added unnstable during some jobs including carjacker ----- i am moving on now time to find a new core heh gf anmd pen 1 getting old

Sundiz
31/03/2008, 10:08 PM
Can someone explain what i should do with the admin thing i don't get it it always says "password does not match your name"

Donvalley
01/04/2008, 12:24 AM
Login and type

/makeleader USERNAME 1

Example:
/makeleader Gareth 1

1 is Police i think ;)

--

Its easy to install, Everything you need is in the Download File, Very First Post!. If you want to use the EXE file in there just open it and it will run IF you are on Linux do the same just excute ./samp022svr

I Mean Make A Brand New LEADERSHIP!

Sundiz
01/04/2008, 04:33 AM
Can someone explain what i should do with the admin thing i don't get it it always says "password does not match your name"

Someone please just tell me a short guide. I don't understand the other answers. :/

Newbie but learning ^^

Garethcain
01/04/2008, 12:48 PM
Login and type

/makeleader USERNAME 1

Example:
/makeleader Gareth 1

1 is Police i think ;)

--

I Mean Make A Brand New LEADERSHIP!

Well Done! I am happy for you :) :mrgreen:

ALEXALEX303
02/04/2008, 03:01 PM
How can i make myself admin and the chief of the cops?

P1nd3r
02/04/2008, 04:21 PM
How can i make myself admin and the chief of the cops?
Go into your .ini file in scriptfiles and change AdminLevel=0 to AdminLevel=6 then once your in game as an admin do /makeleader [yourid] 2 and to make sure your rank is level 6 do /giverank [yourid] 6. ;)

[GTA]
03/04/2008, 08:19 AM
Im half way though a edited version of this, all jobs and spawn etc moved.
Ill let you know when done.

ALEXALEX303
03/04/2008, 07:58 PM
I have a problem i am admin level 5(my server) i make myself leader of the cops /makeleader ...after /giverank myself chief...and when i do /take(cop command)the server says "You are not a cop!" so?what i have to do?

[GTA]
04/04/2008, 04:25 AM
I have a problem i am admin level 5(my server) i make myself leader of the cops /makeleader ...after /giverank myself chief...and when i do /take(cop command)the server says "You are not a cop!" so?what i have to do?

Fix the command to work.

Donvalley
04/04/2008, 01:28 PM
Anyone Got A Working /detain Script All The Ones I Have Tried On Forums Don't Work Properly!

PinkFloydLover
04/04/2008, 02:19 PM
sweet man keep up the good work ;)

Zh3r0
04/04/2008, 04:00 PM
Cool gameMode Pinder :p

Jhon_Jhonson
07/04/2008, 01:02 PM
How do i sell buyed houses, Characters and buyed buisness? Please i need answer! i mean in the script

Com
11/04/2008, 12:59 PM
Hi,
I'm having issues with been cops, when ever we do /makeleader 1 1 then /giverank 1 6 etc we become cops but when we try to do a command like /ticket or /take its says You are not a cop, also how do others join the police since /join doesn't work whilst at the "i" in the LSPD. Please help would love to able to play this otherwise fantastic GM.

Jhon_Jhonson
12/04/2008, 11:32 AM
Hi,
I'm having issues with been cops, when ever we do /makeleader 1 1 then /giverank 1 6 etc we become cops but when we try to do a command like /ticket or /take its says You are not a cop, also how do others join the police since /join doesn't work whilst at the "i" in the LSPD. Please help would love to able to play this otherwise fantastic GM.

To make people join just do /Invite [ID]

P1nd3r
12/04/2008, 12:42 PM
Hi,
Look for the /take and /ticket commands in the script and make sure it says that only these families can do the commandPlayerInfo[playerid][pMember] >= 1||PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember] >= 2||PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember] >= 14)

Com
13/04/2008, 05:01 AM
Thanks Packie its all worked out now, just one more thing tho does anyone know how to make the /cuff command work with out the criminal(s) been in the car then be able to tele them to the car and jail them through the LSPD garage, any help in this matter would be greatly appreiated. :)

BillyBob31
13/04/2008, 05:38 PM
Hey i see in the peoples accounts file theres leader and u change change the number 0 - 6 but which is which like which is cop and so on how do i make ppl just medics or just copos =) thx much =)

P1nd3r
14/04/2008, 08:31 AM
Hey i see in the peoples accounts file theres leader and u change change the number 0 - 6 but which is which like which is cop and so on how do i make ppl just medics or just copos =) thx much =)

Leader=0 - If they are the leader of a family make this number the ID of the family.
Member=0 - The family number that they are in.
Rank=0 - The rank in the family 1-6 if it's 0 their not in one.
Char=186 - The skin ID they have in the family.

