PDA

View Full Version : UCP mysql problem

Zaec
20/03/2015, 06:50 PM
Hello everyone, i have problem with user control panel. I have these errors:

http://www.part.lt/img/325cc9d8df7a61dbe436f05f241f0fd615.png

What can be wrong? I useing TheKiller filterscript and ucp. Everything i runing on localhost, and everything works fine. So why these error can be? And what i have to do that they disapear?

Thanks for helping.

arlindi
20/03/2015, 08:19 PM
You are creating or useing an found ucp system ?

BleverCastard
20/03/2015, 09:36 PM
Are you that stupid? Read what it's saying or do you not know how to read?
MySQL is deprecated, meaning it's going to be deleted. Use MySQLi or PDO. They have better security than MySQL.

Tidzii
20/03/2015, 09:49 PM
@BleverCastard, you're the stupid here, insulting a dude who's asking for help..
damn People this days.

@Zaec - That Orange box says everything, use mysql_real_escape_string (MySQLi)

arlindi
20/03/2015, 09:50 PM
Must make sure you are connecting the mysql with Script

Sew_Sumi
20/03/2015, 09:57 PM
MySQL is deprecated, meaning it's going to be deleted. Use MySQLi or PDO. They have better security than MySQL.

@BleverCastard, you're the stupid here, insulting a dude who's asking for help..
damn People this days.

@Zaec - That Orange box says everything, use mysql_real_escape_string (MySQLi)

Really though, the big orange box doesn't lie, and is as informative as it needs to be...

Also by the looks of it, it's not SA-MP related at all.

mirou123
20/03/2015, 11:58 PM
Funniest thing I have read in a while. It's just the function that is deprecated not MYSQL...

Sew_Sumi
21/03/2015, 02:42 AM
Funniest thing I have read in a while. It's just the function that is deprecated not MYSQL...

I somehow don't think you're on the same page...

Should ****** MySQL and MySQLi for more info.

Zaec
21/03/2015, 04:01 AM
Really though, the big orange box doesn't lie, and is as informative as it needs to be...

Also by the looks of it, it's not SA-MP related at all.

Thanks you, for helping Sew_Sumi and Tidzii. Still, have quesion, do i have to change all mysql features from all UCP for MySQLi? This UCP created by [HIC]TheKiller, and in his topic nobody complanes about this problem? Maybe problem is becouse i using localhost to run server and ucp?

Zaec
21/03/2015, 04:21 AM
Solved. I just downloaded Mysql converter from MySQL to MySQLi. If someone needs: https://wikis.oracle.com/display/mysql/Converting+to+MySQLi

Sew_Sumi
21/03/2015, 04:43 AM
I think WAMP is simply removing it, so if you moved it to a live host or used another insta-working-MySQL-DB-setup, it could well still work.

maybe you should delegate an old machine to being a test-bed for your server.