SA-MP Forums

SA-MP Forums (https://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php)
-   Server Support (https://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here! (https://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=447813)

Nines 02/07/2013 01:15 AM

Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

A scripter to put my filterscripts into one

FunkVolume 02/07/2013 01:39 AM

Delete

Lucky™ 02/07/2013 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FunkVolume (Post 2594808)
I'm looking for 2 scripts: /car (car name) and /v ( in a dialog )

The /car filterscript should spawn a car like this /car infernus or /car nrg etc

The /v should be in a dialog where you can spawn any vehicle you like

NOTE: There should be a LIMIT of only spawning 1 car at a time, the spawned car should be destroyed when the players leaves! And that's about it

Read this too! Yes I know that there's tons of these filterscripts but none of them are doing what I want them to do

1: one vehicle per spawn
2: Destroy vehicle on disconnect

Wrong section, Post it in here

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=30938

Black Wolf 02/07/2013 04:23 AM

Re: Script Request Thread #6

Quote:

Originally Posted by ****** (Post 2594511)
I have merged and reduced Script Request Thread #6 and Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!, the mandate of the two topics were always a little confused and technically if you want a script writing for you then you are looking for a scripter or helper. This way helps reduce the number of pinned topics. Both were also getting very large so I've cut them down (if you had a still active request that didn't get copied over, sorry, but they're not hard to repost manually or we can move it if required).

That's good bro :D

Jerome_Mcwilliams 02/07/2013 04:33 AM

Looking for Professional Staff, Developers, and someone with 5+ SAMP Rep

sohail564 02/07/2013 07:16 AM

Hello, Need an RP scripter who can modify an exisiting gm. Its a big gm with about 90k lines. Need some modifications like spawn point, cmds etc. IP: 37.59.174.136:7777 Skype: mr.sohail564

Jerome_Mcwilliams 02/07/2013 08:32 AM

Thanks for advertising ;D

Twizted 02/07/2013 09:33 AM

Re: Script Request Thread #6

Quote:

Originally Posted by ****** (Post 2594511)
I have merged and reduced Script Request Thread #6 and Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!, the mandate of the two topics were always a little confused and technically if you want a script writing for you then you are looking for a scripter or helper. This way helps reduce the number of pinned topics. Both were also getting very large so I've cut them down (if you had a still active request that didn't get copied over, sorry, but they're not hard to repost manually or we can move it if required).

Should aswell change the subject of the thread? ;) This seems a lot cleaner, aslong as players actually specify If they're looking for codes or full gamemodes (inb4 "hey can anyone please make me 10 jobs and post here? thnx").

Anyway, as I aforementioned, I'll be able to map and do some graphics for free. I can also look a bit into the script since that will help me learn (no roleplay scripts).

ProjectFutureRolePlay 02/07/2013 09:55 AM

Need Co Owner for my server , Has skills of scripting , Also Mappers proofesionaly , I've list for scripter I need to imrpove things , Scripter will get high rank as admin , If he success to do whole stuff I just wanted = Admin - Server Manager , Even if he continues then he would has promotions , Ty

Khanz 02/07/2013 10:47 AM

Looking to host several SAMP servers on my VPS.