PDA

View Full Version : Problems with new pickup model

Cebulak
16/08/2014, 02:39 PM
Hi, a few days ago I created own .dff and .txd with my pickup and added to files SAMP (IMG, IDE) and I created a new pickup in my gamemode. everything should be ok, but in the game I see something like this:

http://postimg.org/image/ezruz6dkl

If it replaces the original pickup, then all is ok but when it comes to new - it isn't.

Jessyy
16/08/2014, 02:48 PM
I had the same problem years ago... just reinstall the sa-mp client.

DobbysGamertag
16/08/2014, 03:09 PM
If you've modded the new pickup in the hope it's seen by other players. It cannot, its client side only. Last i checked we also don't support mods here (SAMP is a mod so fuck logic right?)

DJGama101
16/08/2014, 03:20 PM
If you've modded the new pickup in the hope it's seen by other players. It cannot, its client side only. Last i checked we also don't support mods here (SAMP is a mod so fuck logic right?)

What are you talking about? If it's added into samp.img and other players will get our modified file, they should be able to see it. We already have tested the modified archive with modded existing pickup .dff file - and it was working. The problem appears only, when You want to add new, custom pickup without modifing existing ones.

DobbysGamertag
16/08/2014, 03:23 PM
There's tonnes of threads explaining mods aren't visible to other players. The only thing you can do is offer them the img file to download.