PDA

View Full Version : Want to use geoip but What to do?

Ballu Miaa
01/01/2012, 06:14 AM
Hello Everyone, Happy New Year first of all!

I was thinking to use any IP/Country Detector which show's admin's That this player has connected with this IP and Country! So i searched a while and i found lot of include's/Plugins /Filterscripts. So im confused on the Usage!

In the end what i liked is this : http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=190699
Just because i was reading the comments! That it is easy and fast. But the problem is im not able to get the Usage.

I mean it says to download the geoio.pwn and use it in the FS then it says download the include and use it in your GM.

But what i want to do with this include and script is ! When a Player connect's it should printf as well as Give Message to all the pAdmin's that this player has connected from this Country!

I tried to make something like this but wasnt able to? Where should i write the code's under? OnPlayerConnect? Or OnGeoipUpdate??

Please someone help me! Code me the function or please pass on suggestions on what to do?

BMiaa

Ballu Miaa
01/01/2012, 07:02 AM
So no answer?

eеe
01/01/2012, 07:53 AM
1.Download geoip.pwn and compile it.
2.on your gm write #include <geoip>
3>Create a new public and add the code what u want to add like the one given in example

Ballu Miaa
01/01/2012, 11:42 AM
1.Download geoip.pwn and compile it.
2.on your gm write #include <geoip>
3>Create a new public and add the code what u want to add like the one given in example

And what should i do with geoip.pwn? Add it in the server.cfg to load it?

EDIT: Where should i add the code's i want? I can use it Under anywhere right? Not only OnGeoIPUpdate.