;)

BillyBob31
14/04/2008, 06:11 PM
Here Is A Big List Of Problems Bugs And Wanted Things To Change:
(BUGS I Wanna Change/Fix Also =)

BUGS:

1) Doesn't Show Wanted Stars

2) Doesn't Show Deaths

3) Vehicles wont damage when beat on or shot by a player

4) Cant Enter Race Track

5) When people first make an account they become a clown automatically, then they have to do F4 and then /kill after login to change wanted class

6) /ticket /gov commands say not a cop when you are a cop and doing those commands

7) /ram says not a cop/soldier when you are a cop or soldier doing the command

8 ) Cant leave wuzi's

9) On map it doesnt show others

10) After entering paintball arena it makes ur guy unable to move (have to relog in)

How Do I Change These:

1) There's non-real people already owning businesses, how do i change that ( like the police stations and such)

2) How do i change so people start with 0 (zero) dollars

Errors:

1) When i try to compile your pwn file after editing it or without even editing it i get 7 errors during compile with pawno

Com
16/04/2008, 03:59 AM

BUGS:

1) Doesn't Show Wanted Stars

2) Doesn't Show Deaths

3) Vehicles wont damage when beat on or shot by a player

4) Cant Enter Race Track

5) When people first make an account they become a clown automatically, then they have to do F4 and then /kill after login to change wanted class

6) /ticket /gov commands say not a cop when you are a cop and doing those commands

7) /ram says not a cop/soldier when you are a cop or soldier doing the command

8 ) Cant leave wuzi's

9) On map it doesnt show others

10) After entering paintball arena it makes ur guy unable to move (have to relog in)

How Do I Change These:

1) There's non-real people already owning businesses, how do i change that ( like the police stations and such)

2) How do i change so people start with 0 (zero) dollars

Errors:

1) When i try to compile your pwn file after editing it or without even editing it i get 7 errors during compile with pawno

To fix your problem of the businesses make ur self a 1337 admin then go up to all the businesses that are owned by people u dont know and type /asellbiz (you can also use /edit level [nbr.] to edit the buying levels and the same go's for /edit price [$$$]) i hope this helps. :)

Richi_Makaveli
16/04/2008, 08:42 AM
For /ram and ticket etc. you did /setteam [ID] [1=Civ 2=Cop]???

BillyBob31
16/04/2008, 09:37 PM
Thanks to everyone that helped with those above so far!!

BUGS:

1) Vehicles wont damage when beat on or shot by a player

2) Cant Enter Race Track

3) When people first make an account they become a clown automatically, then they have to do F4 and then /kill after login to change wanted class

3) Cant leave wuzi's

4) After entering paintball arena it makes ur guy unable to move (have to relog in)

5) /take command dosnt work ... ( says not a cop when i am in the setteam 2 and everything already )

How Do I Change These:

1) How do i change so people start with 0 (zero) dollars

2) Make it so others show on map

3) Make it so deaths show

Errors:

Woozi
17/04/2008, 01:05 PM
Hey, how do you remove the "Firstname_Lastname" thingy?

Also, whats the admin commands? :S

BillyBob31
17/04/2008, 04:59 PM
Thanks to everyone that helped with those above so far!!

BUGS:

1) Vehicles wont damage when beat on or shot by a player

2) Cant Enter Race Track

3) When people first make an account they become a clown automatically, then they have to do F4 and then /kill after login to change wanted class

3) Cant leave wuzi's

4) After entering paintball arena it makes ur guy unable to move (have to relog in)

5) /take command dosnt work ... ( says not a cop when i am in the setteam 2 and everything already )

How Do I Change These:

1) How do i change so people start with 0 (zero) dollars

2) Make it so others show on map

3) Make it so deaths show

Errors:

BLuka
18/04/2008, 05:42 PM
help me when i downloaded it then i put all the gamemodes from the script but i cant register????????? why is that so?

[GTA]
25/04/2008, 05:54 AM
help me when i downloaded it then i put all the gamemodes from the script but i cant register????????? why is that so?

you dont have the script files

Mick901
26/04/2008, 06:44 AM
Has somone moved everything into LS?

If they have could they send a link? or pm me all the changes made.

(( Not including bayside ))

Thanks,

( Dont worry if you havn't but it would save me time.... )

Richi_Makaveli
26/04/2008, 02:14 PM
Look at the original GF thats LS

HaveFun
26/04/2008, 02:39 PM
I think its a great gm. I´ve got in on my server. BUT... i dont like 5 things.

