SA-MP Forums

SA-MP Forums (https://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php)
-   Server Support (https://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! (https://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=447813)

GTA Simmer 08/09/2013 03:51 PM

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

BeachLife Entertainment is looking for a scriptor(s) who would like to join our staff. We are looking for someone who has the time and desire to create 2 scripts from scratch. We will be running multiple servers and looking to create a MEDIUM role-play and a DM. The scriptor(s) must have the time and knowledge to create from scratch both scripts based on what the owners have envisioned. No copy & paste wanted. Since you will be spending your valuable time as part of BeachLife Entertainment Development Staff, you can expect to be compensated for your time. You must also understand that the scripts will be the property of BeachLife Entertainment.

This is for the serious minded as we are looking at our long term goals here. No start up and shut downs within 2 months leaving members without a place to play. So if you are a serious scriptor then contact me thru PM here and leave your Skype & small details about yourself and we can move forward from there.

Alzzy 08/09/2013 05:28 PM

I will pay bucks or what ever, for a scripter, I need a good one and that is good with Roleplay.

I need one right away, but yeah i'll pay.

Don't want no scams, and I know a scam when I see one, so don't bother.

Thanks
-Alzzy

Alzzy 08/09/2013 05:49 PM

Hey guys! I am a guy that plays SA-MP as it is obvious I am here >.<

I am looking for an honest guy to come work for me, don't worry I am not the bossy type, and you can do it for cash! :)

I hope I can find someone that can work easy with me, and understands me very well in order for me to discuss what I want in my server.

As I said before I will pay cash, I will be on everyday to be helping you script my gamemode.

I want a Roleplay gamemode, unique.

And if you are interested please skype me: xRexxy

patpat99 08/09/2013 05:57 PM

I am a scripter not the best I can fix bugs add cmds and stuf like that I can map to..I dont want payment I want owner or co owner Add me on skype gtasaroleplayer

P.S I ONLY SCRIPT AND MAP FOR MED-HEAVY RP SERVERS

Alzzy 08/09/2013 06:02 PM

Well I want a script made from scratch.

patpat99 08/09/2013 06:06 PM

I am a scripter not the best I can fix bugs add cmds and stuf like that I can map to..I dont want payment I want owner or co owner Add me on skype gtasaroleplayer

P.S I ONLY SCRIPT AND MAP FOR MED-HEAVY RP SERVERS AND ONE THAT ARE ALLREADY MADE I'M NOT MAKE ONE FROM THE START ONLY SERVER ALL READY MADE

Alzzy 08/09/2013 06:08 PM

Hey guys! I am a guy that plays SA-MP as it is obvious I am here >.<

I am looking for an honest guy to come work for me, don't worry I am not the bossy type, and you can do it for cash!

I hope I can find someone that can work easy with me, and understands me very well in order for me to discuss what I want in my server.

As I said before I will pay cash, I will be on everyday to be helping you script my gamemode.

I want a Roleplay gamemode, unique.

And if you are interested please skype me: xRexxy

cuemur 08/09/2013 09:26 PM

Looking for someone how can help me fixing small bugs - will pay.

zrelly 08/09/2013 09:58 PM

looking for a free hoster, server will get 40 players+ with my method. you will be co-owner with me.

RevCeo 09/09/2013 02:38 AM

Im been searching for script like this here

I found it here, but for that script download link just wont work at all, please help me out lads!