PDA

View Full Version : Please Need a Scripter

Psyco
15/02/2018, 01:04 PM
Hello friends few days ago, i did post here that i am looking for free scripter to help me bcoz i cant pay for it due to some problems. One guy show up and ran away like chicken lol coz i think he was new and was not serious to help. I know scripting but every time i stuck at saving and loading like cars. So if some one good God gifted scripter would give me some of his precious time to help me to script i will be thankful to him thanks.Also i got a 200 slots server i ll promote the one who can be our scripter to developer = manager

ivndosos
15/02/2018, 01:07 PM
wrong section

jasperschellekens
15/02/2018, 01:18 PM
So you charge people money for maps and yet you except people to Script for you for free..
This is not a charity or a place to find people to do stuff for you. Learn it yourself and when you get stuck you should come back here to request assistance.

RxErT
15/02/2018, 01:26 PM
Rule #11:

Do Not Request Private Help - These are public forums where anyone can request free help in public, and to that end people will generally need to be able to see your code to help you. If you are not willing to post what is needed publicly, then you are not participating in a "community" in which everyone can learn from each other. Either post what is needed or post in this topic for private help, and be willing to pay for it. Do not post topics requesting private help via Skype, private message, or other non-public system. This includes contacting people for help without making a topic first.

If you want to hire a scripter just post here: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=447813

jasperschellekens
15/02/2018, 01:31 PM
Rule #11:

Do Not Request Private Help - These are public forums where anyone can request free help in public, and to that end people will generally need to be able to see your code to help you. If you are not willing to post what is needed publicly, then you are not participating in a "community" in which everyone can learn from each other. Either post what is needed or post in this topic for private help, and be willing to pay for it. Do not post topics requesting private help via Skype, private message, or other non-public system. This includes contacting people for help without making a topic first.

If you want to hire a scripter just post here: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=447813

He doesn't want to hire. He also except people to script for him for free. There might be a few out there willing to do this but generally people shouldn't. It may sound a little selfish or harsh but only the sun rises for free and whatever anyone says thats a true fact.

To topic starter:
You won't learn if people keep doing stuff for you. Just come here with your errors and learn it yourself, you will see that it isn't hard if you get the feeling. Just like driving a car, it looks incredible hard but when you are actually driving, you notice that you got the feeling to drive.