1. It is uncompliable
2. /ticket doesent go
3. ugly cars at /carupgrade
4. many business are unsellable biz
5. u cant exit the rondell house in mullholland without typing /exit, u will ever come back in the house

Things which were brilliant in the server:
-A house build system for any user.
-more houses and business
-more jobs and gangs, like la cosa nosta or fbi

theriss
26/04/2008, 03:23 PM
Ive been really new on this stuff...but how do i register when i get in game?...i type
/register theriss val
and it comes up with the format thing...i just need to know the format for registering
thanks all

HaveFun
26/04/2008, 03:45 PM
be sur3 ur name is like: name1_name2
and u register with: /register passwort

[TouchX]Ash
26/04/2008, 06:35 PM
Nice gamemode, How can i make it so a players camera can look at something during the tuturial and then something else at a different time, E.G:

At Tuttime 10 a player is looking at the police station
At tuttime 20 a player is looking at a donut shop?

Thanks for reading, and if anyone knows how to change how much a player gets the first time he spawns/registers i would be very grateful :)

Marko_Beducci
26/04/2008, 07:55 PM
In place of 1 Location teleport him to different locations

HaveFun
28/04/2008, 09:56 AM
I have found a nother bug. When u make /carupgrade euros, a maverick came as housecar :D

Who can tell me how to complie the .pwn???

Rks25
28/04/2008, 11:38 AM
Nice one Pind!

beggsz
29/04/2008, 10:02 AM
whats the best admin level??

edit: and is there a list of all the commands?? for every one and for admins?

[TouchX]Ash
29/04/2008, 01:41 PM
/ah or /adminhelp

Max level is 6 if im right

Mr.Mafia
29/04/2008, 06:26 PM
I dont know much about scripted.I want to add new faction name "Los Santos Vagos".Help!

Chaprnks
04/05/2008, 08:06 PM
Just to let you know about the BAN you said you got, all you had to do was take off your IP of the samp.ban file. Better luck next time ;)

Anyways, nice script. It looks like it took some time and effort to create.

I think its a great gm. I´ve got in on my server. BUT... i dont like 5 things.
1. It is uncompliable
2. /ticket doesent go
3. ugly cars at /carupgrade
4. many business are unsellable biz
5. u cant exit the rondell house in mullholland without typing /exit, u will ever come back in the house
Its never too late to work on fixing that :D

refetto
07/05/2008, 01:13 PM
I've a problem when i try compiling the standard TCSOLS.pwn (i've nothing changed on it)
--------------
here the errors:

C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Bureaublad\CriminalRP\samp\game modes\TCSOLS.pwn(9205) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Bureaublad\CriminalRP\samp\game modes\TCSOLS.pwn(14528) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Bureaublad\CriminalRP\samp\game modes\TCSOLS.pwn(21292) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Bureaublad\CriminalRP\samp\game modes\TCSOLS.pwn(23347) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Bureaublad\CriminalRP\samp\game modes\TCSOLS.pwn(23348) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Bureaublad\CriminalRP\samp\game modes\TCSOLS.pwn(23349) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Bureaublad\CriminalRP\samp\game modes\TCSOLS.pwn(23350) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Bureaublad\CriminalRP\samp\game modes\TCSOLS.pwn(23351) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Bureaublad\CriminalRP\samp\game modes\TCSOLS.pwn(23352) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "}"

6 Errors.

Can someone tell me whats wrong, or send me e right one ?

BillyBob31
07/05/2008, 02:16 PM
Error:

1) When anyone in server does (/l) or (/local) it crashes the samp-sever.exe .... any ideas ??

Question:

1) How do i remove the part where u lose health every so often ... i wanna make it so people dont randomly lose health

2) How do i make it so cops and such ( maybe its admins) can see icons of players on map. Civilians can see icons on map of other players but when i made myself admin and cop / armed forces i couldnt see icons no more ( icons = markers of other players on map)

3) How do i make it so my server shows deaths ... like when people dies it says how they died or who killed who like some other servers do ??

4) how do i setup the registration to only have to do /register [password] then just do /login [password] then thats it nothing else. so people only have to setup their password then they can login? maybe for the drinking .. you have to be certain age so it auto sets everyone to 21 years old ?? how do i do that make it so they only have to make their pass then they can login and play and everything else is taken out ??

