PDA

View Full Version : Fuel System Help

KiiD
17/09/2012, 11:51 PM
Okay, I was on a server this morning when I saw a really cool fuel system I want to add to my own RP server. I have some screen shots below.
(The green bar is the fuel)
(The yellow text is the gas station to refuel)

-Could I have some help making this script for my server?
http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh627/ByJinxTV/7eb8bb0d.png
http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh627/ByJinxTV/6e76ece3.png

KiiD
17/09/2012, 11:53 PM
Oh, ignore the _KM/H
I already have that.

mamorunl
17/09/2012, 11:54 PM
So.... what is the fuel system?

KiiD
17/09/2012, 11:55 PM
So.... what is the fuel system?

I was told it was made just for that server and they will not give out the script. So I was asking for help to make a duplicate for my own personal use, you can release it.

ThomasCarter
18/09/2012, 02:19 AM
So you want someone to create it for you, and you take the credit?

Dubya
18/09/2012, 02:26 AM

This is exactly why I don't help these kind of people.

XtremeR
18/09/2012, 08:37 AM
this is the link

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=284484

by Srdjan

mamorunl
18/09/2012, 10:28 AM
I was told it was made just for that server and they will not give out the script. So I was asking for help to make a duplicate for my own personal use, you can release it.

No, I meant,, What part of the screenshots is the fuel system? i only see a speedometer, a gas station and a fence and some numbers plus an additional green bar. So I was wondering what part of the screenshots the fuel system was.

Edit: Just saw it in the first post.

doreto
18/09/2012, 10:42 AM

Why they shout give it to you , what if they are make it ? its they work wonna will you give you like that also why wont to copy it make it your wont idea or desing

KiiD
20/09/2012, 02:49 PM
You two should really learn to read before you comment.

KiiD
20/09/2012, 02:52 PM

This is exactly why I don't help these kind of people.
Why they shout give it to you , what if they are make it ? its they work wonna will you give you like that also why wont to copy it make it your wont idea or desing

You guys honestly need to learn to read.

KiiD
20/09/2012, 02:55 PM
No, I meant,, What part of the screenshots is the fuel system? i only see a speedometer, a gas station and a fence and some numbers plus an additional green bar. So I was wondering what part of the screenshots the fuel system was.

Edit: Just saw it in the first post.

The bar above the health, the gas station text.
All I want really is the command /refill
(The Km/ph isnt part of it.)

mamorunl
20/09/2012, 02:59 PM
The bar above the health, the gas station text.
All I want really is the command /refill
(The Km/ph isnt part of it.)

Well, I am about to start with my own system as well and this is how I think I will do it:
I got a vehicleInfo Enum which saves all info of a vehicle (well,, a lot) and I will go and add another value to that enum called 'fuelamount' (which holds the amount of fuel that is still in the tank). When a player is driving, I calculate the amount he loses (which I am not sure how yet) and when he fills up the tank, I reset the value back to the numbers of liters in the tank (and take his money, muahaha *evil laugh*).

PrawkC
21/09/2012, 06:15 PM
No, hes asking how do you create the bar in the top (The server is MTG, cool story) it uses the ProgressBar include, search for it.