PDA

View Full Version : Map Editor Dynamic Object.

Ruthless725
09/05/2016, 09:22 AM
There are a few things I don't understand. So I want to learn mapping and I downloaded a editor from JernejL thread. So I have mapped something now and when I press 'Show Code' I saw a option which is called 'Create Dynamic Object'. Point is what is the different between the option of 'Create Object and 'Create Dynamic Object' ? If I pick 'Create Dynamic Object' can the object the moved in game? Just curious about this part.

NaS
09/05/2016, 09:31 AM
There are a few things I don't understand. So I want to learn mapping and I downloaded a editor from JernejL thread. So I have mapped something now and when I press 'Show Code' I saw a option which is called 'Create Dynamic Object'. Point is what is the different between the option of 'Create Object and 'Create Dynamic Object' ? If I pick 'Create Dynamic Object' can the object the moved in game? Just curious about this part.

Dynamic Objects are for streamers, like Incognito's Streamer Plugin.
With this you can have a lot more objects on your server. The limit in one area however is still the same, since the streamer only shows objects to players (player objects) that are in a specific range (streamdistance).

Roozevelt
09/05/2016, 09:33 AM
Well ,as far as i know the create object it's used for less than 1k objects cause it's makes no lag , about create dynamic objectit's used for more than 1k-2k-4k ..... cause it'makes no lag
and if you want to move the object ,there are one only way , by pawno like

moveobject(id);(xxx,yyy,zzz) (i'am not sure about this format)

Ruthless725
09/05/2016, 10:32 AM
Thanks to both of you :)