5) how do i add cars to the police carage and to say houses

6) how do i set it so when you get in a car it says the name of it liek other servers do

please only respond giving detailed info or info that will help not just basic stuff ... thx for the help ahead time =)

BillyBob31
08/05/2008, 02:10 AM
updated =)

[V]Ben_Montego
08/05/2008, 05:37 PM
How to add my rcon password ffs i cant add lvl or money :roll: . I make the server but i dont know how to add my rcon and stuf some one help pls :(((

BillyBob31
08/05/2008, 08:37 PM

Code:
{
{
}
return 1;
}It Should Work
This fixed my main compiling problem thx =)

Error:

1) When anyone in server does (/l) or (/local) it crashes the samp-sever.exe .... any ideas ??

Question:

1) How do i remove the part where u lose health every so often ... i wanna make it so people dont randomly lose health

2) How do i make it so cops and such ( maybe its admins) can see icons of players on map. Civilians can see icons on map of other players but when i made myself admin and cop / armed forces i couldnt see icons no more ( icons = markers of other players on map)

3) How do i make it so my server shows deaths ... like when people dies it says how they died or who killed who like some other servers do ??

4) how do i setup the registration to only have to do /register [password] then just do /login [password] then thats it nothing else. so people only have to setup their password then they can login? maybe for the drinking .. you have to be certain age so it auto sets everyone to 21 years old ?? how do i do that make it so they only have to make their pass then they can login and play and everything else is taken out ??

5) how do i add cars to the police carage and to say houses

6) how do i set it so when you get in a car it says the name of it liek other servers do

please only respond giving detailed info or info that will help not just basic stuff ... thx for the help ahead time =)

still need answers to above

Enemy4you
09/05/2008, 02:42 PM
i need a *.pwn which is compileable

C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Kevin\Desktop\samp\gamemodes\TCSOLS. pwn(9205) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Kevin\Desktop\samp\gamemodes\TCSOLS. pwn(14528) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Kevin\Desktop\samp\gamemodes\TCSOLS. pwn(21292) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Kevin\Desktop\samp\gamemodes\TCSOLS. pwn(23347) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Kevin\Desktop\samp\gamemodes\TCSOLS. pwn(23348) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Kevin\Desktop\samp\gamemodes\TCSOLS. pwn(23349) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Kevin\Desktop\samp\gamemodes\TCSOLS. pwn(23350) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Kevin\Desktop\samp\gamemodes\TCSOLS. pwn(23351) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Kevin\Desktop\samp\gamemodes\TCSOLS. pwn(23352) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "}"

Please fix it i cant script^^

BillyBob31
09/05/2008, 02:50 PM
i need a *.pwn which is compileable

C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Kevin\Desktop\samp\gamemodes\TCSOLS. pwn(9205) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Kevin\Desktop\samp\gamemodes\TCSOLS. pwn(14528) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Kevin\Desktop\samp\gamemodes\TCSOLS. pwn(21292) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Kevin\Desktop\samp\gamemodes\TCSOLS. pwn(23347) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Kevin\Desktop\samp\gamemodes\TCSOLS. pwn(23348) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Kevin\Desktop\samp\gamemodes\TCSOLS. pwn(23349) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Kevin\Desktop\samp\gamemodes\TCSOLS. pwn(23350) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Kevin\Desktop\samp\gamemodes\TCSOLS. pwn(23351) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Kevin\Desktop\samp\gamemodes\TCSOLS. pwn(23352) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "}"

Please fix it i cant script^^

on page 5 it has the fix for that if u read ahead .... but i copied and pasted the page 5 comment to below. you need to add the ";" marks ; at the end of those lines it says has the errors do ctrl + F and in the search box put
"if(strcmp(cmd, "/changecolor", true) == 0)" and then look for the 6 lines below it dealing with color and at the end they dont have ";" that mark put it there like shown in the below quote, and for another tip if i remember right the color light red line already has a ";" at the end so you only have 6 errors and where u need to add them starts at the color_lightblue line and goes to the other 5 below that is where u need to add the ";" at

Code:
{
{
}
return 1;
}It Should Work

[GTA]
11/05/2008, 10:13 PM
Packie 

I have finished my edited version of this and change some things in it like:
Spawn
Added Car License Marker
City Hall with most jobs in it.
etc.
Is it ok if i post it up?

buonggiorno
12/05/2008, 08:46 PM
wow very very nice mod.but i have question.
When i am cop and i first must to tazer crime and after that i need to use some command with i can to port crime in my car and after he port in my car i use cuff.
1.what is command to port suspect in my car
2.when i go in pd garade and tupe ARREST there is message YOU ARE NOT NEAR JAIL-may somebody fix this problem?

