SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > Kontrol

Conversation Between Kontrol and Virtual1ty
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Kontrol
    18/02/2013 12:47 AM
    Kontrol
    Yes ive worked out the ofsets but still i cant quite get it right, really in desperate help to get this sorted
  2. Virtual1ty
    17/02/2013 07:43 PM
    Virtual1ty
    No I haven't worked with anything like that before, but creating objects connected to the main hull of a ship are generally easy to make, you just need to acount for the object offsets and that's about it.

If that's what you're onto here you can look into "pirateship" or "cargoship" filterscripts that come with the server package as an example.
  3. Kontrol
    17/02/2013 12:29 PM
    Kontrol
    Ok thanks for the quick reply, If youve worked with that before then im trying to create something like

stock CreatePassengerBoat(playerid,ShipID,Float:PosX,Flo at:PosY,Float:PosZ,Float:Rot)

but obviously some objects need higher position then the ships hull, if you could help it would be much appreciated
  4. Virtual1ty
    17/02/2013 11:24 AM
    Virtual1ty
    Hi there too. I'm pretty sure you didn't "see me" anywhere, LOL. Unfortunately I have no interest in boating servers I'm afraid.. All I did was convert a LUA Sinking Ship script to PAWN for SA:MP.
  5. Kontrol
    17/02/2013 02:01 AM
    Kontrol
    Hello i saw you on the sinking ships FS im creating a boating server if youre intrested, feel free to add me on skype Jordan.Marchinton2