SA-MP Forums

SA-MP Forums (https://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php)
-   Tutorials (https://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   [Tutorial] Login and Register System - Dialogs - Using Y_INI (https://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=273088)

iiKyle 04/08/2011 11:27 AM

Re: Login and Register System - Dialogs - Using Y_INI

Before i put my 2 Cents in,

Kush, Thankyou for Posting this Wonderful Tutorial.
This is a Fantastic Tutorial, but not only a Spoon fed Tutorial, it's also Allowing people to see the basics.

Ex. Like, Whever you make a Command to Kill Yourself, you need the [pDeath] to Count as Well.

Now RealCop228,

I'll Just poke my 2 Cents in.

Haven't you heard 'If you haven't got Something nice to say, then Dont say it at all'?

Clearly Kush, is Taking His Own time to Post a Tutorial, ...Some people couldn't care Less about Helping other people Out, Yes you may be a Scripter, Yes you may be Good.

But Clearly Kush is Just Tryna Help out the people Who are Newly introduced to Pawn/C++ Syntax.

Cheers iiKyle

Once again thanks Kush, You do the SA-MP Forums Proud mate,

jstowe 04/08/2011 04:42 PM

Looks good I'll add it in and maybe customize it a bit to fit for my script Im working on.

Shockey HD 04/08/2011 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jstowe (Post 1328126)
Looks good I'll add it in and maybe customize it a bit to fit for my script Im working on.

If so, remember to give Kusg credits :] Cheers!

Kush 04/08/2011 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iiKyle (Post 1327517)
Before i put my 2 Cents in,

Kush, Thankyou for Posting this Wonderful Tutorial.
This is a Fantastic Tutorial, but not only a Spoon fed Tutorial, it's also Allowing people to see the basics.

Ex. Like, Whever you make a Command to Kill Yourself, you need the [pDeath] to Count as Well.

Now RealCop228,

I'll Just poke my 2 Cents in.

Haven't you heard 'If you haven't got Something nice to say, then Dont say it at all'?

Clearly Kush, is Taking His Own time to Post a Tutorial, ...Some people couldn't care Less about Helping other people Out, Yes you may be a Scripter, Yes you may be Good.

But Clearly Kush is Just Tryna Help out the people Who are Newly introduced to Pawn/C++ Syntax.

Cheers iiKyle

Once again thanks Kush, You do the SA-MP Forums Proud mate,

I really do appreciate what you've said and that truly has motivate me! My intentions weren't to switch to Y_INI, but after doing a bit of research, the YSI package is truly phenomenal. ****** has truly put an immense amount of effort into this and I'm using almost every bit of it, y_commands, y_timers, y_groups, _y_ini. I'm almost in love with YSI and hopefully, I MAY release my gamemode using the newest and most efficient functions. I've been also getting lots of PM's lately regarding this tutorial. If anyone has any problems, please feel free to post here. I have over 200 messages regarding this, some with problems and some with people's regards.

Collin 04/08/2011 05:10 PM

This tutorial is so hard....god bless you

jstowe 04/08/2011 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shockey HD (Post 1328146)
If so, remember to give Kusg credits :] Cheers!

Yup I always do credit the people for there hard work and I enjoyed the tutorial. Explained really good.

Shockey HD 04/08/2011 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Collin (Post 1328177)
This tutorial is so hard....god bless you

Its not that hard, sure its not all so for new scripts,et its very powerful. The tutorial explains very much

(sorrry if spelling bad, im not on my computer)

iiKyle 05/08/2011 01:25 AM

Collin, If this is Hard.

I Wish you the World of Luck in your Scripting Lang.

Chrillzen 05/08/2011 04:17 AM

How do i make more admin levels?

Shockey HD 05/08/2011 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrillzen (Post 1329307)
How do i make more admin levels?

Well you would have to create your /makeadmin command first