PDA

View Full Version : [GameMode] CityWide Roleplay: fully MySQL based roleplay server

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

SampServerHelp
15/10/2008, 11:31 PM
When will next update be released?
how to make mysql admin using SQLyog : i went to Players, but no names popped up.. it just pulled down a list that says id gun 1 and sht theres alot..

Please answer, thank you.

Berry
15/10/2008, 11:42 PM
When will next update be released?
how to make mysql admin using SQLyog : i went to Players, but no names popped up.. it just pulled down a list that says id gun 1 and sht theres alot..

Please answer, thank you.

arent you "SampServerHelp"
arent you shold help you people like us?
xD

ICECOLDKILLAK8
16/10/2008, 12:46 AM
i a havin problems with the sql srver here is my log and here is my pwn info. SOMEBODY HELP ME PLZ!!

SERVER LOG:

----------
Loaded log file: "server_log.txt".
----------

SA:MP Dedicated Server
----------------------
v0.2.2, (C)2005-2007 SA:MP Team

[23:32]
[23:32] Server Plugins
[23:32] --------------
[23:32] Loading plugin: sampmysql
/************************************************/
/* SAMP-MySQL v0.1 Plugin loaded successfully ! */

[23:32] Loaded.
[23:32] Loaded 1 plugins.

[23:32] Filter Scripts
[23:32] ---------------
[23:32] Loading filter script 'adminspec.amx'...
[23:32] Loading filter script 'vactions.amx'...
[23:32] Loaded 2 filter scripts.

[23:32] MYSQL: Attempting to connect to server...
Connection to MySQL database: Failed !
[23:32] Can't connect to MySQL server on 'mysql1.000webhost.com' (10060)
[23:32] Error in mysql_select_db: MySQL server has gone away
[23:32] MYSQL: Connection error, retrying...

PWN CODE:

#define MYSQL_HOST "mysql1.000webhost.com"
#define MYSQL_USER "a3083675_samp"
#define MYSQL_PASS "********"
#define MYSQL_DB "a3083675_samp"

(The password isnt like that in my pawn. I just starred it out in my post)

SampServerHelp
16/10/2008, 01:23 AM
when will the next update come out? any ideas?

And i have SQLyog and i went into players but all it shows is a list going down with files such as
id gun1 gun2 and etc, anyone help please?

zimtar
16/10/2008, 05:02 AM
ok everything worked out pretty good for me there are a few bugs i can live with until the next release but there is one small problem

families and factions

i know i can delete and make families till i am blue in the face with /createfamily and /deletefamily
the problem with that is when i crete a family with /create family and put the span and stuf in, the leader does /leaderhelp and it says they are nto a leader, /fskin works but the admin command forceskin didnt work it says they are not part of a family or force.

as for the factions i need to know how i can get rid of them or be able to customize them, cause forceskin seems to work for that. if anyone can help out that would be awesome.

also alex lookin forward to the next release good work! i rememebr playign on the cw-rp official server a long time ago it is good!

thanks

UberSocks
16/10/2008, 09:09 AM
the problem with that is when i crete a family with /create family and put the span and stuf in, the leader does /leaderhelp and it says they are nto a leader, /fskin works but the admin command forceskin didnt work it says they are not part of a family or force.

as for the factions i need to know how i can get rid of them or be able to customize them

/leaderhelp was created for leaders of factions, not families.
/forceskin - I haven't tested
And editing factions - you'll have to go and script them manually in the script.

when will the next update come out? any ideas?

And i have SQLyog and i went into players but all it shows is a list going down with files such as
id gun1 gun2 and etc, anyone help please?

Stop asking when the update will be. Refer to here:

http://dev.cw-rp.net/blog/

The admin field is in the 'players' table, look closer.

[23:32] MYSQL: Attempting to connect to server...
Connection to MySQL database: Failed !
[23:32] Can't connect to MySQL server on 'mysql1.000webhost.com' (10060)
[23:32] Error in mysql_select_db: MySQL server has gone away
[23:32] MYSQL: Connection error, retrying...

PWN CODE:

#define MYSQL_HOST "mysql1.000webhost.com"
#define MYSQL_USER "a3083675_samp"
#define MYSQL_PASS "********"
#define MYSQL_DB "a3083675_samp"

By the looks of it you have your MySQL database on a web host. I would recommend having the MySQL on the same host as the SA-MP server. So if you are hosting the SA-MP server off your computer, it is recommended to have the database on your computer, rather than a web host. I recommend using XAMPP for your MySQL database.

http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp.html

Once that is setup, connect to local host (127.0.0.1) and import the database.

Gm is 45% done? When will it be released?

It will say on

http://dev.cw-rp.net/blog/

.. when there is an expected release date. Stop asking, and only post once with your questions.

ICECOLDKILLAK8
16/10/2008, 09:26 AM
Yeh i just wanted it so my mate could develop myscrpit and still have the files without my pc being on. But it worked with XAMPP! Cheers for your help mate.

UberSocks
16/10/2008, 09:28 AM
Yeh i just wanted it so my mate could develop myscrpit and still have the files without my pc being on. But it worked with XAMPP! Cheers for your help mate.

No worries. Glad I could help.

ICECOLDKILLAK8
16/10/2008, 08:57 PM
can anyone tell me how to create the database using mysql commad line cuz i wanted to try that aswell.

NEW_IE
16/10/2008, 09:09 PM
if you remove it so it dosnt need mysql would the GM still work

ICECOLDKILLAK8
16/10/2008, 09:39 PM
Yeh it would still work but the mysql is hard coded into the script so you would have to totally rewrite it to remove the mysql. I had a go once but gave up after about 4 hours

kyrolos
17/10/2008, 12:54 PM
guys can someone PLEASE tell me HOW HOW HOW i can put PD cars INTO THIS SCRIPT CAN SOMEONE TETLL ME EXACTLY HOW! not only do this and that and it dont work SO PLEASE HELP ME!

ICECOLDKILLAK8
17/10/2008, 06:24 PM
guys can someone PLEASE tell me HOW HOW HOW i can put PD cars INTO THIS SCRIPT CAN SOMEONE TETLL ME EXACTLY HOW! not only do this and that and it dont work SO PLEASE HELP ME!

First of all log into your server as admin. Then go to where you want the pd cars to spawn and type (/v 596 0 0) without the brackets and it will spawn a black police car. Then get into the police car and type (/save pd car) again without the brackets. Then quit your game and in your samp directory u will find a file called savedpositions.txt. open that and on the bottom line will be some text starting with addstaticvehicle. copy that then open your game mode pawn and find a load of lines begining with addstaticvehicle. go r=to the bottom of them lines and paste in your addstatic vehicle from savedpositions.txt. Job done. If you need any more help add me on msn. samjenks@msn.com

zid990
17/10/2008, 08:14 PM
C:\Users\Jarmo\Desktop\cwrp-win-full\gamemodes\cwrp.pwn(13719) : warning 213: tag mismatch

Line 19 : GetVehicleHealth(derbyid, tmphealth);

ICECOLDKILLAK8
17/10/2008, 09:22 PM
C:\Users\Jarmo\Desktop\cwrp-win-full\gamemodes\cwrp.pwn(13719) : warning 213: tag mismatch

Line 19 : GetVehicleHealth(derbyid, tmphealth);

go to that line and replace this

GetVehicleHealth(derbyid, tmphealth);

With this

GetVehicleHealth(derbyid, Float:tmphealth);

zid990
17/10/2008, 09:35 PM
thanks a lot

ICECOLDKILLAK8
17/10/2008, 11:54 PM
I decided to do a Mirror with the latest version of the .pwn file.

I also included all the neccisary files e.g. the pawno with the include

AND

I wrote a quick guide on how to set up a MySql server your pc.

Enjoy!!!!

Download
http://www.4shared.com/file/67355704/29ba6a0c/CWRP_With_All_Neccisary_Files_And__MySql_Server_In structions.html
(http://www.4shared.com/file/67355704/29ba6a0c/CWRP_With_All_Neccisary_Files_And__MySql_Server_In structions.html)

SampServerHelp
18/10/2008, 12:15 AM
one last question, how many bugs are there?
How do i make myself admin? im using SQLyog.
How do we add map icons?
How do we add cars for sale?

Pls answer questions, thank you.

Is there an exact date for next release?
Answer ty

ICECOLDKILLAK8
18/10/2008, 12:24 AM
one last question, how many bugs are there?

Suprisingly there are not that man bugs actually.

How do i make myself admin? im using SQLyog.

Go in to SQLyog connect to your database.
expand tables, then look for the players table, then in the second big white box on the right click on tables then look for your name and find the part that says admin level, change that to 6. or if u want ur name to be ivisible in the admins online list (/admins) then set it to 1338

How do we add map icons?

http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/SetPlayerMapIcon

How do we add cars for sale?

Look through the posts towards the front and youll find a post that tells you how to do it. if i find it ill add a quote.
here is the quote

Also, many people are asking how to add cars:

/veh [modelid] [color1] [color2]

Then get into spawned car, park it in proper location when you want it respawned after server restart and use /editcar command:

/editcar type [1-7], 0 = default (available to everyone), 1 = cop, 2 = /buycar, 3 = bus, 4 = ambulance, 5 = taxi, 6 = housecar (not yet used), 7 = fbi. /editcar defines the type of spawned car (cop cars are available only to cops, type 2 will display price and ask to purchase before you can drive it and so on)
/editcar description [description_here], make a short description (so it will be easier to find this car in database later if you want to change its parameters or remove it), no spaces allowed in description (yet)
/editcar owned [0|1], 0 = not owned, 1 = owned
/editcar owner [fullName], sets the owner for current car. New owner may be either online or offline. Please note that you must specify full name (not an id or part of name)
/editcar price [price], sets price if you want this car to be available for sale (has no effect if type is not 2)
/editcar family [familyNr], locks the car for everyone but members of specified family.

After you done editing car parameters, do /savecar to review them. After that, type /savecar confirm and your car will be saved to database. It will spawn at position where you performed /savecar confirm.

Tony_Montana
18/10/2008, 12:22 PM
hey i'm forget my Mysql password .please someone can help me to recuper it ?

nicke157
18/10/2008, 12:44 PM
How i fix the /sellmycar bug?? Please Help! :(

ICECOLDKILLAK8
18/10/2008, 01:36 PM

What program are you using for your mysql server??

There is no fix for it as of yet but i will have a go at trying to fix it tonight if i got time

nicke157
18/10/2008, 03:40 PM

What program are you using for your mysql server??

There is no fix for it as of yet but i will have a go at trying to fix it tonight if i got time

Ok. Thx. I have trying hole day but could not get it work. :(

SampServerHelp
18/10/2008, 06:48 PM
Hey, are there any bugs in the script that you have fixed? if so please tell me the old code and the new one.. ty

ICECOLDKILLAK8
18/10/2008, 09:13 PM
i have fixed quite a few but when i got the time ill find them and post them here okay?
its just that i cannot be aresed to find them now.

EDIT: And btw. Im trying to fix the sell my car bug so where can i buy a car from???

SampServerHelp
18/10/2008, 10:08 PM
i have fixed quite a few but when i got the time ill find them and post them here okay?

EDIT: And btw. Im trying to fix the sell my car bug so where can i buy a car from???
Got msn so we can talk man?

And Also, I made myself admin and when i try logging in i do /login mypasswordhere and it kicks me, for unauthorized sht..

ICECOLDKILLAK8
18/10/2008, 10:11 PM
yeh i got msn. its samjenks@msn.com. add me cuz ill be online for another 4 hours

zimtar
19/10/2008, 01:16 AM
yeh i got msn. its samjenks@msn.com. add me cuz ill be online for another 4 hours

hey i was owndering if it would be possible for you to psot the same mirror you did a few posts up, but could you clean out all the gangs/ families etc...... and like list in the pawno how to change it or something? i love the game mode but hate the family names cause i want to change a few things around but am so damn lost lol, if you could that would eb awesome if not tahts cool too, and also added ya to msn just to let ya know maybe i can explain more speciofic what i am askign for

nicke157
19/10/2008, 09:26 AM

And Also, I made myself admin and when i try logging in i do /login mypasswordhere and it kicks me, for unauthorized sht..

