PDA

View Full Version : Need /giverefund

Gtbarry
29/12/2011, 01:57 PM
i need a /giverefund command

i need included: Levels, money, bankmoney, materials, crack, pot, screwdriver, and platinum vip

can somebody give me one or something

Gtbarry
29/12/2011, 02:28 PM
bump

BrandyPenguin
29/12/2011, 02:44 PM
What you mean with:
"i need included: Levels, money, bankmoney, materials, crack, pot, screwdriver, and platinum vip" ?
like /giverefund Level ?

Gtbarry
30/12/2011, 04:21 AM
What you mean with:
"i need included: Levels, money, bankmoney, materials, crack, pot, screwdriver, and platinum vip" ?
like /giverefund Level ?

All in one :P

Guest9328472398472
30/12/2011, 04:24 AM
Do you have the variables already created in your server, before I hand you the command I made?

Gtbarry
30/12/2011, 02:52 PM
like the levels, money, bankmoney, materials, crack, pot, screwdriver, and platinum VIP?

if that. then yes.

if you mean something else, brief me

Aira
30/12/2011, 04:20 PM
He means like
[pCash] [pPot] something like that.. Example. If there's a CMD that gives you Pot (Before i say something, i'm guessing you downloaded the GM) or gives you gun when you buy from ammu-nation, there will be [pGun] or something (On the one i know it does, coz it has Anti-Hack)

Guest9328472398472
30/12/2011, 05:13 PM
Command:
CMD:refund(playerid, params[])
{
if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid)) {
new giveplayerid;
if(sscanf(params, "u", giveplayerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "USAGE: /refund [playerid]");
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] < 2) {
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY," You are not authorized to use that command !");
return 1;
}
if(IsPlayerConnected(giveplayerid)) {
if(giveplayerid != INVALID_PLAYER_ID) {
RefundingID[playerid] = giveplayerid;
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 47, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Stat Refund","Level\nCash\nBank\nMaterials\nCrack\nPot\nArms Dealer Skill\nCarjacker Skill\nDetective Skill\nLawyer Skill\nMechanic Skill\nDrug Dealer Skill\nSex Skill\nBoxing Skill\nFishing Skill\nRestricted Weapon Time\nGang Warnings", "Proceed", "Cancel");
}
}
}
return 1;
}

Dialog:

if(dialogid == 47) //refund
{
if(!response)
{
RefundingID[playerid] = 999;
}
if(response)
{
new statname[32];
new giveplayer[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
GetPlayerName(RefundingID[playerid], giveplayer, sizeof(giveplayer));
switch(listitem)
{
case 0:
{
RefundingNumber[playerid] = 0;
statname = "Level";
format(string, sizeof(string), "Refunding [%d]%s's %s", RefundingID[playerid] , giveplayer, statname);
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,48,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, string,"Enter the amount below.","Confirm","Cancel");
}
case 1:
{
RefundingNumber[playerid] = 1;
statname = "Cash";
format(string, sizeof(string), "Refunding [%d]%s's %s", RefundingID[playerid] , giveplayer, statname);
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,48,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, string,"Enter the amount below.","Confirm","Cancel");
}
case 2:
{
RefundingNumber[playerid] = 2;
statname = "Bank";
return 1;
}
case 3:
{
RefundingNumber[playerid] = 3;
statname = "Materials";
}
case 4:
{
RefundingNumber[playerid] = 4;
statname = "Crack";
}
case 5:
{
RefundingNumber[playerid] = 5;
statname = "Pot";
}
case 6:
{
RefundingNumber[playerid] = 6;
statname = "Arms Dealer Skill";
}
case 7:
{
RefundingNumber[playerid] = 7;
statname = "Carjacker Skill";
}
case 8:
{
RefundingNumber[playerid] = 8;
statname = "Detective Skill";
}
case 9:
{
RefundingNumber[playerid] = 9;
statname = "Lawyer Skill";
}
case 10:
{
RefundingNumber[playerid] = 10;
statname = "Mechanic Skill";
}
case 11:
{
RefundingNumber[playerid] = 11;
statname = "Drug Dealer Skill";
}
case 12:
{
RefundingNumber[playerid] = 12;
statname = "Sex Skill";
}
case 13:
{
RefundingNumber[playerid] = 13;
statname = "Boxing Skill";
}
case 14:
{
RefundingNumber[playerid] = 14;
statname = "Fishing Skill";
}
case 15:
{
RefundingNumber[playerid] = 15;
statname = "Weapon Restriction";
}
case 16:
{
RefundingNumber[playerid] = 16;
statname = "Gang Warnings";
}
}
return 1;
}
}

You will have to add in the variables yourself.

Gtbarry
30/12/2011, 05:21 PM
i am using NGRP i THINK variables are there

Gtbarry
30/12/2011, 05:51 PM
by the way. are they all given at the same time?

Guest9328472398472
30/12/2011, 05:53 PM
i am using NGRP i THINK variables are there

I made that command to work for any ZCMD Script. So it should work for NGRP Script if you are using it (which I recommend you not to use NGRP Script)

You have to click on the options and type in the input you want to refund the player.

Face9000
30/12/2011, 05:55 PM

There is a dialog with options,you can choose what refund.

Guest9328472398472
30/12/2011, 05:58 PM
There is a dialog with options,you can choose what refund.

In terms of what he said basically is what I mean :)

You just click the options to refund the player, EASY!

Face9000
30/12/2011, 06:05 PM

Yep (: Just to point it out. :)

Gtbarry
31/12/2011, 03:40 AM
ok! thanks!

SuperViper
31/12/2011, 03:50 AM

You didn't make that command, Marcus. I did. You like stealing work don't you? Just like you stole the NGRP script.

AceFlyer
31/12/2011, 06:14 AM
EDIT:Sorry Didnt notice a 2nd page