D_L
26/05/2008, 05:55 AM
how to make me leader? and give the admin commands. this server is very nice.

D_L
26/05/2008, 01:48 PM
no one?

gatokpo
27/05/2008, 02:10 AM
My personal problem:

Hey i have a question Packie.
I made myself a Police Leader by putting in \samp-server\scriptfiles\Billy_Tunin(its my name) i put "Leader: 1, Member: 1, FMember: 1, Rank: 5" but now i wanna be the president.
i wanna know how to makemyself a president? i mean what number i have to put in \samp-server\scriptfiles\Billy_Tunin(its my name) "Leader: (what number), Member: (what number), FMember: (what number), . what i have to put there?
I wouold appreaciate an answer

My opinion of the game:

Its a great Gamemode but there are still some bugs for example: If you are the BS President you spawn in the mansion and if you walk 3 steps foward the game crashes and other bugs
And another thing that i dont liked its that the Families or Gangs have too much weapons.
i mean the Yakuzas spawns with a knife a sdpistol and a sniper!
almost all the families spawns with an AK-47! i think is too much guns.
and its obvius that the people will use that guns TOO MUCH

My suggestion:
-Put less guns.
-Put lower prices for houses.

Besides that the GM its Awesome! Fantastic Job

[GTA]
29/05/2008, 07:04 AM
I used this as my base gm and edited heaps of stuff, there were a lot of bugs.
I changed stuff like Spawn, Cars & Where Jobs are located into a differnt city hall!

I added 5 gangs with color names etc.
Great GM
Check mine out

signature

buonggiorno
19/06/2008, 06:01 AM
when i underarest someone i use command /cuff but how i can teleport that crime in my police car...what is command....replay me as fast as you can please....!!!! :((((

Chaprnks
20/06/2008, 05:37 AM
when i underarest someone i use command /cuff but how i can teleport that crime in my police car...what is command....replay me as fast as you can please....!!!! :((((

/get [ID]

DJexs
20/06/2008, 03:24 PM
ok when i try to make myself admin i tried in game with rcon that didnt workt hen i went to my name file i deleted 0 and put 1337 didnt work say password does not match then i remade guy tried 1338 same problem password doesnt work then i went with 6 and the same thing how do i make my self admin when none of this crap works

Chaprnks
20/06/2008, 04:03 PM
ok when i try to make myself admin i tried in game with rcon that didnt workt hen i went to my name file i deleted 0 and put 1337 didnt work say password does not match then i remade guy tried 1338 same problem password doesnt work then i went with 6 and the same thing how do i make my self admin when none of this crap works

Make sure when you edit the profile it is with "Notepad" and do not remove the rectangle boxes and the numbers/symbols after "key=". If the password says not correct this means you accidently messed with the "key=" which is the password in an encryption.

DJexs
20/06/2008, 04:07 PM
tyvm im using word pad

Chaprnks
20/06/2008, 04:14 PM
tyvm im using word pad

No problem. ;)

buonggiorno
20/06/2008, 04:43 PM
/get [ID]
[/quote]

this is not that command.with this command i get drugs, weapon, license but i can teleport criminal in my car

Chaprnks
20/06/2008, 04:53 PM
/get [ID]

this is not that command.with this command i get drugs, weapon, license but i can teleport criminal in my car
[/quote]

Hmm i thought this was already on the script.
Add this to your command list.
http://pastebin.com/m238450ab

buonggiorno
20/06/2008, 04:56 PM
/get [ID]

Hmm i thought this was already on the script.
Add this to your command list.
http://pastebin.com/m238450ab
[/quote]

i cant compile when i add it....

DJexs
20/06/2008, 05:37 PM
C:\Users\Danny\Desktop\samp022server.win32\gamemod es\TCSOLS.pwn(29554) : error 017: undefined symbol "COLOR_SYSTEM"
C:\Users\Danny\Desktop\samp022server.win32\gamemod es\TCSOLS.pwn(29558) : error 017: undefined symbol "COLOR_SYSTEM"
C:\Users\Danny\Desktop\samp022server.win32\gamemod es\TCSOLS.pwn(29575) : error 017: undefined symbol "COLOR_ORANGERED"

3 Errors.

this is wat happend when i compiled it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ok how do i fix those cop commands that say ur not a cop when u use /ram an stuff can some1 explain theroughly plz

finally how do i get ride of having to have a _ in ur name becouse alot of people wont play becouse of that

