PDA

View Full Version : How to script XP system for Cops and robbers? please answer now.

MichealScript
05/05/2014, 03:57 PM
I Have san fierro cops and robbers server , i wanna make XP system in it.
when you rob you earn XP and when you rape or this things you earn XP too.
and the "Army class needs 20000 XP" and the "CIA class needs 10000 XP"
please help me how to script this XP system?

MichealScript
05/05/2014, 04:05 PM
Please someone tell me fast !! because i want to script it now please !!

Eth
05/05/2014, 04:06 PM
next time use search...
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=177743

MichealScript
05/05/2014, 04:07 PM
i need XP system for SFCNR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for cops and robbers and not Death match server omg.

MichealScript
05/05/2014, 04:16 PM
Someone Tell me please....

Stinged
05/05/2014, 05:05 PM
And are we supposed to guess your code and just make it from our mind?
We need to see the class system, the rape commands and all that other shit.

Luis-
05/05/2014, 05:09 PM
Well, this guy surely didn't read the rules.

MichealScript
05/05/2014, 06:20 PM
Criminals;
/rape for rape someone and get 20 XP for it.
/rob to rob someone and get 20 XP for it.
/robstore to rob store and you get 30 XP for it.

Jochemd
05/05/2014, 06:22 PM
Create a per-player variable and increase it with 20 (+= 20) as soon as you rape somebody, and vice versa.

MichealScript
05/05/2014, 06:26 PM
But one question .

i dont want get 20+ score when i Rape or this things.

You know San Fierro Cops And Robbers? By Lorenc? or San Fierro Cops And Robbers [NEW] ?

this servers have XP system i want the same too please.

RajatPawar
06/05/2014, 05:16 AM
No can do. We can't help you, or rather - we won't, (I assume 'we' because the general attitude against you is unpleasant) because you are rude, obnoxious, unwilling to learn and I saw one of your other threads, with a release of someone's else's work. Overall, you don't deserve to be helped!

If you are half the scripter you say you are in your threads, shouldn't this be a piece of cake for you?

Anyways, clear cut instructions already have BEEN given in the thread, like Jochemd. A variable and a saving system like MySQL/INI will allow you to do what you need to do.

Racer123
06/05/2014, 05:41 AM
What is wrong with this guy :O

SickAttack
06/05/2014, 06:55 AM
Just shut up man. I've told you how to make it and you still don't listen. You said that you knew how to script but that you don't know how to script an xp system, witch is very easy. If you don't know shit about scripting or not whiling to learn then stop trying. No one will help you with that actitude, and this isn't a section were you can request scripts. It's for HELP only. You even re-released SFCNRPG by Stevo claiming that it's made by you. Pathetic, man.

Ingenious69
06/05/2014, 07:07 AM
I agree with RajatPawar, It has been explained plenty of times, if you refuse to listen and take into account what has been said, we will refuse to lend you a hand!

MichealScript
06/05/2014, 12:11 PM
Just shut up man. I've told you how to make it and you still don't listen. You said that you knew how to script but that you don't know how to script an xp system, witch is very easy. If you don't know shit about scripting or not whiling to learn then stop trying. No one will help you with that actitude, and this isn't a section were you can request scripts. It's for HELP only. You even re-released SFCNRPG by Stevo claiming that it's made by you. Pathetic, man.

you told me yes but i asked you already "How to make textdraws" !!!

No can do. We can't help you, or rather - we won't, (I assume 'we' because the general attitude against you is unpleasant) because you are rude, obnoxious, unwilling to learn and I saw one of your other threads, with a release of someone's else's work. Overall, you don't deserve to be helped!

If you are half the scripter you say you are in your threads, shouldn't this be a piece of cake for you?

Anyways, clear cut instructions already have BEEN given in the thread, like Jochemd. A variable and a saving system like MySQL/INI will allow you to do what you need to do.
Yes i half scripter i didn't said that me best scripter .... o.O

biker122
06/05/2014, 12:20 PM
We can't say you thousands of time, "THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU TO ASK FOR SCRIPTS". This board is used by people which has some errors/warnings in their code. You didn't script a shit. I suggest you not to bump topics before 24 hours. THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN ASK SOMEONE FOR SCRIPTING YOUR SERVER: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=447813 [[caps]]

Eth
06/05/2014, 12:30 PM
I have given you a link already, you can edit it ...

Cena44
06/05/2014, 12:33 PM
you told me yes but i asked you already "How to make textdraws" !!!

Yes i half scripter i didn't said that me best scripter .... o.O
Everything you need to know about textdraws is at the wiki.
http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Textdraw

MichealScript
06/05/2014, 03:41 PM
Everything you need to know about textdraws is at the wiki.
http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Textdraw
Thanks that what i need friend help me and not alot say on me "bad scripter" "dont spam here" and those things.
i just want friends and not enemies :(

Sojo12
06/05/2014, 03:48 PM
MichaelScript claims that the old FragOne server was all his and it almost had the same systems.But if you owned it how is it possible that you forgot how to make it?

MichealScript
06/05/2014, 04:08 PM
Me And Illuminati Owners It

Sojo12
06/05/2014, 04:12 PM
Me And Illuminati Owners It

You said that both of you are real owners of FragOne community which existed long back and was closed.How's it possible that you no longer remember how you made the XP System?

BigBrainAFK
06/05/2014, 04:17 PM
he is a noob and just purchases for scripts or copy paste them thats how he forget it.

This is not a flame or something like this this is just the truth i guess.

MichealScript
06/05/2014, 04:19 PM
because when we scripted first frageone gamemode someone called "Martis" scripted the XP system.
me scripted Robs in fragone gamemode and Jobs and Vehicles System.
Maximos scripted textdraws and some houses.

"its in fragone gamemode not SFRRPG lol"

and Mr.X improved it.

illuminaty
09/05/2014, 10:15 AM
new XP[MAX_PLAYERS];

public OnPlayerDisconnect(playerid, reason)
{
if(PLAYERLIST_authed[playerid] == 1)
{
dUserSetINT(PlayerName(playerid)).("XP",XP[playerid]);
}

under evry rob or somthing you want to add use:
XP[playerid]+=20;

public OnPlayerRequestSpawn(playerid)
{
if(IsPlayerNPC(playerid)) return 1;
if (!udb_Exists(PlayerName(playerid)))

if(gTeam[playerid] == TEAM_ARMY && XP[playerid] != 20000)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_ERROR,"You must at last 20000 PX to use this class");
return 0;
}
if(gTeam[playerid] == TEAM_CIA && XP[playerid] != 10000)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_ERROR,"You must at last 10000 XP to use this class");
return 0;
}
return 1;
}

AnonScripter
09/05/2014, 10:41 AM
Here is an idea: hmm >> Don't Script

illuminaty
10/05/2014, 11:06 AM
dont tell him what to do....
if he want to make hes own version too that GaeMode he allowed to do that.

Beckett
10/05/2014, 11:45 AM
If you want something to be coded request it HERE (http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?p=3029595#post3029595) not in the Scripting Help section.

And if you want to script understand what you are doing before doing it try to plan what to do even if its very basic not to just ****** codes, copy, paste, compile, didn't work, post topic, try to understand the error and to think twice before you try to script.