PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a dialog class selection Filterscript?

Eminem 2ka9
09/08/2012, 12:13 AM
Just one that when you spawn a dialog appears showing classes etc that you can choose and basically If I choose an assault class then I get weapons like spaz etc... Anyone got a filterscript or anything cause I'm not gonna make another one :|

Glint
09/08/2012, 01:07 AM
You could of created one meanwhile this gets answered, seriously make one yourself it is easy.

5eloo
09/08/2012, 01:22 AM
Just one that when you spawn a dialog appears showing classes etc that you can choose and basically If I choose an assault class then I get weapons like spaz etc... Anyone got a filterscript or anything cause I'm not gonna make another one :|
Bro i found a bug on your script yesterday that if you got 0 score you get assault , sniper , you can choose any class lol

Eminem 2ka9
09/08/2012, 01:25 AM
That's not a bug, I made it that way, why make it strict?

RowdyrideR
09/08/2012, 01:31 AM
Explain. You mean you choose the team "america,Germany,etcc." it shows u a dialog to choose "assault,pilot,etc.."
Or what?

Eminem 2ka9
09/08/2012, 01:34 AM
No I tried scripting that yesterday (failed) Then I just scripted this: People spawn, a dialog appears displaying classes like assault, pilot, etc. It worked for awhile, I changed some other scripts but it then stopped working so I'm just asking if anyone has a script like this because I suck at scripting...

5eloo
09/08/2012, 01:41 AM
No I tried scripting that yesterday (failed) Then I just scripted this: People spawn, a dialog appears displaying classes like assault, pilot, etc. It worked for awhile, I changed some other scripts but it then stopped working so I'm just asking if anyone has a script like this because I suck at scripting...

I can fix you the script you destroyed but send me it

Eminem 2ka9
09/08/2012, 02:04 AM
LOL 5eloo I just got your pm you want my rank system so bad we'll you can script your own one if you can "fix you the script".

5eloo
09/08/2012, 02:22 AM
I want the dialog system i'll fix it and use it too lol