You need enter your ip (from the computer you want to login froom) in your account information.

ICECOLDKILLAK8
19/10/2008, 01:04 PM
or you could just do this so u dont need to enter ur ip

find this in ur script and either comment it out or delete it.

so to comment it out change this,

new checkedip = CheckPlayerIP(playerid);
if ( checkedip == 0)
{
// SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTRED, "Unauthorized login attempt with Admin username.");
format(tmp2, sizeof(tmp2), "AdmCmd: %s was kicked by DUCK, reason: unauthorized use of admin account (%s)", playername2, ipaddress);
printf("%s", tmp2);
SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_LIGHTRED, tmp2);
KickLog(tmp2);
// ABroadCast(COLOR_LIGHTRED, tmp2, 1);
Kick(playerid);
}
else if (checkedip == 2)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTRED, "Your admin user record isn't yet locked to an IP address. For security reasons, you can't log in.");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTRED, "Please send a PM at www.cw-rp.com to Main Admin to update your security information.");
Kick(playerid);
}
// Add an entry to the login log
MySQLAddLoginRecord(PlayerInfo[playerid][pSQLID], ipaddress);

to this.

/*
if ( checkedip == 0)
{
// SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTRED, "Unauthorized login attempt with Admin username.");
format(tmp2, sizeof(tmp2), "AdmCmd: %s was kicked by DUCK, reason: unauthorized use of admin account (%s)", playername2, ipaddress);
printf("%s", tmp2);
KickLog(tmp2);
Kick(playerid);
}
else if (checkedip == 2)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTRED, "Your admin user record isn't yet locked to an IP address. For security reasons, you can't log in.");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTRED, "Please send a PM at www.cw-rp.com to Main Admin to update your security information.");
Kick(playerid);
}
*/

hey i was owndering if it would be possible for you to psot the same mirror you did a few posts up, but could you clean out all the gangs/ families etc...... and like list in the pawno how to change it or something? i love the game mode but hate the family names cause i want to change a few things around but am so damn lost lol, if you could that would eb awesome if not tahts cool too, and also added ya to msn just to let ya know maybe i can explain more speciofic what i am askign for

could u send me an email explaining specificly what you want doing so i can do it for you.

SampServerHelp
19/10/2008, 02:59 PM

You need enter your ip (from the computer you want to login froom) in your account information.
so i do /login myiphere ?

skylord
19/10/2008, 06:06 PM
Ok alex,

I tried many times to install your GM,
Still doesnt work. :S I'll just tell you what I did and tell me if I'm wrong.
kk
1st.Unzip your files into my SAMP server folder
2nd.Open Wamp cuz for some reason i can't open mySQL query browser without wamp.
3rd.Open mySQL and run your DATABASE.sql file into my samp schema.
4th.I tried to find the security file you told me, something /777. I never found it
5th.Open up my server
6.Tried to play in my server but everything it says SAMP loaded it CRASHES!!!!
I looked for some fix on your website but i found nothing.

Can you help me PLEASE!!

Castle
19/10/2008, 07:25 PM
Ok, I've Downloaded your GM
I know how to add cars via:

Then get into spawned car, park it in proper location when you want it respawned after server restart and use /editcar command:

/editcar type [1-7], 0 = default (available to everyone), 1 = cop, 2 = /buycar, 3 = bus, 4 = ambulance, 5 = taxi, 6 = housecar (not yet used), 7 = fbi. /editcar defines the type of spawned car (cop cars are available only to cops, type 2 will display price and ask to purchase before you can drive it and so on)
/editcar description [description_here], make a short description (so it will be easier to find this car in database later if you want to change its parameters or remove it), no spaces allowed in description (yet)
/editcar owner [fullName], sets the owner for current car. New owner may be either online or offline. Please note that you must specify full name (not an id or part of name)
/editcar price [price], sets price if you want this car to be available for sale (has no effect if type is not 2)
/editcar family [familyNr], locks the car for everyone but members of specified family.

After you done editing car parameters, do /savecar to review them. After that, type /savecar confirm and your car will be saved to database. It will spawn at position where you performed /savecar confirm.

But how can i delete a car In-Game!?

ICECOLDKILLAK8
19/10/2008, 07:35 PM
Ok, I've Downloaded your GM
I know how to add cars via:

But how can i delete a car In-Game!?

you have to delete them using mysql if u need me to tell u then pm me. ill try to put a comand in game where u can delete them.

Ok alex,

I tried many times to install your GM,
Still doesnt work. :S I'll just tell you what I did and tell me if I'm wrong.
kk
1st.Unzip your files into my SAMP server folder
2nd.Open Wamp cuz for some reason i can't open mySQL query browser without wamp.
3rd.Open mySQL and run your DATABASE.sql file into my samp schema.
4th.I tried to find the security file you told me, something /777. I never found it
5th.Open up my server
6.Tried to play in my server but everything it says SAMP loaded it CRASHES!!!!
I looked for some fix on your website but i found nothing.

Can you help me PLEASE!!

first of u shud just use mysql + sqlyog cuz i use them and found it really easy to use and control. if u want me to explain + send u the files on how set up the server then pm me or email me on samjenks@msn.com

And just as a reminder to people posting on this thread. onli post about problems to do with citywide roleplay script .

mirkoiz
19/10/2008, 09:57 PM
This script is fuckin nice

nicke157
19/10/2008, 10:50 PM

Nono. You know the database (MySQL, PHPMyAdmin)?

1. Go to your database for the server.
2. Go to table "players"
3. Edit your admin account
4. Type your ip in the field "start_ip"
5. Save
6. Now its just login as normal.

ICECOLDKILLAK8
20/10/2008, 02:03 AM

Nono. You know the database (MySQL, PHPMyAdmin)?

1. Go to your database for the server.
2. Go to table "players"
3. Edit your admin account
4. Type your ip in the field "start_ip"
5. Save
6. Now its just login as normal.

no worries about him i have been speaking to him on msn and ive sorted everthing out so he dosent need to enter his ip anymore

Castle
20/10/2008, 09:20 AM
Awesome Script, Loved it :P
but I've a Suggestion:
Make a dynamic system for: Factions, Cars, Houses, Businesses, Objects(if the dynamic object spawner can be made)
that way you can enter an Empy city, Make the factions you want, make the cars, make the House Interior for the faction and maybe gates too if you can...
would help very much ....

BLuka
20/10/2008, 10:58 AM
Someone pls give me link so i just press on link and it says Save, download open...

ICECOLDKILLAK8
20/10/2008, 11:58 AM
Someone pls give me link so i just press on link and it says Save, download open...

Here u have to wait 10 seconds but it works.

http://www.4shared.com/get/67355704/29ba6a0c/CWRP_With_All_Neccisary_Files_And__MySql_Server_In structions.html[

BSMan
20/10/2008, 01:06 PM
Thanks, veriy nice mode!
but i have a problem..

I was successfully installed the server and it works perfectly, but for some reason my friend cant login to the mode..
every time he loads his game it crashes in the beggining, even before the /register option. what could be the problem?

- other people can use the mode
- when im changing to another mode (like GF) he can enter with no problem

please help

ICECOLDKILLAK8
20/10/2008, 01:58 PM
make sure he has samp r3 he probly got r2. tell him to download the latest version of samp from here www.sa-mp.com/download (http://www.sa-mp.com/download)

Jose 510
21/10/2008, 04:37 AM
I wanted to know if this script has the same exact Payday system like on the original Godfather script, or is the payday changed to a more reasonable and realistic amount of money players get on each payday? Overall this script is by far the best RP script out there..

ICECOLDKILLAK8
21/10/2008, 10:13 AM
I wanted to know if this script has the same exact Payday system like on the original Godfather script, or is the payday changed to a more reasonable and realistic amount of money players get on each payday? Overall this script is by far the best RP script out there..

the payday script is like between 50 - 100 depending on your job, but you can edit the amount of money someone gets for thier payday in the mysql

ICECOLDKILLAK8
21/10/2008, 05:01 PM
Just as a question. does anybody know how to make.pwn fles smaller??

|CrippinBloodDrippin|
21/10/2008, 08:45 PM
What factions are in this Gamemode?

ICECOLDKILLAK8
21/10/2008, 10:11 PM
take a look for ur self

|CrippinBloodDrippin|
22/10/2008, 12:03 AM
take a look for ur self

No.

|CrippinBloodDrippin|
22/10/2008, 08:20 AM
Is there a way to make it so its not MYSQL, I dont need it!

mirkoiz
22/10/2008, 12:12 PM
uhmmmmmmm why all cars are sold already? and what happenz when i activate /sellmycar??

pls help xD

ICECOLDKILLAK8
22/10/2008, 12:28 PM
Is there a way to make it so its not MYSQL, I dont need it!

no you cant take the mysql off without rewriting the script as it is hard coded into it.

uhmmmmmmm why all cars are sold already? and what happenz when i activate /sellmycar??

pls help xD

dont know i know is that it is very buggy so it will probly crash you game or server.

Nikeja
22/10/2008, 02:36 PM
Nice GM realy nice!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

|CrippinBloodDrippin|
22/10/2008, 06:07 PM
Who can teach me mysql?

sant
23/10/2008, 12:58 AM
Excelent Game Mode

nicke157
23/10/2008, 09:23 PM
Hello. After a week of tests i have now almost fixed the /sellmycar. This code works but not correctly, i get this error in the server cmd:

Error in mysql_query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

And the "owner=0" in the "UPDATE CARS.."-code works only numeric, not example "For Sale". Maby is some out there can fix this?

The code:

if(strcmp(cmd, "/sellmycar", true) == 0)
{
if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
{
//new Float:oldposx, Float:oldposy, Float:oldposz;
GetPlayerName(playerid, playername, sizeof(playername));
//GetPlayerPos(playerid, oldposx, oldposy, oldposz);
if(!IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid))
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You are not in a vehicle");
return 1;
}
new myveh = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
GetPlayerName(playerid, sendername, sizeof(sendername));
if (CarInfo[myveh][cType] != 2)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You can't sell this car");
return 1;
}
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pPcarkey] == 999)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You dont own any car!");
return 1;
}
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pPcarkey] != 999)
{
PlayerInfo[playerid][pPcarkey] = 999;
CarInfo[myveh][cOwned] = 0;
format(sql, sizeof(sql), "UPDATE cars SET park_x=0.00000,park_y=0.00000,park_z=0.00000,park_ angle=0.00000,owner=0,owned=0,locked=0 WHERE id=%d", myveh );
samp_mysql_que
samp_mysql_query(sql);
//if (DEBUG) SQLLog(sql);
//strmid(CarInfo[myveh][cOwner], playername, 0, strlen(sendername), 999);
SafeGivePlayerMoney(playerid, CarInfo[myveh][cValue]);
PlayerPlayMusic(playerid);
GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~w~Congratulations~n~You have sold your car.", 5000, 3);
TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 1);
DateProp(playerid);
//OnPropUpdate();
SaveSQLCar(myveh);
OnPlayerUpdate(playerid);
return 1;
}
}
return 1;
}

ICECOLDKILLAK8
23/10/2008, 09:35 PM
Who can teach me mysql?

depends what you need to know????

|CrippinBloodDrippin|
23/10/2008, 10:11 PM
How to setup the database, ect.

It seems alot confusing, i dont have alot of experience in Mysql.

BLuka
24/10/2008, 07:20 PM
Could someone script me the carplay ex
ex.: you entered a (Carname)(CARID) Owner:(Owners name) so ex... you entered a Turismo(325) Owner:Carl_Johnson

ICECOLDKILLAK8
25/10/2008, 12:40 AM
For those of you that wish to know. Here is a list of facions and thier in game ids.

