SA-MP Forums

SA-MP Forums (https://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php)
-   Everything and Nothing (https://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   2shared (https://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=668330)

Lazarevic 31/07/2019 12:46 AM

2shared

Years ago, i uploaded my gamemodes to 2shared, i stopped playing SA-MP, but i put 2 years of work in one gamemode. I didn't want to delete it because i knew i'd need it one day for whatever reason. Today i tried to download it, logged into my 2shared account, tried to download it, and it didn't work. I tried to download some of the files i uploaded there back in 2013, but none of them worked. I have no other backups, the newest gamemode (and the one i'm looking for) is from 2016, and i can't access it anymore.I sent mails to 2shared, but they didn't reply to this day.. Will 2shared ever work again?
Also i'm pissed at myself because i also had a mediafire account back then, but for some reason i didn't upload those gamemodes there. Instead, i uploaded some minecraft worlds from when i was like 13. Was happy to see them tho.

Gforcez 31/07/2019 11:34 AM

Re: 2shared

This isn't the 2shared support forums. Try contacting them

MpK 31/07/2019 12:57 PM

You were wrong of platform to upload your mods, you should upload them to gtainside.

Now that you know, I hope you don't trip over the same stone again.

Lazarevic 31/07/2019 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gforcez (Post 4108223)
This isn't the 2shared support forums. Try contacting them

So helpful ! Thanks a lot ! How about you read the whole post first?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MpK (Post 4108236)
You were wrong of platform to upload your mods, you should upload them to gtainside.

Now that you know, I hope you don't trip over the same stone again.

Not GTA: SA mods, but a SA-MP gamemode. I wouldnt give a f about a random SA mode, i'm talking about my gamemode that i wasted 2 years in Pawno on.

MpK 31/07/2019 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazarevic (Post 4108292)
Not GTA: SA mods, but a SA-MP gamemode. I wouldnt give a f about a random SA mode, i'm talking about my gamemode that i wasted 2 years in Pawno on.

In that case you should have made more backups, not leaving everything in the hands of only 1 host, ex: Box.com / 4Shared / Mega / Solidfiles / etc ... In addition to copies on removable hard drives and other computers.

And you can even upload files in the sa-mp forums, which for this purpose the option was implemented. I used it here with some textures for example

maikeel 31/07/2019 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MpK (Post 4108328)
In that case you should have made more backups, not leaving everything in the hands of only 1 host, ex: Box.com / 4Shared / Mega / Solidfiles / etc ... In addition to copies on removable hard drives and other computers.

And you can even upload files in the sa-mp forums, which for this purpose the option was implemented. I used it here with some textures for example

yh so hes gonna release his gamemode only for downloading it in case he can't find another website for uploading it.. ffs u look so dumb in every post

MpK 01/08/2019 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maikeel (Post 4108343)
yh so hes gonna release his gamemode only for downloading it in case he can't find another website for uploading it.. ffs u look so dumb in every post

I apologize if my solutions have offended you. If what I said serves other people it will already have been worth it.

GTLS 01/08/2019 06:40 AM

Just keep your files on g00gle drive over any other hosts. Dont use solidfiles or 2shared or any other "sharing" platforms for your backups. g00gle Drive, Dropbox, Mega are good options for private backup. And as for your problem, this is not 2shared's support forum and we have no control over them so we can not do anything about it.