PDA

View Full Version : Who know How to make this?

aslan890
27/12/2012, 12:28 PM
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/3151/zzzch.png

That is the image its animated the yellow thing like drop down like a stars

Can someone give me link or code for it?

DaRk_RaiN
27/12/2012, 12:36 PM
That's normal snow FS highlighted by yellow DJ light, search for snow FS and make it facing any light you want

aslan890
27/12/2012, 03:54 PM
I Looked but cant find it i don't want it to snow inside the game i want only when selecting character to snow in yellow can someone send me code or [FS]

niels44
27/12/2012, 04:02 PM
create a variable which checks wether you want to have the snow working or not, put at onplayerconnect or requestclass(i recommend onplayerconnect) put there the variable to true, and in a check(timer or something thats repeating all the time) that when the variable is set to true that the snow HAS to SNOW, and when the variable is at false, it stops snowing, so at onplayerspawn you put the snow variable to false, example variable:
new bool:ToggleSnow[MAX_PLAYERS];

i made it to a bool since i think its easier to use, but its up to you if you wanna use a boolean or a variable.

greets niels

aslan890
27/12/2012, 04:37 PM
create a variable which checks wether you want to have the snow working or not, put at onplayerconnect or requestclass(i recommend onplayerconnect) put there the variable to true, and in a check(timer or something thats repeating all the time) that when the variable is set to true that the snow HAS to SNOW, and when the variable is at false, it stops snowing, so at onplayerspawn you put the snow variable to false, example variable:
new bool:ToggleSnow[MAX_PLAYERS];

i made it to a bool since i think its easier to use, but its up to you if you wanna use a boolean or a variable.

greets niels

OMG Bro i didn't Get anything am not coder am just a translator like English to Turkish :)

If i pass my [GM] can you do it?