Faction ID: 1 = Police Force
Faction ID: 2 = FBI/ATF
Faction ID: 3 = The Company
Faction ID: 4 = Fire/Ambulance
Faction ID: 5 = Slaughta House
Faction ID: 6 = Marco
Faction ID: 7 = Mayor
Faction ID: 8 = Hitmans
Faction ID: 9 = News Reporters
Faction ID: 10 = Taxi Cab Company
Faction ID: 11 = Driving/Flying School
Faction ID: 12 = Nucci Family
Faction ID: 13 = Top Shottas
Faction ID: 14 = La Sangre Family
Faction ID: 15 = Biker Gang
Faction ID: 16 = Bratva Family
Faction ID: 17 = Irish Family
Faction ID: 18 = Yakuza Family

nicke157
25/10/2008, 10:07 AM
I have some troubles with a playet that are admin. He dont have a static ISP and get kicked for wrong IP. How i fix this? i dnt have time to add his IP hole time :(

|CrippinBloodDrippin|
25/10/2008, 10:57 AM
How to make new factions?

kyrolos
25/10/2008, 01:43 PM
Ive a problem when i want to edit ANY car spawned or not spawned i get this:You are not in the vehicle 7208960

HOW CAN I HANDLE THIS PLEASE HELP!

ICECOLDKILLAK8
26/10/2008, 01:12 AM
Ive a problem when i want to edit ANY car spawned or not spawned i get this:You are not in the vehicle 7208960

HOW CAN I HANDLE THIS PLEASE HELP!

You cannot edit cars from in game you have to do it via the mysql. once the cars are saved in game u can no longer edit them in game.

How to make new factions?

The best thing to do is create a new family by typing /createfamily in game

I have some troubles with a playet that are admin. He dont have a static ISP and get kicked for wrong IP. How i fix this? i dnt have time to add his IP hole time :(

Find this your script and comment it out.

if ( checkedip == 0)
{
printf("%s", tmp2);
KickLog(tmp2);
Kick(playerid);
}
else if (checkedip == 2)
{
Kick(playerid);
}

nicke157
26/10/2008, 10:45 AM

Find this your script and comment it out.

if ( checkedip == 0)
{
printf("%s", tmp2);
KickLog(tmp2);
Kick(playerid);
}
else if (checkedip == 2)
{
Kick(playerid);
}

Thx man :D

I have fix the Truck Driver job but have one trouble: Then i have attached a trailer and driving away, after few secounds it get respawned like all the trailers i have added :s

ICECOLDKILLAK8
26/10/2008, 11:35 AM
I have fix the Truck Driver job but have one trouble: Then i have attached a trailer and driving away, after few secounds it get respawned like all the trailers i have added :s

Set the vehicles to never respawn. maybe that willl solve your problem.

nicke157
26/10/2008, 04:11 PM

Set the vehicles to never respawn. maybe that willl solve your problem.

No that not working :(

ICECOLDKILLAK8
27/10/2008, 02:21 AM
eh im tryin to stop vehicles respawnin. Does anyone know how to stop the MySql added vehicles respawnin?????

nicke157
28/10/2008, 02:23 PM
Yo all. Becuse i want to be nice will i share the solution on the sailing and flying school.

Look up:

public OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint(playerid)
{
new string[128];
new string2[128];
new name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
if (pTest[playerid] != 0)
{
new curcar = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
CheckForLicenseTestCheckpoint(playerid, curcar);
}

Paster after that code:

if (pTestBoat[playerid] != 0)
{
}
if (pTestFly[playerid] != 0)
{
}

Then look up:

public OnPlayerEnterRaceCheckpoint(playerid)
{
if (pTest[playerid] != 0)
{
}

Paste after that code:

if (pTestFly[playerid] != 0)
{
}
if (pTestBoat[playerid] != 0)
{
}

The checkpoints for the school can you find at public CheckForLicenseTestCheckpoint(i, tmpcar)

This can help you a bit to get the practical schools work ;)

otgon
28/10/2008, 09:52 PM
i am using that already

Read the first few posts, any idea. I'm having the same problem!

nicke157
28/10/2008, 10:07 PM
Yeah. We all have same trouble, the vehicle respawn. :|

zimtar
29/10/2008, 10:50 AM
with the respawn i went into the mysql thing (localhost using xampp) and i changed all the car spawn field to 0 and my cars dont respawn.

one question though, i wiped all of the cars from the game from everywhere i could find them, except in pawno and tehre are no cars anywhere

then i use the commands to place and save cars, but i cannot place more than 70 any ideas on how to fix this?

i get a message saying i dont have the keys for the vehicle when i enter anything after 70 cars spawned

aslankokb
29/10/2008, 11:29 AM
Modertopia edit right ?

nicke157
30/10/2008, 12:45 AM
Modertopia edit right ?

Yeah

dafel2
30/10/2008, 05:56 PM
if(strcmp(cmd, "/news", true) == 0)
{
{
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember] == 9 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pLeader] == 9)
{
new newcar = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pMuted] == 1)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, TEAM_CYAN_COLOR, "You cannot speak, you have been silenced");
return 1;
}
if(newcar == 53 || newcar == 54 || newcar == 55)
{
new length = strlen(cmdtext);
while ((idx < length) && (cmdtext[idx] <= ' '))
{
idx++;
}
new offset = idx;
new result[64];
while ((idx < length) && ((idx - offset) < (sizeof(result) - 1)))
{
result[idx - offset] = cmdtext[idx];
idx++;
}
result[idx - offset] = EOS;
if(!strlen(result))
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "USAGE: /news [newstext]");
return 1;
}
format(string, sizeof(string), "NR %s: %s", sendername, result);
OOCNews(COLOR_NEWS,string);
PlayerInfo[playerid][pNewsSkill] ++;
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pNewsSkill] == 50)
{ SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "* Your News Reporter Skill is now Level 2, soon you are able to Fly the News Chopper and talk Live."); }
else if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pNewsSkill] == 100)
{ SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "* Your News Reporter Skill is now Level 3, soon you are able to Fly the News Chopper and talk Live."); }
else if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pNewsSkill] == 200)
{ SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "* Your News Reporter Skill is now Level 4, you can fly the News Chopper now."); }
else if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pNewsSkill] == 400)
{ SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "* Your News Reporter Skill is now Level 5, you can now talk Live with any person you want."); }
}
else
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, " You are not in the News Van or Chopper!");
return 1;
}
}
else
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, " You are not a News Reporter!");
}
can someone fix this when i do /news its says i am not in news van or i am not in news chopper but I AM!!
HELP!

ICECOLDKILLAK8
30/10/2008, 06:25 PM
can someone fix this when i do /news its says i am not in news van or i am not in news chopper but I AM!!
HELP!

replace your code with this.

{
{
{
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, TEAM_CYAN_COLOR, "You cannot speak, you have been silenced");
return 1;
}
if(newcar == 42 || newcar == 43 || newcar == 44)
{
{
idx++;
}
new offset = idx;
new result[64];
{
idx++;
}
if(!strlen(result))
{
return 1;
}
{ SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "* Your News Reporter Skill is now Level 2, soon you are able to Fly the News Chopper and talk Live."); }
{ SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "* Your News Reporter Skill is now Level 3, soon you are able to Fly the News Chopper and talk Live."); }
{ SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "* Your News Reporter Skill is now Level 4, you can fly the News Chopper now."); }
{ SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "* Your News Reporter Skill is now Level 5, you can now talk Live with any person you want."); }
}
else
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, " You are not in the News Van or Chopper!");
return 1;
}
}
else
{
}

dafel2
31/10/2008, 08:18 AM
when i compile the script
C:\DOCUME~1\DA06D~1.161\Desktop\CWRP-W~2\CWRP-W~1\GAMEMO~1\cwrp.pwn(13719) : warning 213: tag mismatch

HELP!

{
{
{
{
return 1;
}
{
{
idx++;
}
new offset = idx;
new result[64];
{
idx++;
}
if(!strlen(result))
{
return 1;
}
}
else
{
return 1;
}
}
else
{
}

26 errors

nicke157
31/10/2008, 11:09 AM
Where can i fox the limit of cars? Then i added cars and come over id 400 server fucked up :(

EDIT: Dunno me :mrgreen: It's just change the define in the script :P

ICECOLDKILLAK8
31/10/2008, 02:47 PM
C:\DOCUME~1\DA06D~1.161\Desktop\CWRP-W~2\CWRP-W~1\GAMEMO~1\cwrp.pwn(13719) : warning 213: tag mismatch

HELP!

{
{
{
{
return 1;
}
{
{
idx++;
}
new offset = idx;
new result[64];
{
idx++;
}
if(!strlen(result))
{
return 1;
}
}
else
{
return 1;
}
}
else
{
}

26 errors

God noes why it does that. just find the line in /news that looks like this. and replace it with this

dafel2
31/10/2008, 05:26 PM

HELP!

{
{
{
{
return 1;
}
{
{
idx++;
}
new offset = idx;
new result[64];
{
idx++;
}
if(!strlen(result))
{
return 1;
}
}
else
{
return 1;
}
}
else
{
}

26 errors

God noes why it does that. just find the line in /news that looks like this. and replace it with this

i found the sulotion
replace this

with

if((GetVehicleModel(newcar) == 582 || GetVehicleModel(newcar) == 488 ))

ICECOLDKILLAK8
01/11/2008, 01:36 AM
WTF??. there are defines so u dont have to type (GetVehicleId) and ifu just do what i sed then it is sorted. why are ur vehicle ids 5xx. did u add the news vans??

if u added the news vans then then the solution u gave is useless

nicke157
03/11/2008, 09:37 PM
Hey. I am trying to add saved car components. I have added
AddVehicleComponent(i, CarInfo[i][cComp1]);
after
AddStaticVehicleEx(CarInfo[i][cModel], CarInfo[i][cLocationx], CarInfo[i][cLocationy], CarInfo[i][cLocationz]+0.25, CarInfo[i][cAngle], CarInfo[i][cColorOne], CarInfo[i][cColorTwo], CarInfo[i][cValue]);

but the gamemode crashing. How i fix so the server loading the components on the cars?

skada
04/11/2008, 05:29 PM
This is really un usefull.

ICECOLDKILLAK8
05/11/2008, 12:50 PM
This is really un usefull.

If You Dont Like It Then GTFO

Fuc
05/11/2008, 01:00 PM
i hate MySQL its sucks and i don't know how to use it :s

Tony_Montana
05/11/2008, 07:42 PM
Hey please someone can tell me where can i creat a database
i try http://localhost and http://locahost/phpmyadmin but anything new
i finded in all the EasyPHP files
finally i readded all Manual but with any Suggestions
then i downloaded XAMPP and run all (apache/Mysql...) then i don't know how to creat a database
please someone tell me what i must to do after installing XAMPP(in detail please) :roll: :roll:

Donvalley
05/11/2008, 10:46 PM
i hate MySQL its sucks and i don't know how to use it :s

Thats Why You Hate it Because You Can't Use IT :p

ICECOLDKILLAK8
05/11/2008, 10:59 PM
Hey please someone can tell me where can i creat a database
i try http://localhost and http://locahost/phpmyadmin but anything new
i finded in all the EasyPHP files
finally i readded all Manual but with any Suggestions
then i downloaded XAMPP and run all (apache/Mysql...) then i don't know how to creat a database
please someone tell me what i must to do after installing XAMPP(in detail please) :roll: :roll:

if your using localhost it it much easyer to just download mysql and use mysqlyog to magange your databse.

ariwa00
06/11/2008, 02:40 PM
a lot of bug

kyrolos
10/11/2008, 07:51 AM
HELP theres an problem... when someone call 911 and asks for an Paramedic its ok but the MEMBERS OF PARAMEDIC dont get any any cmd or anything can someone make it for me that they got it like the police please!

thanks

kyrolos
11/11/2008, 08:49 AM
ANSWER PLEASE I NEED IT!

Keane
11/11/2008, 08:41 PM
If this a godfather -> moderntopia edit, why I can't see other players on the radar(minimap) ?

