SA-MP Forums

SA-MP Forums (https://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php)
-   Gamemode Scripts (https://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   [GameMode] eLg Clan's Freeroam/Roleplay (https://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=666456)

BeckzyBoi 10/05/2019 01:44 AM

eLg Clan's Freeroam/Roleplay

I've decided to release my eLg Clan's Freeroam/Roleplay script to the public. This is the 0.3.7 version. I will probably include the 0.3.DL version later.

Some notes:
- To make yourself level 7 (head admin) , add without the quotation marks the lines "adminlevel=7" and "adminid=1" to your account file (remembering to submit a new line) , add to datafiles/a/adminids.ini "admin1=YourNameHere" , add to datafiles/a/admins.ini "YourNameHere=7" , and finally add "admins=1" to datafiles/t/totalstat.ini .
- Admin ID 1 (which you've just added from the note above) has control over all admins, even other level 7s
- strcmp is used, not a command processor
- This script uses DINI. When I started developing the script in 2006 there was no MySQL plugin. There weren't any plugins whatsoever back then! By the time plugins became possible in SA-MP and a stable MySQL one was made, I had already coded thousands of lines and decided not to switch from DINI. That was a huge mistake on my side, but feel free to convert to MySQL
- This script also uses Incognito's streamer plugin, and cyber_punk's MRandom plugin.
- If you are using this script on Linux you must create a-z lowercase directories in userfiles, and /orgfiles/O/orgstats.ini must be moved to /orgfiles/o/orgstats.ini .

I've picked up some bad habits coding in PAWN over the years, but the script is pretty much feature rich and bug free. If you do happen to find a bug though, I know my script inside out and will fix it as soon as I get a chance.

More info will be posted later.

Edit - 08/07/2019: Updated download links (bottom of post) and included the 0.3.DL version of the script. The 0.3.DL version isn't too much different from the 0.3.7 version. Here is a list of changes in the 0.3.DL version:

- The missing SA skins can be used by organizations, in events, and by VIP members
- Increased max player cones for police, racing gangs, etc
- Closed default pay n sprays and added several scripted pay n sprays
- Closed default bomb shops and added a scripted bomb shop
- Added rentable/controllable lock-ups at various single-player mission garages
- Added many Vice City interiors (some as property interiors, some as hidden interiors, some as enterable interiors)
- Removed Cesar's garage door and made it usable in /addpropgate
- Made Doherty garage door available as an organization gate

Downloads:

eLg Clan's Freeroam/Roleplay | 0.3.7 - Download
eLg Clan's Freeroam/Roleplay | 0.3.DL - Download

Enjoy!

ZigGamerx 10/05/2019 05:02 AM

Re: eLg Clan's Freeroam/Roleplay

Damn dude why?

BeckzyBoi 10/05/2019 05:18 AM

I've contemplated doing it for a while now. I think now is the right time while there's still time for people to learn from it and extract from it if they wish to (credit please)

dwp12345 10/05/2019 07:09 AM

VERY NICE...................

How about the future of elg? that server still working?

SonnyGamer 10/05/2019 08:21 AM

Good release

wahitfitriyanto 10/05/2019 10:29 AM

As you said before, you really did it.

Nvm, Thank You for the release.

Exhibit 10/05/2019 01:53 PM

Wow.

Trovixo 10/05/2019 09:12 PM