PDA

View Full Version : tutorial for filterscripts ?

25aug
02/10/2012, 06:54 AM
hello im currently learning pawno i wanna know how can you add filterscripts (found some rly nice ones here) to your server ? [im just practicing on a test server , don't wanna open my own one but i still wanna learn pawno :D ]

yeah i used the search button and it gave me only results that did not match -.-

Bicentric
02/10/2012, 07:18 AM
I don't know if I am correct here, but I think this should belong in Server Support.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19

But, some filterscripts are easy to install, as most of them don't depend on libraries that you have to install, but other ones can be a nightmare for new people to install, as you have to sometimes install plugins and libraries. Well, let's use this as an example:

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=378132

It's an easy on to install, all you need to do is download it, and place the file in your filterscripts folder. Once that's done, open it up with PAWNO and compile it by pressing F5. There should now be two files in the folder and .pwn and a .amx, the server will read the .amx one.

In your main server directory, open up server.cfg and add the name of that file on the filterscripts line. Example:

filterscripts ctuningv22

Hope that explains it.

25aug
02/10/2012, 07:29 AM
thanks , it rly helped me .

25aug
05/10/2012, 09:49 PM
another question how to add filterscripts in the main server script only ? not uploading to the filterscripts folder and stuff ?

Ghost_Boii
05/10/2012, 10:00 PM
PM Me i will say u everything You want

25aug
05/10/2012, 10:14 PM
PM Me i will say u everything You want

pm sent

25aug
06/10/2012, 06:58 AM
the reply i got in the pm was ''it's easy man i will teach you'' , that doesnt help me at all , anyone who is REALLY willing to give me some help here ?

tsonn1
06/10/2012, 07:03 AM
You can add the FS into your main script, but you're gonna have some problems with em.
I suggest, u open ur FS and ur Script and just write your own code to your script, because you know your script's defines n stuff. I've done this and it worked. ;)

25aug
06/10/2012, 07:07 AM
You can add the FS into your main script, but you're gonna have some problems with em.
I suggest, u open ur FS and ur Script and just write your own code to your script, because you know your script's defines n stuff. I've done this and it worked. ;)

this is not what i need , I NEED A DAMN tutorial to know how to add the the filterscript into the main server script , that's what i need ! , please do not spam my topic with useless answers for your post count .

tsonn1
06/10/2012, 07:17 AM
You can't just make a tutorial for this, because every FS and main script are DIFFERENT.

kepa333
06/05/2013, 08:11 PM
Well aug my friend there is a lot of tutorials on the ******, but simple way is to login in rcon and write /rcon loadfs [FS NAME]