K1ller_Klown
21/06/2008, 09:32 AM
When i log in and i do the /rcon login ***** im not admin i type in /admins and it says admins online:(nothing)

Zack9764
22/06/2008, 03:00 PM
I was using megaupload and I had to type in this exactly: fck to download it. :P

lol

K1ller_Klown
22/06/2008, 06:15 PM
How do i get my Server to show on the internet list? Someone help me with some good details im a girl so i need to help be understood XD

Zack9764
22/06/2008, 06:18 PM
Its on there when you run server.exe. Just to find it easier go to Start>Run>type in Cmd>Hit OK>type IPConfig>Get your IP address>Go to favorites on SA-MP> Hit the check I think it is at top>Type YourIPHere:PortYouEnteredHere>Except fill it in. Example: Say my IP is 100.100.100.2.10 and the port I put on my server.cfg was the default one (7777) I would type 100.100.100.2.10:7777

Hope that helps. And you should've put that in Server Support :P

DJexs
22/06/2008, 06:25 PM
ok figured all that crap out the only thing i cant get to work is the /mdc commands when your the cop leader

kathoodi
22/06/2008, 06:31 PM
When i log in and i do the /rcon login ***** im not admin i type in /admins and it says admins online:(nothing)

Go to scriptfiles> yourname.ini and edit Adminlevel=5

K1ller_Klown
22/06/2008, 06:37 PM
THANKS ZACH YOUR A LIFE SAVER XD

DJexs
24/06/2008, 09:53 PM
ok i got a couple of questions
one how do people marry other people
two were are all the jobs located ive found mechanic but weres the otherones like reporter and paperboy all the other ones were are they located at

buonggiorno
08/07/2008, 12:15 PM
code from http://pastebin.com/m238450ab dont work....why?
when i add it into my pawno and press F5 i get message PAWNO MUST BE CLOSED and open window with SEND and DONT SEND to microsoft...what is problem?
i need answer as soon it is posibile

dovidas15
08/07/2008, 03:43 PM
My friend love the true crime game! :mrgreen: :lol: :roll: :!: :arrow: :| :s >:(

buonggiorno
11/07/2008, 02:25 PM
i need map od jobs, houses and businnes of this mod....like godtaher have map....does someone have it...i need it as fast is it posibile.thank you

Mixman
17/07/2008, 07:41 AM
Is there a working already compiled one? ....
it sayes to me unable to compile..

Nicolas_Ramirez
07/08/2008, 11:22 PM
thanks a lot ;)

Drew_Connolly
07/08/2008, 11:26 PM
Thx much might use

~Drew

Martin_Smith
11/08/2008, 12:37 AM
any other mirrors? like paste bin? i cant download

ALEXALEX303
23/08/2008, 05:55 AM
Can someone make me an /tutorial id command?
to kick a player and force him to take the tutorial again :!:

Backspin
23/08/2008, 08:05 AM
Here it is....
if(strcmp(cmd, "/kicktotut", true) == 0)
{
{
tmp = strtok(cmdtext, idx);
if(!strlen(tmp))
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "USAGE: /kicktotut [Player ID/Part Of Name]");
return 1;
}
giveplayerid = ReturnUser(tmp);
if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 1)
{
if(IsPlayerConnected(giveplayerid))
{
if(giveplayerid != INVALID_PLAYER_ID)
{
GetPlayerName(giveplayerid, giveplayer, sizeof(giveplayer));
GetPlayerName(playerid, sendername, sizeof(sendername));
new year, month,day;
getdate(year, month, day);
format(string, sizeof(string), "AdmCmd: %s wurde zum Tutorial gekickt, von %s (%d-%d-%d)", sendername,giveplayer,month,day,year);
KickLog(string);
PlayerInfo[giveplayerid][pTut] = 0;
format(string, sizeof(string), "Der Staat hat dich rausgeschmissen, du wirst das Tutorial wiederholen müssen.");
SendClientMessage(giveplayerid,COLOR_LIGHTRED,stri ng);
Kick(giveplayerid);
GetPlayerName(giveplayerid, giveplayer, sizeof(giveplayer));
GetPlayerName(playerid, sendername, sizeof(sendername));
format(string, 256, "%s hat %s zurück zum Tutorial gekickt", sendername,giveplayer);
SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_LIGHTRED, string);
return 1;
}
}
}
else
{
format(string, sizeof(string), " %d is not an active player.", giveplayerid);
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, string);
}
}
return 1;
}

Some german words, easy to translate^^.

