SA-MP Forums

SA-MP Forums (https://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php)
-   General (https://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Suggestions For Future Sa:MP Versions. (https://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=102997)

dice7 11/01/2010 03:31 PM

Re: Suggestions For Future Sa:MP Versions.

And OnPlayerUpdate can also be abused by the server. Does it state somewhere that you must only play on that server ?
GetPlayerScreen will be saved on the server anyway, so how can it lag a player

Calon 11/01/2010 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [ŠǾǖŦĦŁΛẄ
~ [HellFire] ]
And If you have a thing that takes a screenshot of a client then you're going to need a file transfer system to get the pic back to the server files, it's a nice idea but i think sa-mp devs are working on more important things right now

Quote:

Originally Posted by PSPLeo
Quote:

Originally Posted by Calon
You could simply use GetPlayerScreen() when they connect, instead of updating every 65549052th of a microsecond.

Hm, seems like noones understanding what i am trying to explain. Either i am just too tired to explain, or everyone is really that dumb..
Anyhow, what i was meaning, is that the GetPlayerScreen() could be abused by the server, like what i was showing. It would totally fuck-up client. The time it takes to save a screenshot plus the time to send the whole pic to the server... ugggh.... no thank you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PSPLeo
It's just an unnessesary function.

Good Point :P

Your reply to the 2nd quote contradicts whatever you said above.

Correlli 11/01/2010 04:15 PM

Bigger per-player and global object limit, at least 1024.

[03]Garsino 12/01/2010 05:52 PM

pawn Code:
SetPlayerShootingRate(playerid, Firing Rate[Default = 1]); // Set how fast the player will shoot, good for some game modes.
pawn Code:
GetPlayerShootingRate(playerid); // Get how fast the player is shooting - good for anticheats(anti no reload etc..)

Sergei 14/01/2010 05:17 AM

Code:

DisableVehicleShops();
Disables singleplayer pay 'n' sprays and transfenders/arch angles/loco low. It would be nice function, so we would be able to create our own at those palces.

fishnutslol 15/01/2010 03:55 AM

I dunno if this has been posted, but:

Serverside GUI themes that the owner of the server can customise, that way the server could have their website details or rules under the playerlist when you press tab...

Doktor 16/01/2010 09:28 AM

For me the fact you are able to change the style of the GUI is not that important than other things. As i already wrote in an early post there should be real GUIS first before beeing able to change their style and stuff like that. The GUI right now are just "modern" menus, nothing more - they are easier to use, look better and you have some more abilities. So what im thinking about is a fully customisible GUI like:
new GUI:Test;
Test = CreateGUI(x,y, headline); // or even more parameters in here
// Now the GUI was created, but is only a grey box, without anything in it
AddGUIElement(Test /* GUI ID) */, x,y, type /* there is list, button, plain text, radio buttons, text fields ... */, name /* could be the headline for a list or something different */, content {...}); /* the list parameters or the button text or the standart input for a text field or just a plain text */

// Now there could be some style parameters for the GUI - the colors, width, background-color and stuff like that

ShowPlayerGUI(playerid, Test);

yopuya 16/01/2010 10:40 AM

my idea for the next version of mpuluiv to do it is to be compatible with the resources that games like Counter Strike that is when a player comes into a car and the radio starts playing music that is real music server that the player chooses a dialogue

SloProKiller 16/01/2010 11:04 AM

A built in object streamer;
CreateObject would also stream it

NeRoSiS 16/01/2010 04:32 PM

Creating NPC's only for a player would be pretty cool, streamed NPC's ftw? Probably wouldn't work though.