PDA

View Full Version : Help me fix this error please

jona_jr
29/04/2015, 12:00 AM
Help me fix this error please

new vzString[1024];
format(vzString, sizeof(vzString), "INSERT INTO `USERS` (`NAME`, `PASSWORD`, `SCORE`, `ADMIN`, `VIP`, `BAN`, `SKIN`, `DINERO`, `MUERTES`, `NIVEL`, `MISICION`, `CARCEL`, `CLANID`, `NCLAN`, `ACLAN`, `CASA`, `DUELOG`, `DUELOP`, `CARMAS`, `W1`, `W2`, `W3`, `W4`, `W5`, `PREGUNTA`, `RESPUESTA`) VALUES ('%s','%s','%d','%d','%d','%d','%d','%d','%d','%d' ,'%d','%d','%d','%s','%d','%d','%d','%d','%d','%d' ,'%d','%d','%d','%d','%s','%s')", DB_Escape(pName(playerid)), (inputtext), Usuario[playerid][pKills], Usuario[playerid][pAdmin], Usuario[playerid][pVip], Usuario[playerid][pBan], Usuario[playerid][pSkin], Usuario[playerid][pCash], Usuario[playerid][pDeaths], Usuario[playerid][pNivel], Usuario[playerid][pMicion], Usuario[playerid][EnCarcel], Usuario[playerid][pClanID], Usuario[playerid][pNClan], Usuario[playerid][pAClan], Usuario[playerid][pCasa], Usuario[playerid][Dwin], Usuario[playerid][Dlose], Usuario[playerid][pCArmas], Usuario[playerid][pArma1], Usuario[playerid][pArma2], Usuario[playerid][pArma3], Usuario[playerid][pArma4], Usuario[playerid][pArma5], Usuario[playerid][pPregunta], Usuario[playerid][pRespuesta]);

Error
http://i58.tinypic.com/311o1dx.png

Jimmy0wns
29/04/2015, 12:29 AM
Split your query into multiple queries, as the error says; the line is too long for the compiler to process.
(he created another topic about it with the error included)

jona_jr
29/04/2015, 12:42 AM
Split your query into multiple queries, as the error says; the line is too long for the compiler to process.
(he created another topic about it with the error included)

Could you help me with an example to solve

JaydenJason
29/04/2015, 05:33 AM
or you can install zeex pawn patches that increases your lines to 4000 or something