ALEXALEX303
23/08/2008, 11:33 AM
i don't know german can u translate in english ?
and please give me .amx i have a problem with compiler i can't compile :|

s1k
30/08/2008, 08:48 PM
GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think this is better than the original godfather.

I like that it is not in SF
Alot more gangs with weapon spawns

All bugs from the original fixed (or almost)
Some more features that are really cool

NICE JOB! lol

urelind
06/09/2008, 08:28 AM
tryed this once before and i selected majo that i wanted to be but i only respawning as the clown? how can i fix that?

McClane
10/11/2008, 03:22 PM
How i can be Admin if i Created server , but when i write my password i cant login as Admin ? How cud I be admin ?

kathoodi
10/11/2008, 07:41 PM
1. Register/login
2. Quit game / /q
3. Open your servers /scriptfiles/yourname.ini
4. Change Adminlevel at all most beginning to 1338.

McClane
12/11/2008, 04:11 PM
I do , but SERVER: Password does not match your name...

But My password is correct

Kirkmaster10
12/11/2008, 04:21 PM
I do , but SERVER: Password does not match your name...

But My password is correct

same problem

McClane
12/11/2008, 06:11 PM
Key=222
Level=1
AdminLevel=1338
DonateRank=0
UpgradePoints=0
ConnectedTime=0
Registered=1
Sex=1
Age=18
Origin=1
CK=0
Muted=0
Respect=0
Money=26000
Bank=50000
Crimes=0
Kills=0
Deaths=0
Arrested=0
WantedDeaths=0
Phonebook=0
LottoNr=0
Fishes=0
BiggestFish=0
Job=0
Paycheck=131
HeadValue=0
Jailed=0
JailTime=0
Materials=0
Drugs=0
Leader=0
Member=0
FMember=255
Rank=0
Char=0
ContractTime=0
DetSkill=0
SexSkill=0
BoxSkill=0
LawSkill=0
MechSkill=0
JackSkill=0
CarSkill=0
NewsSkill=0
DrugsSkill=0
CookSkill=0
FishSkill=0
pSHealth=0.0
pHealth=46.0
Int=0
Local=222
Team=4
Model=264
PhoneNr=2272
House=255
Bizz=255
Pos_x=246.6
Pos_y=-1161.9
Pos_z=1029.6
CarLic=1
FlyLic=0
BoatLic=0
FishLic=0
GunLic=0
BsLic=0
Gun1=0
Gun2=0
Gun3=0
Gun4=0
Ammo1=0
Ammo2=0
Ammo3=0
Ammo4=0
CarTime=0
PayDay=0
PayDayHad=0
CDPlayer=0
Wins=0
Loses=0
AlcoholPerk=0
DrugPerk=0
MiserPerk=0
PainPerk=0
TraderPerk=0
Tutorial=1
Mission=0
Warnings=0
Adjustable=1
Fuel=0
Married=0
MarriedTo=No-one

Thats is Profile so if my password 222 , why i can't login when i write 1338 in admin lvl..

BioFreeze
12/11/2008, 06:50 PM

Why use KIHC in a edit which has already a house-system ? Try to find out how that works , will keep your mode alot more stable instead using 2 housesystems.

John_Firenze
17/11/2008, 02:38 AM
How do you make a house in Pinders RPG?

Scope
13/12/2008, 01:29 PM
Very nice, but there is one thing.. i cant add more vehicles ( atleast i know i cant in Area 51 ) >_<

scooby307
13/12/2008, 03:54 PM
Wow

Nice Work

sam1929
13/12/2008, 05:33 PM
my bro fix all the errors and Warnings but when i try to connent it says just keeps saying failed to connect can you please help me any one thanks

sam1929
13/12/2008, 08:53 PM
i fix it i just had to change some things thanks again tom.

[NT]SpeedKillwe
14/12/2008, 11:14 AM
trying now!

yandols
16/12/2008, 07:54 AM
okay im going to try this.

ic0vs14
31/12/2008, 11:15 AM
guys how to register at this mod ???? pls help me :'( :'( :'( :'(

ic0vs14
31/12/2008, 11:55 AM
pls help Immigration your name is not acceptable
Hint:Your name must be in the format Firstname_Lastname
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???
Pls HELP go and look my ip is 77.77.42.44:7777 PLS HELP ME ?????