Like this
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/4964/minimapft5.jpg

Is there something I must enable-add-remove to make it godfather-like?

Or is there any FS that will allow me to show myself to other players in the game, and hide me from other players radar when switched off? like /showmeon radar 1 to enable, and 0 to disable.

nicke157
11/11/2008, 08:58 PM
This will fix the car respawn time:

Look up:
AddStaticVehicleEx(CarInfo[i][cModel], CarInfo[i][cLocationx], CarInfo[i][cLocationy], CarInfo[i][cLocationz]+0.25, CarInfo[i][cAngle], CarInfo[i][cColorOne], CarInfo[i][cColorTwo], CarInfo[i][cValue]);

Replace with:
AddStaticVehicleEx(CarInfo[i][cModel], CarInfo[i][cLocationx], CarInfo[i][cLocationy], CarInfo[i][cLocationz]+0.25, CarInfo[i][cAngle], CarInfo[i][cColorOne], CarInfo[i][cColorTwo], CarInfo[i][cRespawnTime]);

And at #define CAR_RESPAWN_TIME you can change the respawn time on the cars

vovz
12/11/2008, 01:58 PM
New Warn:
C:\SERVERS\SA-MP\gamemodes\test.pwn(89) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "CAR_RESPAWN_TIME")

kyrolos
12/11/2008, 02:26 PM
CAN SOMEONE HANDLE ME PLEASE? how can i delete an faction car!?

Donuts
13/11/2008, 05:39 AM
If this a godfather -> moderntopia edit, why I can't see other players on the radar(minimap) ?

Like this
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/4964/minimapft5.jpg

Is there something I must enable-add-remove to make it godfather-like?

Or is there any FS that will allow me to show myself to other players in the game, and hide me from other players radar when switched off? like /showmeon radar 1 to enable, and 0 to disable.

Because it's roleplay and roleplay it's meant to be 'realistic'

Capi
13/11/2008, 12:54 PM
Hi there :) im new to MySQL and i would need some help.

I need some help because it crashes when i create an account, i tried to replace the "bug fix" at "players" in database.sql then copy that and put it in "players" in the database, but i still got the same problem:S could someone maby explain what i could do. Thanks

kyrolos
13/11/2008, 04:43 PM
GUYS HELP ME WITH THIS!!!! 911 FOR PARAMEDICS DOENST WORK 100% IF SOMEONE CALL AND CHOSE PARAMEDIC THE PARAMEDICS DONT GET ANY CALL OR CANT KNOW IT! CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHO TO FIX THIS

2ND

HOW TO DELETE FACTION CARS?

THIS IS THE 3TH TIME I ASK BECUASE NO ONE ANSWERS

ICECOLDKILLAK8
13/11/2008, 07:32 PM
GUYS HELP ME WITH THIS!!!! 911 FOR PARAMEDICS DOENST WORK 100% IF SOMEONE CALL AND CHOSE PARAMEDIC THE PARAMEDICS DONT GET ANY CALL OR CANT KNOW IT! CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHO TO FIX THIS

2ND

HOW TO DELETE FACTION CARS?

THIS IS THE 3TH TIME I ASK BECUASE NO ONE ANSWERS

1ST CHILL THE FUCK OUT.

SECOND IF YOU WANT IT FIXING THEN WE NEED TO SEE SOME CODE E.g. your GM or he part where they call 911
Hi there :) im new to MySQL and i would need some help.

I need some help because it crashes when i create an account, i tried to replace the "bug fix" at "players" in database.sql then copy that and put it in "players" in the database, but i still got the same problem:S could someone maby explain what i could do. Thanks

did u import the whole text file???

This will fix the car respawn time:

Look up:

Replace with:
AddStaticVehicleEx(CarInfo[i][cModel], CarInfo[i][cLocationx], CarInfo[i][cLocationy], CarInfo[i][cLocationz]+0.25, CarInfo[i][cAngle], CarInfo[i][cColorOne], CarInfo[i][cColorTwo], CarInfo[i][cRespawnTime]);

And at #define CAR_RESPAWN_TIME you can change the respawn time on the cars

Cheers, that bug has bin pissin me off 4 ages :mrgreen:

Capi
13/11/2008, 10:15 PM
No, i copy the text and pate it :S should i import the whole Database.sql when i changed the "players" in Database.sql

ICECOLDKILLAK8
14/11/2008, 12:02 AM
No, i copy the text and pate it :S should i import the whole Database.sql when i changed the "players" in Database.sql

why did u change the players table??

show me the code for your players table

ICECOLDKILLAK8
14/11/2008, 03:55 PM
Sorry for the double post.

I saw that a few people were having problems setting this up so i decided to make a mirror that has got an easy install.

To install just

1. Unzip the folder.
2. Run Install.bat.

It will then extract the server files into the same directory as the Install.bat, Lauch the MYSQL installer then after that it will lauch the Database Installer that will install the MYSQL Database.

Then when all that has done go into your scriptfiles folder and you will see a file name Mysqlinfo.cfg, open that and put in your mysql deatails, the default deatils for localhost are:

Host: Localhost
User: Root
Password: (the password you make when u run the MYSQL Configuration Wizard)
Database: Samp

Here is the Link:
Easy CWRP Installer.rar (http://www.4shared.com/file/71469854/e0981900/Easy_CWRP_Installer.html)

Enjoy

nicke157
14/11/2008, 10:53 PM
Another bugfix: the /buycar

Just use this code

PlayerInfo[playerid][pPcarkey] = myveh;
CarInfo[myveh][cOwned] = 1;
CarInfo[myveh][cOwner] = playername;
SafeGivePlayerMoney(playerid, -CarInfo[myveh][cValue]);
PlayerPlayMusic(playerid);
format(sql, sizeof(sql), "UPDATE cars SET owned=1, owner='%s' WHERE id=%d", playername, myveh);
samp_mysql_query(sql);
GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~w~Congratulations~n~This car is officially yours until you sell it.", 5000, 3);
SendClientMessage(playerid, TEAM_AZTECAS_COLOR, "Congratulations on your new purchase!");
SendClientMessage(playerid, TEAM_AZTECAS_COLOR, "Type /carhelp to view the car commands!");

Capi
15/11/2008, 12:59 AM
Okay, Never mind i got it to work now but now i still got a problem.. I cant seem to find one single car that is buyable and when i enter a random car and type /buycar it says "This car isnt buyable" Eeek.. why not?

EDIT: 1.Why can i enter some of the "faction" cars even tho im not in that faction.
2. Where the hell is the car dealership.
3. Why is almost every car that i find owned? how can i reset this.
4.When i entere the family cars (Those who looks like ballas) it tells me that im not a pizza boy, now i see there is ALOT of bugs and even more, does anyone have a bug fix or something? that fix the most of it?
5.When i set my self as /makeleader 0 9 then /createfamily 0 9 or something like that and i want to leave the faction/family i cant find a command for that or when i use /makeleade 0 0 does not work either it tells me that im in a faction/family.
6.The Biker gang does not have any vehicles at spawn.
-- Not a bug --
I cant find any ids for families or for factions is there only factions and no families?

ICECOLDKILLAK8
15/11/2008, 04:31 AM
Okay, Never mind i got it to work now but now i still got a problem.. I cant seem to find one single car that is buyable and when i enter a random car and type /buycar it says "This car isnt buyable" Eeek.. why not?

EDIT: 1.Why can i enter some of the "faction" cars even tho im not in that faction.
2. Where the hell is the car dealership.
3. Why is almost every car that i find owned? how can i reset this.
4.When i entere the family cars (Those who looks like ballas) it tells me that im not a pizza boy, now i see there is ALOT of bugs and even more, does anyone have a bug fix or something? that fix the most of it?
5.When i set my self as /makeleader 0 9 then /createfamily 0 9 or something like that and i want to leave the faction/family i cant find a command for that or when i use /makeleade 0 0 does not work either it tells me that im in a faction/family.
6.The Biker gang does not have any vehicles at spawn.
-- Not a bug --
I cant find any ids for families or for factions is there only factions and no families?

did u download the updated version, it was a beta version but it has a couple of bug fixes

Capi
15/11/2008, 04:42 AM
Where can i get the updated one

EDIT : I think i have the right one now, downloaded it again from cw-rp.net then when i installed everything again it was the same thing.. same bug with the ballas gang and every single car was either "You cant buy this car" or that it was owned by someone else, how do i erase so no-one owns a car..

nicke157
15/11/2008, 08:48 AM

EDIT : I think i have the right one now, downloaded it again from cw-rp.net then when i installed everything again it was the same thing.. same bug with the ballas gang and every single car was either "You cant buy this car" or that it was owned by someone else, how do i erase so no-one owns a car..

Just look up in the database after the cars that you have trouble with and change the type to 1 or 0

And the cars you want buyavible you must enter the catype 2 in the database.

ICECOLDKILLAK8
15/11/2008, 06:19 PM

Just look up in the database after the cars that you have trouble with and change the type to 1 or 0

And the cars you want buyavible you must enter the catype 2 in the database.

Or alternatively you can just wipe all the cars and start from scratch. Would be alot easyer

When i set my self as /makeleader 0 9 then /createfamily 0 9 or something like that and i want to leave the faction/family i cant find a command for that or when i use /makeleade 0 0 does not work either it tells me that im in a faction/family.

A soulution to that would be to add this to your OnPlayerCommandText then do /kickfromfamily (your id) then /makeleader 0 0 .

if(strcmp(cmd, "/kickfromfamily", true) == 0)
{
{
tmp = strtok(cmdtext, idx);
if(!strlen(tmp))
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "USAGE: /kickfromfamily [Playerid/PartOfName]");
return 1;
}
new playa;
playa = ReturnUser(tmp);
if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 6)
{
if(IsPlayerConnected(playa))
{
if(playa != INVALID_PLAYER_ID)
{
GetPlayerName(giveplayerid, sendername, sizeof(sendername));
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "You have been kicked from your family by a Level 6 admin!");
GetPlayerName(playa, giveplayer, sizeof(giveplayer));
PlayerInfo[playa][pChar] = 0;
PlayerInfo[playa][pFMember] = 255;

GetPlayerName(playa, giveplayer, sizeof(giveplayer));
format(string, 256, "AdmWarning: %s has kicked %s from thier family.", giveplayer,sendername);
ABroadCast(COLOR_YELLOW,string,1);

}
}
}
else
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, " You are not authorized to use that command!");
}
}
return 1;
}

John_Firenze
16/11/2008, 08:00 PM
i love the gunlocker idea :D

ICECOLDKILLAK8
17/11/2008, 04:03 PM
i love the gunlocker idea :D

I see you Like making pointless posts on random Gamemodes

MenaceX^
17/11/2008, 04:18 PM
Would you like make another mirror? I Can't download it from there.

Or someone can upload it to another mirror, thanks.

MenaceX^
18/11/2008, 12:19 PM
Could someone upload the GM for me? I really need it.
Please..

ICECOLDKILLAK8
18/11/2008, 01:03 PM
REMOVED

MenaceX^
18/11/2008, 01:11 PM
m8, All what I want it's just a PWN :)
Not an explain about how to use it.

hitman478
18/11/2008, 01:40 PM
I can not chage skin wen i change the skin its the same

MenaceX^
18/11/2008, 02:18 PM
hitman please upload .pwn of this script to some mirror, thanks.

hitman478
18/11/2008, 04:15 PM
I have upload moderntopia an city wide http://rapidshare.com/files/165041713/Modern_and_City_Wide.rar.html

ICECOLDKILLAK8
18/11/2008, 06:56 PM
If You download the mirror i gave then the change character bug is fixed, But as you dont want it ill just remove it.

hitman478
18/11/2008, 07:02 PM
i dont see your download link please post them

ICECOLDKILLAK8
18/11/2008, 08:51 PM
Here is the link to the script wth the bug fix.

http://www.4shared.com/file/72115720/3a3be465/cwrp.html
(http://www.4shared.com/file/72115720/3a3be465/cwrp.html)

If you need me to put the bug fix into ur current script just pm me and ill sort it out.

MenaceX^
19/11/2008, 09:27 AM
Here is the link to the script wth the bug fix.

(http://www.4shared.com/file/72115720/3a3be465/cwrp.html)

If you need me to put the bug fix into ur current script just pm me and ill sort it out.

Thanks alot !

Alex, Good job on this GM!

hitman478
19/11/2008, 10:37 AM
Thx for the download link "JeNkStA". Can you add a class selection too the moderntopia GM because the PM don't work with your name.

ICECOLDKILLAK8
19/11/2008, 11:46 AM
What do you mean with a Class Selection?
I used it before and it had a class selection

hitman478
19/11/2008, 11:51 AM
Moderntopia has no skins too select. I brought a skin selection.

ICECOLDKILLAK8
19/11/2008, 11:59 AM
if yo send me ur script i cud take a look for ya.

You brought a skin slection? As in paid for it?

If you did u are mad, lol

hitman478
19/11/2008, 12:36 PM
Here can you download the script http://rapidshare.com/files/165315456/Moderntopia.rar.html

ICECOLDKILLAK8
19/11/2008, 10:33 PM
Everybody Due To The Release Of SAMP 0.2X And The New OnPlayerUpdate Function I 0.2X And 0.3 here is a edited version of CWRP with all the OnPlayerUpdate's chaged to UpdatePlayer so they now will not collide with each other.

http://rapidshare.com/files/165482280/CWRP_Update.zip.html

crazzyt9
19/11/2008, 11:45 PM
Everybody Due To The Release Of SAMP 0.2X And The New OnPlayerUpdate Function I 0.2X And 0.3 here is a edited version of CWRP with all the OnPlayerUpdate's chaged to UpdatePlayer so they now will not collide with each other.

Ok I dled and tried compiling the code and i get
D:\Entertainment\Games\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\GTA SA Multi Player Stuff\pawno\include\a_samp.inc(33) : error 021: symbol already defined: "print"
D:\Entertainment\Games\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\GTA SA Multi Player Stuff\pawno\include\a_samp.inc(34) : error 021: symbol already defined: "printf"
D:\Entertainment\Games\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\GTA SA Multi Player Stuff\Servers\Truck Missions\gamemodes\cwrp.pwn(2544) : error 017: undefined symbol "floatstr"
D:\Entertainment\Games\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\GTA SA Multi Player Stuff\Servers\Truck Missions\gamemodes\cwrp.pwn(2545) : error 017: undefined symbol "floatstr"
D:\Entertainment\Games\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\GTA SA Multi Player Stuff\Servers\Truck Missions\gamemodes\cwrp.pwn(2546) : error 017: undefined symbol "floatstr"
D:\Entertainment\Games\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\GTA SA Multi Player Stuff\Servers\Truck Missions\gamemodes\cwrp.pwn(2578) : error 017: undefined symbol "floatstr"
D:\Entertainment\Games\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\GTA SA Multi Player Stuff\Servers\Truck Missions\gamemodes\cwrp.pwn(2579) : error 017: undefined symbol "floatstr"
D:\Entertainment\Games\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\GTA SA Multi Player Stuff\Servers\Truck Missions\gamemodes\cwrp.pwn(2580) : error 017: undefined symbol "floatstr"
D:\Entertainment\Games\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\GTA SA Multi Player Stuff\Servers\Truck Missions\gamemodes\cwrp.pwn(2581) : error 017: undefined symbol "floatstr"
D:\Entertainment\Games\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\GTA SA Multi Player Stuff\Servers\Truck Missions\gamemodes\cwrp.pwn(2582) : error 017: undefined symbol "floatstr"
D:\Entertainment\Games\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\GTA SA Multi Player Stuff\Servers\Truck Missions\gamemodes\cwrp.pwn(2583) : error 017: undefined symbol "floatstr"
D:\Entertainment\Games\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\GTA SA Multi Player Stuff\Servers\Truck Missions\gamemodes\cwrp.pwn(2584) : error 017: undefined symbol "floatstr"
D:\Entertainment\Games\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\GTA SA Multi Player Stuff\Servers\Truck Missions\gamemodes\cwrp.pwn(2585) : error 017: undefined symbol "floatstr"
D:\Entertainment\Games\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\GTA SA Multi Player Stuff\Servers\Truck Missions\gamemodes\cwrp.pwn(10219) : error 017: undefined symbol "floatstr"
D:\Entertainment\Games\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\GTA SA Multi Player Stuff\Servers\Truck Missions\gamemodes\cwrp.pwn(10220) : error 017: undefined symbol "floatstr"
D:\Entertainment\Games\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\GTA SA Multi Player Stuff\Servers\Truck Missions\gamemodes\cwrp.pwn(10221) : error 017: undefined symbol "floatstr"
D:\Entertainment\Games\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\GTA SA Multi Player Stuff\Servers\Truck Missions\gamemodes\cwrp.pwn(10222) : error 017: undefined symbol "floatstr"
D:\Entertainment\Games\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\GTA SA Multi Player Stuff\Servers\Truck Missions\gamemodes\cwrp.pwn(10223) : error 017: undefined symbol "floatstr"
D:\Entertainment\Games\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\GTA SA Multi Player Stuff\Servers\Truck Missions\gamemodes\cwrp.pwn(10224) : error 017: undefined symbol "floatstr"
D:\Entertainment\Games\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\GTA SA Multi Player Stuff\Servers\Truck Missions\gamemodes\cwrp.pwn(10225) : error 017: undefined symbol "floatstr"
D:\Entertainment\Games\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\GTA SA Multi Player Stuff\Servers\Truck Missions\gamemodes\cwrp.pwn(10226) : error 017: undefined symbol "floatstr"
D:\Entertainment\Games\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\GTA SA Multi Player Stuff\Servers\Truck Missions\gamemodes\cwrp.pwn(10227) : error 017: undefined symbol "floatstr"
D:\Entertainment\Games\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\GTA SA Multi Player Stuff\Servers\Truck Missions\gamemodes\cwrp.pwn(10228) : error 017: undefined symbol "floatstr"
D:\Entertainment\Games\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\GTA SA Multi Player Stuff\Servers\Truck Missions\gamemodes\cwrp.pwn(10229) : error 017: undefined symbol "floatstr"
D:\Entertainment\Games\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\GTA SA Multi Player Stuff\Servers\Truck Missions\gamemodes\cwrp.pwn(10230) : error 017: undefined symbol "floatstr"
D:\Entertainment\Games\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\GTA SA Multi Player Stuff\Servers\Truck Missions\gamemodes\cwrp.pwn(10231) : error 017: undefined symbol "floatstr"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

26 Errors.

On the server side after trying to run the script The server spits out this error

----------
----------

----------------------

[16:39]
[16:39] Server Plugins
[16:39] --------------
[16:39] Loading plugin: sampmysql
[16:39]

[16:39] Loaded.
[16:39] Loaded 1 plugins.

[16:39] I couldn't load any gamemode scripts. Please verify your server.cfg
[16:39] It needs a gamemode0 line at the very least.

This is what my server.cfg file looks like

echo Executing Server Config...
lanmode 1
rcon_password mypwishere
maxplayers 32
port 12001
hostname Timmy & Justin's RolePlay Server
gamemode0 cwrp 1
filterscripts adminspec vactions
announce 1
query 1
weburl myurlhere
anticheat 0
plugins sampmysql

Any Ideas? Or did i miss something again :P

ICECOLDKILLAK8
20/11/2008, 12:36 AM
did you add anythin to my edited GM, cuz it compiled fine for me.

crazzyt9
20/11/2008, 07:41 AM
Turns out something was corrupted with my pawno ... After i replaced it, everything compiled fine and i got no errors :P

babbormaker
20/11/2008, 11:13 PM
how do i can edit my profile ?

babbormaker
21/11/2008, 07:44 AM
it's in mysql, i know, but where ?!!

Revelator
21/11/2008, 10:07 AM
If you dont have any experience in MySQL, I wouldn't directoy go towards the area, you have to use it...

babbormaker
21/11/2008, 10:58 AM
?!

UberSocks
21/11/2008, 11:19 AM
it's in mysql, i know, but where ?!!

Go into your MySQL database using SQLyog or Navicat or whatever you use. Find the table 'players'. Double click on it. All player info should be within there.

If you don't know how to use MySQL, I suggest learning before using this script.

Extremo
21/11/2008, 11:28 AM
I have written my own gamemode and it works similar, very nice really!

babbormaker
21/11/2008, 11:58 AM
very very very very.................(Unlimited) thanks man !

Loyal
27/11/2008, 08:58 PM
I was just checking out this GM, where do mechanics go to get there tow truck? And how would they tow a car?

And btw, 02X made no difference in this GM..

nicke157
27/11/2008, 09:32 PM
I was just checking out this GM, where do mechanics go to get there tow truck? And how would they tow a car?

There is no TowTrucks

Loyal
27/11/2008, 10:25 PM

There is no TowTrucks
Then how would mechanics tow cars? ..

ICECOLDKILLAK8
28/11/2008, 03:21 AM
First off 0.2x has onplayeupdate so u need to chanmge ur OnPlayerUpdate, if thats what u mean, second just spawn a couple of tow trucks and /savecar them and third, once u are in the tow truck do /tow to tow a car

nicke157
28/11/2008, 08:37 AM

There is no TowTrucks

Just add the towtrucks. Remind that no RP gamemode scripts for public is finish and have no bugs ;)

delow-music
28/11/2008, 11:55 AM
Hellow, I have a question... I'm setting it all up on a sa-mp server by Express-host.eu, I installed everything, but what do I need to change to make it all work on my database, database go's with the name dsamp_samp, I changed already the thing in the mysql "USE dsamp_samp;" What do I need to change in script or db files to make it work?
Greats Delow

The server starts but the you can't login or when you do SHIFT the game crashes fatal.

delow-music
28/11/2008, 11:56 AM
Hellow, I have a question... I'm setting it all up on a sa-mp server by Express-host.eu, I installed everything, but what do I need to change to make it all work on my database, database go's with the name dsamp_samp, I changed already the thing in the mysql "USE dsamp_samp;" What do I need to change in script or db files to make it work?
Greats Delow

The server starts but the you can't login or when you do SHIFT the game crashes fatal.

Loyal
28/11/2008, 04:13 PM

There is no TowTrucks

Just add the towtrucks. Remind that no RP gamemode scripts for public is finish and have no bugs ;)
They should finish it, then release it ;) Btw, what are the bugs in this script?

GMROCKS
28/11/2008, 06:31 PM
to fix the stupid family cars respawn when exited crap:

Replace:
With:
AddStaticVehicle(CarInfo[i][cModel], CarInfo[i][cLocationx], CarInfo[i][cLocationy], CarInfo[i][cLocationz]+0.25, CarInfo[i][cAngle], CarInfo[i][cColorOne], CarInfo[i][cColorTwo]);

andyF
28/11/2008, 06:34 PM
I'm having problems with this mode. I can't run it. When I run it, it crashes and closes because of MySql. I really need help with this. it would be batter if someone zip it with it all files and post it here so it can help me. I really liked the mode and I really need it. Thanks to those who is going help me.

Loyal
29/11/2008, 02:05 AM
hm k, do we add cars through MySQL?

Cause i couldnt find AddstaticVehicle in the script :/

crazzyt9
29/11/2008, 08:50 AM
I think he means spawn them using /veh

I'm having problems with this mode. I can't run it. When I run it, it crashes and closes because of MySql. I really need help with this. it would be batter if someone zip it with it all files and post it here so it can help me. I really liked the mode and I really need it. Thanks to those who is going help me.

Do you have mysql installed on your comp? If not I recommend installing Wamp it come's with php, apache, and mysql, as well as phpmyadmin and sqlite it's free and very good for windows computer users.

Also if you have MySQL already did you modify the game mode to match your mysql settings?

GMROCKS
29/11/2008, 12:39 PM

To add cars to the database in-game, spawn your car using "/veh [modelid] [color1] [color2]"...
Then use "/editcar" to put in all the data you need, IE: "/editcar family 2" then "/editcar owner SP" changes the car family to 2 and the owner to SP (short for soprano on my server). After your finished there, you use "/savecar" then "/savecar confirm" to add the car to the database.

andyF
29/11/2008, 04:14 PM
When I run mysql.exe it says MySQL could not be started.... and press any key to continue....... I don't understand whats wrong with this :!:

Loyal
29/11/2008, 06:19 PM

To add cars to the database in-game, spawn your car using "/veh [modelid] [color1] [color2]"...
Then use "/editcar" to put in all the data you need, IE: "/editcar family 2" then "/editcar owner SP" changes the car family to 2 and the owner to SP (short for soprano on my server). After your finished there, you use "/savecar" then "/savecar confirm" to add the car to the database.
Much easier :) So all i do is spawn a car, do into it and type /edit?

ICECOLDKILLAK8
30/11/2008, 01:06 AM
right first off if u need a mysql database then goto http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/ and search for tha download.

no, u spawn a car, park it where u want, do /editcar and edit price, type, e.t.c, then do /savecar, then /savecar confirm and your car is saved with no need for addstaticvehicle XD.

When I run mysql.exe it says MySQL could not be started.... and press any key to continue....... I don't understand whats wrong with this :!:

If u need more help with mysql email me or add me on msn and ill show u how to make one.

GHz
30/11/2008, 01:45 AM
Hey Guys,

I just downloaded and installed this GM, but I cannot connect to it, it runs fune, without any errors, then I go to my serverlist, my server is there, I click 'Connect' then SAMP says waiting for reply from server, but it doesnt get the reply. Why?

The server is on my LAN on port 7777. I have another production server also running on port 7777 (stopped it to see if the CWR server DID work on port 7777, but then it gets stuck on the same thing, my production server runs fine on port 7777.

The only question is: Whats wrong?

Loyal
30/11/2008, 02:12 AM
right first off if u need a mysql database then goto http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/ and search for tha download.

no, u spawn a car, park it where u want, do /editcar and edit price, type, e.t.c, then do /savecar, then /savecar confirm and your car is saved with no need for addstaticvehicle XD.

If u need more help with mysql email me or add me on msn and ill show u how to make one.
Why does it say "price" And stuff? I dont want it on sale :/ im just adding taxi cabs

nicke157
30/11/2008, 10:16 AM

Why does it say "price" And stuff? I dont want it on sale :/ im just adding taxi cabs

Check the cartype:

0=Default
1=Cop cars
2=Cars for sale (buyavible cars)
3=Bus
4=Ambulance cars
5=Taxi cars
6=House
7=FBI
8=Hitman cars

ICECOLDKILLAK8
30/11/2008, 04:38 PM
If you need more help on it read the first couple of pages of this thread and you will find more info

Loyal
30/11/2008, 04:53 PM

Check the cartype:

0=Default
1=Cop cars
2=Cars for sale (buyavible cars)
3=Bus
4=Ambulance cars
5=Taxi cars
6=House
7=FBI
8=Hitman cars
ohh alright m8 :) Thanks

EDIT: Once i spawn a car and go into it, i do /edit but it says /edit [ammount] or somthing, kinda confusing :/
Anyone got an example?

Loyal
30/11/2008, 10:40 PM
Everytime i spawn a car and go in it and do /editcar it says
you are not in a vehicle 24169

ICECOLDKILLAK8
01/12/2008, 02:37 AM
Everytime i spawn a car and go in it and do /editcar it says
you are not in a vehicle 24169

you have to make sure the server is totally clean from cars you have spawned yourself, e.g. do a restart, then spawn 1 car, then save it, then spawn another car, then save it, if you accidentally spawn a car and wish to delete it then use /killcar.

Legion726
01/12/2008, 02:27 PM
Help solve the problem?
D:\Server\cwrp-win-full\gamemodes\cwrp.pwn(13719) : warning 213: tag mismatch
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

Header size: 10464 bytes
Code size: 1639892 bytes
Data size: 5415060 bytes
Stack/heap size: 16384 bytes; estimated max. usage=6375 cells (25500 bytes)
Total requirements: 7081800 bytes

1 Warning.

GHz
01/12/2008, 03:38 PM
Please help me with this:

Hey Guys,

I just downloaded and installed this GM, but I cannot connect to it, it runs fune, without any errors, then I go to my serverlist, my server is there, I click 'Connect' then SAMP says waiting for reply from server, but it doesnt get the reply. Why?

The server is on my LAN on port 7777. I have another production server also running on port 7777 (stopped it to see if the CWR server DID work on port 7777, but then it gets stuck on the same thing, my production server runs fine on port 7777.

GMROCKS
01/12/2008, 07:17 PM

Hey Guys,

Have you tried using a different port?

2 applications can not receive connections from the same port at the same time..

Loyal
01/12/2008, 11:28 PM
Help solve the problem?

1 Warning. You have to tell us the line so we can tell you the problem :/

zimtar
02/12/2008, 02:29 PM

Hey Guys,

Have you tried using a different port?

2 applications can not receive connections from the same port at the same time..

i had this problem initially as well, because you are on the host comp the ip set out when u put it in your favorites is 127.0.0.1 go into the folder for the server and look for bans.(something) and open it with notepad and delete the ban on there save the file and that should fix it

Loyal
02/12/2008, 09:06 PM
ey guys, got a problem

I got into a tow truck and i did /savecar but it said you are not in vehicle 1200 or something
Then i did /savecar confirm but it said i need to do /savecar first
Anyone know the problem? Reply ASAP

One other problem: When i enter a taxi it gives me $12

ICECOLDKILLAK8
02/12/2008, 09:31 PM
Help solve the problem?

1 Warning.

Replace that line with this

Hey Guys,

Try updating your server and client to 0.2X, That should fix your problem.

ey guys, got a problem

I got into a tow truck and i did /savecar but it said you are not in vehicle 1200 or something

The taxi thing is original from the GF, its not a bug its a feature.

Yo seem to have a bug with your /savecar, if i were you id take away the check to make sure ur in a non saved car, However if you do this DO NOT /savecar an already saved car, to remove the check replace your /savecar command with this,

//---------------------savecar----------------
if(strcmp(cmd, "/savecar", true) == 0)
{
if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] < 6)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "[SERVER] You are not authorized to use this command!");
return 1;
}
if (!IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid))
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You need at least to be in that car to save");
return 1;
}
new savecar=0;
tmp = strtok(cmdtext,idx);
if (strlen(tmp))
{
if (SaveCarPending==0)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "/savecar to review variables before /savecar confirm!");
return 1;
}
savecar=1;
}
new lastcar;
format(sql, 64, "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM cars");
samp_mysql_query(sql);
samp_mysql_store_result();
samp_mysql_fetch_row(tmp);
lastcar = strval(tmp);
samp_mysql_free_result();
lastcar++;
new mycar = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);

if (savecar==0)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You are about to save the following car:");
format(string, 256, "Car:%d, Model:%d, Type:%d, Price:%d, Desc:%s, Owner:%s, Fam:%d, Owned:%d",
mycar, CarInfo[mycar][cModel], CarInfo[mycar][cType], CarInfo[mycar][cValue], CarInfo[mycar][cDescription], CarInfo[mycar][cOwner],
CarInfo[mycar][cFamily], CarInfo[mycar][cOwned], CarInfo[mycar][cHouse]);
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, string);
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "Type /savecar confirm to save this car");
SaveCarPending = 1;
return 1;
}

totalcars = lastcar;
CarInfo[mycar][cModel] = GetVehicleModel(mycar);
new Float:cx, Float:cy, Float:cz;
GetVehiclePos(mycar, cx, cy, cz);
CarInfo[mycar][cLocationx] = cx;
CarInfo[mycar][cLocationy] = cy;
CarInfo[mycar][cLocationz] = cz;
GetVehicleZAngle(mycar, CarInfo[mycar][cAngle]);
CarInfo[mycar][cFaction] = 255;
format(sql, 256,
"INSERT INTO cars (id,model,x,y,z,angle,color1,color2,owned,owner,fa mily,type,description,price) VALUES (%d,%d,%f,%f,%f,%f,%d,%d,%d,'%s',%d,%d,'%s',%d)",
mycar,CarInfo[mycar][cModel],CarInfo[mycar][cLocationx],CarInfo[mycar][cLocationy],CarInfo[mycar][cLocationz],
CarInfo[mycar][cAngle],CarInfo[mycar][cColorOne],CarInfo[mycar][cColorTwo],CarInfo[mycar][cOwned],CarInfo[mycar][cOwner],
CarInfo[mycar][cFamily],CarInfo[mycar][cType],CarInfo[mycar][cDescription],CarInfo[mycar][cValue]);
samp_mysql_query(sql);
format(sql, 256, "SELECT MAX(id) FROM cars");
samp_mysql_query(sql);
new newcarid = strval(tmp);
format(tmp, 256, "Car %d has been successfully added to database", newcarid);
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, tmp);
return 1;
}

Loyal
03/12/2008, 08:40 PM
When i enter a taxi i receive $12, how would i fix that? I dont know if its a bug, but i would like it removed =]

James_Alex
04/12/2008, 12:15 PM
Help solve the problem?

1 Warning.

Replace that line with this

Hey Guys,

Try updating your server and client to 0.2X, That should fix your problem.

ey guys, got a problem

The taxi thing is original from the GF, its not a bug its a feature.

Yo seem to have a bug with your /savecar, if i were you id take away the check to make sure ur in a non saved car, However if you do this DO NOT /savecar an already saved car, to remove the check replace your /savecar command with this,

{
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "[SERVER] You are not authorized to use this command!");
return 1;
}
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You need at least to be in that car to save");
return 1;
}
new savecar=0;
if (strlen(tmp))
{
if (SaveCarPending==0)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "/savecar to review variables before /savecar confirm!");
return 1;
}
savecar=1;
}
new lastcar;
samp_mysql_query(sql);
lastcar = strval(tmp);
lastcar++;

if (savecar==0)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You are about to save the following car:");
format(string, 256, "Car:%d, Model:%d, Type:%d, Price:%d, Desc:%s, Owner:%s, Fam:%d, Owned:%d",
mycar, CarInfo[mycar][cModel], CarInfo[mycar][cType], CarInfo[mycar][cValue], CarInfo[mycar][cDescription], CarInfo[mycar][cOwner],
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "Type /savecar confirm to save this car");
SaveCarPending = 1;
return 1;
}

totalcars = lastcar;
format(sql, 256,
"INSERT INTO cars (id,model,x,y,z,angle,color1,color2,owned,owner,fa mily,type,description,price) VALUES (%d,%d,%f,%f,%f,%f,%d,%d,%d,'%s',%d,%d,'%s',%d)",
mycar,CarInfo[mycar][cModel],CarInfo[mycar][cLocationx],CarInfo[mycar][cLocationy],CarInfo[mycar][cLocationz],
CarInfo[mycar][cAngle],CarInfo[mycar][cColorOne],CarInfo[mycar][cColorTwo],CarInfo[mycar][cOwned],CarInfo[mycar][cOwner],
CarInfo[mycar][cFamily],CarInfo[mycar][cType],CarInfo[mycar][cDescription],CarInfo[mycar][cValue]);
samp_mysql_query(sql);
samp_mysql_query(sql);
return 1;
}

Thank's veru much JeNkStA
That can help me in my script

.:*Starstrike*:.
04/12/2008, 06:36 PM
I get this error:

MySQL said: Documentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '1.
USE samp' at line 1

Help?

Loyal
05/12/2008, 01:56 AM
When i enter a taxi i receive $12, how would i fix that? I dont know if its a bug, but i would like to know how i can remove it :)

ICECOLDKILLAK8
06/12/2008, 07:55 PM
When i enter a taxi i receive $12, how would i fix that? I dont know if its a bug, but i would like to know how i can remove it :)

look for either OnPlayerStateChange or OnPlayerEnterVehicle, look through hem and u might be able to find it, i lost my script that i spent 60hrs+ work on so i cant look, sorry.

I get this error:

MySQL said: Documentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '1.
USE samp' at line 1

Help?

Open the database.sql with notepad and delete the lines that say:

CREATE DATABSE samp;

USE samp;

that shud fix ur problem.

mn261
08/12/2008, 11:05 PM
can some one pm the 0.2x version of the server cause the other says 10 dls only! :(

Loyal
09/12/2008, 01:24 AM
can some one pm the 0.2x version of the server cause the other says 10 dls only! :(
0.2.X? I found no difference :S

Alex_Raven
09/12/2008, 01:57 AM
CW::RP is getting updated soon

ICECOLDKILLAK8
09/12/2008, 11:28 PM

Whats in the update??

P.S. YAY!!, Alex is back, where ya bin Alex??

Loyal
09/12/2008, 11:42 PM
How would we remove the parked cars in the police station?

ICECOLDKILLAK8
09/12/2008, 11:43 PM
note the ids, delete them from mysql, but u have to find the last cars in the table and rename thier ids so they match the ones you deleted, complicated shit really.

BTW, 0.2x is mainly security updates, as it is an official update now everyone has it so if you have a 0.2.2 server then ur gonna get no one on it as they are not cross compatible.

mn261
10/12/2008, 03:17 AM
the guy who asked the difference...the difference is the matter of people connecting on my server or not most clients are 0.2x now not 0.2.2 no one would be able to play :(

FrankQ
10/12/2008, 02:02 PM
note the ids, delete them from mysql, but u have to find the last cars in the table and rename thier ids so they match the ones you deleted, complicated shit really.

BTW, 0.2x is mainly security updates, as it is an official update now everyone has it so if you have a 0.2.2 server then ur gonna get no one on it as they are not cross compatible.

Not complicated at all, he can replace the one's he deleted with other cars, so he wouldn't have to match the DataBase ID's =P

Exceed
10/12/2008, 02:44 PM

Great :D

ICECOLDKILLAK8
10/12/2008, 08:41 PM

Great :D

Not great for people ho have modified the script :(

Not complicated at all, he can replace the one's he deleted with other cars, so he wouldn't have to match the DataBase ID's =P

No that isnt possible, If cars are not in order and one is missing it respawns another car as the missing id so if he deletes 2 cars then he gets 1 car with 3 cars spawned on top of it, and it bugs /savecar

einschtein
11/12/2008, 12:16 PM
Hi,

I download(ed?) the server .zip-file, but when I put it online I can't enter. It say's "Can't connect to server.", but the weird part is. I can see it in SA:MP. Strange, huh?

But when I put all the files(gamemode etc.) in my originele server map, I can. But then I have another problem. When I choose a character, it automaticly 'Closed connection', so I can't play.

Is there a remedy for it? Maybe for the first problem, so I can get it up.

- Einschtein

EDIT(2): The problems above are my problems, I can see the info in SA:MP(Ping etc..) but I can't join in the original map.

ICECOLDKILLAK8
11/12/2008, 12:29 PM
Hi,

I download(ed?) the server .zip-file, but when I put it online I can't enter. It say's "Can't connect to server.", but the weird part is. I can see it in SA:MP. Strange, huh?

But when I put all the files(gamemode etc.) in my originele server map, I can. But then I have another problem. When I choose a character, it automaticly 'Closed connection', so I can't play.

Is there a remedy for it? Maybe for the first problem, so I can get it up.

- Einschtein

EDIT(2): The problems above are my problems, I can see the info in SA:MP(Ping etc..) but I can't join in the original map.

LMAO, you need to set up a mysql database,to do that download mysql server and install it then paste the contents of the database.sql file into the mysql command line client, Tip: To open .sql files use notpad.

einschtein
11/12/2008, 03:11 PM
I created a database, it works fine. It says so in the server, when you start it. So that's not the problem. But I still can't join the server. :'(

- Einschtein

einschtein
11/12/2008, 06:18 PM
Sorry for my second post, I don't want to edit it because then nobody knows that there is a new reply.

What is the highest admin, player, leader, member, fmember, rank lvl?

Because I wan't to be the highest player on the server, just for testing. Can someone help?

I don't even know how to claim something like a gang house... Not even where the gang-houses are.

- Einschtein

ICECOLDKILLAK8
11/12/2008, 07:44 PM
Highest Admin: 1338, I Made My Highest To Level 6

Player Level: As High As You Want

Leader: A Few Different Factions, Just Use /makeleader.

mn261
13/12/2008, 02:33 AM
you guys cant connect cause your using 0.2x client on a 0.2.2 server...thats why i asked

ICECOLDKILLAK8
13/12/2008, 01:57 PM
What you on about, my server is working fine, lol, we aint all so dumb that we dont know to upgrade, lmao, it was just 1 person not all of us guys, lmao

tomnidi
13/12/2008, 08:45 PM
Found more some bugs:

the car locks is bugged, I ENTER a car its says the I cant enter because its locked but I still enter the car/
/givemoney its gives to money but not to your hands, to your back account.. and when I checked it didnt give me anything.

FrankQ
13/12/2008, 11:20 PM
Umm, how i do so vehicle dont respawne after 1 second that i left the vehicle ??

Professional
14/12/2008, 01:44 AM
How do i make it so the vehicle doesnt respawn unless it blows up?

andyF
14/12/2008, 03:07 AM
HELP!!!! Can someone please tell me what I need to do. or just Zip this mode with it all stuff and post it here or send it to my email please email(andycolombis@hotmail.com)

Professional
14/12/2008, 02:50 PM
I Went into the MySQL And put Vehicle Respawn on "0"
But the vehicle still respawns :/

Anyone know how to make it so Vehicles Dont Respawn unless it blows up?

nicke157
14/12/2008, 03:06 PM
Umm, how i do so vehicle dont respawne after 1 second that i left the vehicle ??

Find:
Replace with:
Btw: Sech in the topic next time, i have post this before.

Found more some bugs:

the car locks is bugged, I ENTER a car its says the I cant enter because its locked but I still enter the car/
/givemoney its gives to money but not to your hands, to your back account.. and when I checked it didnt give me anything.

Look up:

if (CarInfo[newcar][cLock] == 1 && (strcmp(CarInfo[newcar][cOwner], plname, true) != 0 && PlayerInfo[playerid][pPcarkey] != newcar))
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, "* This car is locked by its owner and you don't have a key");
if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] < 4) RemovePlayerFromVehicle(playerid);
return 1;
}

Replace with:

if (CarInfo[newcar][cType] == 2 && CarInfo[newcar][cLock] == 1 && (strcmp(CarInfo[newcar][cOwner], plname, true) != 0))
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, "* This car is locked by the owner and you don't have a key");
format(string, sizeof(string), "Owner: %s", CarInfo[newcar][cOwner]);
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, string);
RemovePlayerFromVehicle(playerid);
return 1;
}

Codes is froom my edited script ;)

pkruneiljas
14/12/2008, 03:53 PM
id need some help add me : Ei_noh_mida@hotmail.com thanx :)

----------
----------

----------------------

Server Plugins
--------------
Loading plugin: sampmysql

Loaded.
Loaded 1 plugins.

I couldn't load any gamemode scripts. Please verify your server.cfg
It needs a gamemode0 line at the very least.

what should i do ..?

Professional
14/12/2008, 05:03 PM

Find:
Replace with:

Found more some bugs:

Look up:

if (CarInfo[newcar][cLock] == 1 && (strcmp(CarInfo[newcar][cOwner], plname, true) != 0 && PlayerInfo[playerid][pPcarkey] != newcar))
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, "* This car is locked by its owner and you don't have a key");
return 1;
}

Replace with:

if (CarInfo[newcar][cType] == 2 && CarInfo[newcar][cLock] == 1 && (strcmp(CarInfo[newcar][cOwner], plname, true) != 0))
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, "* This car is locked by the owner and you don't have a key");
return 1;
}

Well, in my script it couldnt find AddStaticVehicleEx(CarInfo[i][cModel], CarInfo[i][cLocationx], CarInfo[i][cLocationy], CarInfo[i][cLocationz]+0.25, CarInfo[i][cAngle], CarInfo[i][cColorOne], CarInfo[i][cColorTwo], CarInfo[i][cValue]);

tomnidi
14/12/2008, 06:25 PM
I can't find any car for sale.. and the dealer ship place I can't find too.. I saw a car dealer job.. But the car dealer ship place..

Rain
15/12/2008, 04:45 AM
What should i do if it gives me an error like this:
It couldn't load any gamemode scripts. Please verify your server.cfg
It needs a gamemode0 line at the very least.
My server.cfg looks like this, anything wrong there? (I hided my rcon password)
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc259/RrainR/untitled-1.jpg

MSN: Rainurbas@hotmail.com
Xfire: Clickahere1

nicke157
15/12/2008, 07:45 PM

Find:
Replace with:

Found more some bugs:

Look up:

{
return 1;
}

Replace with:

{
return 1;
}

Well, in my script it couldnt find AddStaticVehicleEx(CarInfo[i][cModel], CarInfo[i][cLocationx], CarInfo[i][cLocationy], CarInfo[i][cLocationz]+0.25, CarInfo[i][cAngle], CarInfo[i][cColorOne], CarInfo[i][cColorTwo], CarInfo[i][cValue]);

Okey, just search for "AddStaticVehicleEx" and you will find the line. Its only one "AddStaticVehicleEx" into the script.

ICECOLDKILLAK8
16/12/2008, 12:26 AM
I can't find any car for sale.. and the dealer ship place I can't find too.. I saw a car dealer job.. But the car dealer ship place..

Car Dealership Biz = Pershing Square, I Am Mapping A Much Better One ATM And I Will Release It Here When I Am Done

Seamus
16/12/2008, 09:36 PM
Hi I like the looks and sounds of the script, but as posted before, if you've modified the tutorial file, then it loads in game and from there simply stalls. Commands and stuff still works and the server doesn't crash, but the tutorial file does not display. Any clue why?

ICECOLDKILLAK8
16/12/2008, 09:41 PM
You cant add lines into the tutorial or make lines any longer than they already are, therwise you get Gamemode Unknown and your fucked

Seamus
16/12/2008, 10:02 PM
Right so there is absolutely no way to adjust the length of each line or add them either? :s

pepper
18/12/2008, 01:25 AM
love your script just got one prob got the server running but when i try to join it is says Conn to ip server didn't respond but when i look the server is running samp browser sees it and can ping i have no idea what i did worng but when i run a diff gm it works just fine

Sergei
18/12/2008, 04:58 AM
You need to replace server software in deafult package with samp server 0.2X.

ICECOLDKILLAK8
18/12/2008, 04:38 PM
Right so there is absolutely no way to adjust the length of each line or add them either? :s

Yes, you need to edit the script in where it says LoadTutorial()

Professional
19/12/2008, 02:42 AM
Since 02X Was released, is there an update? If so, can anyone tell me what lines to change for 02X to be compatible with it?

Oh and, Theres an exploit with detective, they can do dropcar anywhere.

ICECOLDKILLAK8
19/12/2008, 05:04 AM
Since 02X Was released, is there an update? If so, can anyone tell me what lines to change for 02X to be compatible with it?

There was a verion i gave a couple of pages back that also had the char bug fix aswell as the 0.2X fix, to make your script 0.2X compatible press ctrl+h then where it says Search For put OnPlayerUpdate, and where it says Replace With put OnUpdatePlayer, then click ok, then a box will pop up and click yes to all, job done

Oh and, Theres an exploit with detective, they can do dropcar anywhere.

What you on about, all detectives can do is /find, /dropcar is for car jackers

Seamus
20/12/2008, 02:29 PM
Also, I've designed a very very simple, and probably completely insecure ACP for this. If anyone would like it I'll release it. It simply gives users registered to the ACP access to the players table for easy modification of them. It also include an admin forum and a cutenews system.

Jose 510
23/12/2008, 03:16 PM
Do you really need to host the MySQL database from your computer or can you use a free MySQL host like Big Hosted or something like that?

Sergei
23/12/2008, 03:19 PM
Do you really need to host the MySQL database from your computer or can you use a free MySQL host like Big Hosted or something like that?

You should use MySQL server which is near gameserver. If you use one host for gameserver and another for MySQL it will make big lag because data need to go from gameserver to MySQL, then back to gameserver and to you.

Jose 510
23/12/2008, 03:23 PM
I know that, but what I meant is that, after reading Alex Raven's way of making the MySQL database, do you realy have to host the MySQL server from your PC? because if not, can I use a MySQL host I have instead?

Sergei
23/12/2008, 03:27 PM
You can use any MySQL server. Just import *.sql file and change connection details in GM.

Jose 510
23/12/2008, 03:45 PM
Can you show me exactly how to :?: , since I'm new in using MySQL :D

Sergei
23/12/2008, 03:51 PM
Look at Alex's turtorial on dev forum or use phpMyAdmin manual(s).

Professional
24/12/2008, 12:12 AM
Heyy, i was just testing the GM out, and i was wondering.. When i delete EVERY line in the cars table, and enter the server, i crash.

Anyone know why?

Oh and, i spawned a new car, did /editcar type 5 then i saved it and /save confirm'd it. Then i spawned another car, and did /editcar type 5, but it said "You are not in car 0!" or something.. If you have the solution to this, please reply. thanks

ICECOLDKILLAK8
24/12/2008, 04:21 PM
L
Heyy, i was just testing the GM out, and i was wondering.. When i delete EVERY line in the cars table, and enter the server, i crash.

Anyone know why?

Oh and, i spawned a new car, did /editcar type 5 then i saved it and /save confirm'd it. Then i spawned another car, and did /editcar type 5, but it said "You are not in car 0!" or something.. If you have the solution to this, please reply. thanks

Look back in the last few pages and there is a quote on how to disable that chech, ill add it to this post in a min

ICECOLDKILLAK8
24/12/2008, 04:24 PM

{
{
return 1;
}
{
return 1;
}
new savecar=0;
if (strlen(tmp))
{
if (SaveCarPending==0)
{
return 1;
}
savecar=1;
}
new lastcar;
samp_mysql_query(sql);
lastcar = strval(tmp);
lastcar++;

if (savecar==0)
{
SaveCarPending = 1;
return 1;
}

totalcars = lastcar;
format(sql, 256,
samp_mysql_query(sql);
samp_mysql_query(sql);
return 1;
}

Also if your server crashes when you delte all the cars
leave 1 car in the table then enter your server and start saving cars

James_Alex
26/12/2008, 08:27 PM

{
{
return 1;
}
{
return 1;
}
new savecar=0;
if (strlen(tmp))
{
if (SaveCarPending==0)
{
return 1;
}
savecar=1;
}
new lastcar;
samp_mysql_query(sql);
lastcar = strval(tmp);
lastcar++;

if (savecar==0)
{
SaveCarPending = 1;
return 1;
}

totalcars = lastcar;
format(sql, 256,
samp_mysql_query(sql);
samp_mysql_query(sql);
return 1;
}

Also if your server crashes when you delte all the cars
leave 1 car in the table then enter your server and start saving cars

thank's
thats so useful

Coicatak
28/12/2008, 05:08 PM
hmmm... Where do I click to download? :s

ICECOLDKILLAK8
28/12/2008, 07:11 PM
hmmm... Where do I click to download? :s

Here

You will need to search OnPlayerUpdate in the script and change it to OnUpdatePlayer

thundermaster
03/01/2009, 02:54 PM
Hi guys,
Can you please reupload server files (need Linux) beceause that site is dead.

Greetings

vovz
03/01/2009, 05:52 PM
Maybe someone know how to fix bug: I just buy a car i park it at my house i blow it up and car respawns at old place in market. When restart server then car spawn at Your house ..... This bug realy piss me off :|

Martin_Smith
03/01/2009, 06:49 PM
anyone got the linux server files?

all i need is the .so files for mysql, so if somkeone can like, uplaod to www.2shared.com(easy upload) or some other upload site and post on this forum, that would help alot

wanTedh
03/01/2009, 06:52 PM
plss new link!

Coicatak
06/01/2009, 10:17 AM
**/sellmycar FIXED**

Alright, I found this on another thread and it works perfectly. I just removed a buggy line. Be careful with the indentation, I think you'll have to use your TAB key because copy and paste from PAWNO to forum sucks.

if(strcmp(cmd, "/sellmycar", true) == 0)
{
{
if(IsAtDealership(playerid))
{
GetPlayerName(playerid, playername, sizeof(playername));
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pPcarkey] == 999)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You don't own a car.");
return 1;
}
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pPcarkey] != 999 && strcmp(playername, CarInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][pPcarkey]][cOwner], true) == 0)
{
new car = PlayerInfo[playerid][pPcarkey];
CarInfo[car][cOwned] = 0;
// CarInfo[car][cLocked] = 0;
CarInfo[car][cLock] = 0;
strmid(CarInfo[car][cOwner], "Dealer", 0, strlen("Dealer"), 999);
//ConsumingMoney[playerid] = 1;
SafeGivePlayerMoney(playerid,CarInfo[car][cValue]);
PlayerPlaySound(playerid, 1052, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0);
format(string, sizeof(string), "~w~Congratulations~n~ You have sold your car for ~n~~g~$%d", CarInfo[car][cValue]);
GameTextForPlayer(playerid, string, 10000, 3);
SendClientMessage(playerid, TEAM_AZTECAS_COLOR, "Type /exit to leave the vehicle.");
format(sql, 256, "UPDATE cars SET owned=0, owner='Dealer', park_x=0, park_y=0, park_z=0, park_angle=0 WHERE id=%d", car);
samp_mysql_query(sql);
PlayerInfo[playerid][pPcarkey] = 999;
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pLocal] == car)
{
SetPlayerInterior(playerid,0);
SetPlayerPos(playerid,CarInfo[car][cLocationx],CarInfo[car][cLocationy],CarInfo[car][cLocationz]);
PlayerInfo[playerid][pInt] = 0;
}
OnPropUpdate();
OnPlayerUpdate(playerid);
return 1;
}
else
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You don't own a car.");
}
}
else
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You are not at a dealership.");
}
}
return 1;
}

Ripe
06/01/2009, 02:10 PM
Hey what i do if i already have (original mysql motertopia) samp database in phpmyadmin site? do i delete it or rename or what?

Sergei
06/01/2009, 02:15 PM
Moderntopia has only few things saved in DB and CityWide has all things saved in DB. You need to delete Moderntopia's DB and extract CityWide's DB.

Ripe
06/01/2009, 02:22 PM
Moderntopia has only few things saved in DB and CityWide has all things saved in DB. You need to delete Moderntopia's DB and extract CityWide's DB.

I cant find delete button on PhpMyAdmin site

EDIT: I cant set myself admin because i get kicked all time why? and i cant view this site :( http://dev.cw-rp.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2#p5 because its forbitten please copy text there thx

and also i get this warning how i fix this?

E:\pelit\gta san andreas\GTA San Andreas\samp02Xserver.win32\gamemodes\cwrp.pwn(137 19) : warning 213: tag mismatch

Data size: 5414988 bytes
Total requirements: 7081728 bytes

1 Warning.

Sergei
06/01/2009, 03:11 PM
You need to go in table "players". Find your name and click pencil icon (for edit). Then write your IP address in row "end address" (or something end IP or whatever). Then save and go IG.

Ripe
06/01/2009, 03:16 PM
You need to go in table "players". Find your name and click pencil icon (for edit). Then write your IP address in row "end address" (or something end IP or whatever). Then save and go IG.

theres start ip and end ip

thundermaster
06/01/2009, 03:17 PM

Yes it's start and end IP.
U can't see that page beceause is dead. We're waitin' for new link...

Sergei
06/01/2009, 03:21 PM

You need to add your IP address to end IP field.

cenny
06/01/2009, 06:58 PM
do anybody have this GM and can put it upp so the rest can have fun with it

Ripe
06/01/2009, 08:05 PM
How i make that players start when they register account with no car license and then they need to go make driving test?

ICECOLDKILLAK8
07/01/2009, 01:30 AM

I cant find delete button on PhpMyAdmin site

EDIT: I cant set myself admin because i get kicked all time why? and i cant view this site :( http://dev.cw-rp.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2#p5 because its forbitten please copy text there thx

and also i get this warning how i fix this?

E:\pelit\gta san andreas\GTA San Andreas\samp02Xserver.win32\gamemodes\cwrp.pwn(137 19) : warning 213: tag mismatch

Data size: 5414988 bytes
Total requirements: 7081728 bytes

1 Warning.

If i remember right then to remove that warning replace the warning line with this

if (tmphealth > derbyhealth)

and as for the admin ip kick thing

find this in your script and delete it or comment it out

if ( checkedip == 0)
{
printf("%s", tmp2);
KickLog(tmp2);
Kick(playerid);
}
else if (checkedip == 2)
{
Kick(playerid);
}

How i make that players start when they register account with no car license and then they need to go make driving test?

find this line which should be just after the tutorial

SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_GRAD1, "Hint: To call a taxi or bus use /service bus or /service taxi");

and place this underneath it

PlayerInfo[i][pCarLic] = 0;

Claude_Speed
08/01/2009, 03:36 PM
Any Mirror? Someone forgot to pay the web account bill :lol:

Edit: Found da' mirror: http://world-of-gta.ru/loadf/upload/cwrp-win-full.zip, we love you ******...

thundermaster
08/01/2009, 03:39 PM
Any Mirror? Someone forgot to pay the web account bill :lol:

Edit: Found da' mirror: http://world-of-gta.ru/loadf/upload/cwrp-win-full.zip, we love you ******...

Do you found only win mirror or linux too? I really nead linux files.

Jari
09/01/2009, 01:22 AM

doesent work

wanTedh
09/01/2009, 11:05 AM
pls amx!!! i can to compile!

[GR]Cristi
09/01/2009, 02:16 PM
How i download this gamemod ???????????????? please tell my :| :'( :mrgreen:

Sergei
09/01/2009, 02:27 PM
pls amx!!! i can to compile!

We cannot just upload *.amx because you need to put in details for oyur MySQL database.

ICECOLDKILLAK8
09/01/2009, 04:33 PM

doesent work

Then simply go in your script, press Ctrl and H, type in search for OnPlayerUpdate, then type in replace with OnUpdatePlayer

Coicatak
10/01/2009, 10:32 AM
Hey, could someone please explain me the hirecar system? I'd like to add some rentable cars but didn't find the way to.

Thanks in advance

zocerman123
04/02/2009, 02:37 PM
how to do when someone writes /leaders to see all of the online leaders, and they have the organization???

Coicatak
04/02/2009, 04:49 PM
Hey, could someone please explain me the hirecar system? I'd like to add some rentable cars but didn't find the way to.

Thanks in advance

Nevermind, I made my own one.

eXchainZ-FoReVeR
06/02/2009, 04:59 PM
You should upload at Pastebin. PLUS. You should put the includes. Because ive just saw many people needs the MySQL.

McSquizzy
08/02/2009, 08:04 AM
I have this problem:
When I write something, eg, Hi. It show me this text only in 15-30 seconds... Or if I write command, eg, /help. It show me help only in 15-30 seconds. When I go to the house it didn't show me info about that house.... Something with business...
What should I do? I wanna test this script...

P.S. Sorry for my english... or...

kbitoff
08/02/2009, 08:10 AM
You should upload at Pastebin. PLUS. You should put the includes. Because ive just saw many people needs the MySQL.
Who should do that im wonderin..

ICECOLDKILLAK8
08/02/2009, 11:31 AM
Who should do that im wonderin..

Care to upload a 40000 line script to Pastebin?