Splashy-Ice
31/12/2008, 02:25 PM

When you open samp client change your nick name into your real name.example: Carl_Jonson or something like this,
then when you in game use /register [password] .after doing that login /login [your registered password]

[ ]=means what to put after pressing space button.Note don't use the [ ] else it will not work.
hope i helped you :)

ic0vs14
02/01/2009, 06:52 PM

When you open samp client change your nick name into your real name.example: Carl_Jonson or something like this,
then when you in game use /register [password] .after doing that login /login [your registered password]

[ ]=means what to put after pressing space button.Note don't use the [ ] else it will not work.
hope i helped you :)

Man thx for hlep me !!!! pls talk me how to select my sex !!! sory my english is bad I am on bulg :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(aian !!!!

nikofin
05/01/2009, 08:27 PM
I am noob but howto register/login as an server owned (admin)

eXchainZ-FoReVeR
17/01/2009, 08:39 PM
Awsome man!
Its freaking awsome.

I'll give you credits when i'm using it on my server.

^^Kasipallo^^
22/01/2009, 07:24 PM
it keeps saying server didnt respond :| what should i do ?

MarcusX
04/02/2009, 11:49 PM
How do I unprison someone?

MarcusX
04/02/2009, 11:58 PM
Oh and I get this when i try to compile
I didn't edit it I just lost the amx

C:\Documents and Settings\Marcus\My Documents\True Crime streets of LS\samp\gamemodes\TCSOLS.pwn(9205) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Marcus\My Documents\True Crime streets of LS\samp\gamemodes\TCSOLS.pwn(14542) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Marcus\My Documents\True Crime streets of LS\samp\gamemodes\TCSOLS.pwn(21306) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Marcus\My Documents\True Crime streets of LS\samp\gamemodes\TCSOLS.pwn(23361) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Documents and Settings\Marcus\My Documents\True Crime streets of LS\samp\gamemodes\TCSOLS.pwn(23362) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Documents and Settings\Marcus\My Documents\True Crime streets of LS\samp\gamemodes\TCSOLS.pwn(23363) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Documents and Settings\Marcus\My Documents\True Crime streets of LS\samp\gamemodes\TCSOLS.pwn(23364) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Documents and Settings\Marcus\My Documents\True Crime streets of LS\samp\gamemodes\TCSOLS.pwn(23365) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Documents and Settings\Marcus\My Documents\True Crime streets of LS\samp\gamemodes\TCSOLS.pwn(23366) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "}"

6 Errors.

eXchainZ-FoReVeR
06/02/2009, 04:43 PM
Upload at pastebin too.

FrazZ
15/03/2009, 08:30 PM
Amazing. Lovable. Desireable. So in a nutshell, BRILLIANT!

Mr_LeaDeR
15/03/2009, 08:54 PM
Fucking awesome
this is the best command what I ever saw XD :mrgreen:

Nice work respect +

FrazZ
15/03/2009, 11:49 PM
EP1C. Although, TCSOLS has some bugs when you start it up :| but I use Pinders Rpg... :P

FrazZ
16/03/2009, 05:29 PM
LOL does anyone else use Pinders RPG? :lol:

krystu
09/04/2009, 07:15 AM
how can i add specific colors for the faction? i mean for police blue, pimp red, yakuza green, etc? and there are some major bugs :s .... in PD you can`t give a tiker, he say`s Your not a cop ... etc, but how can i add specific colors for each faction? :D

BuriedKillz
09/04/2009, 08:13 AM
I remember when i Edited this perfect, Nice, gnna dl n take some commnds xP

krystu
09/04/2009, 01:42 PM
you edited what?

Master_Gangster
21/04/2009, 02:00 AM
yo when I start connecting to my server it says(when I enter):"connecting to server port:192.168.1.155:3344..." and it kept repeating that AND MY SERVER IS COMPILED AND UP AND RUNNING...y does it say dat bro..plz help me k :D?

Splashy-Ice
21/04/2009, 11:33 AM
yo when I start connecting to my server it says(when I enter):"connecting to server port:192.168.1.155:3344..." and it kept repeating that AND MY SERVER IS COMPILED AND UP AND RUNNING...y does it say dat bro..plz help me k :D?

there are some reasons i think:
1)You didn't restart the server after putting the script in your server.
2)you didn't add the script name in GAMEMODES line ,in cfg.txt .
3)you accidently put .PWN file insted of .AMX file.

Master_Gangster
21/04/2009, 09:03 PM

there are some reasons i think:
1)You didn't restart the server after putting the script in your server.
2)you didn't add the script name in GAMEMODES line ,in cfg.txt .
3)you accidently put .PWN file insted of .AMX file.

soz...I understand 1 and 2 but wtf u mean by 3? lol... :s :| :idea: