SA-MP Forums

SA-MP Forums (https://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php)
-   Filterscripts (https://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   [FilterScript] Over-Heated Sparrow (BETA Version 1.0) (https://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=523596)

Crayder 24/09/2014 02:59 AM

Re: Over-Heated Sparrow (BETA Version 1.0)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naruto_Emilio (Post 3205073)
Nice

Thanks.

To those looking at the comments, thanks for even noticing, and if you don't try it, I would like to know why. If you like it give me feedback so I know what to keep. If you don't like something about it, tell me so I can fix the problems... I remember the days when everything had good feedback like this, it seems to me like the forums have died recently! Nobody every gives actually feedback...

Thanks anyways, to everybody!

hesambia 09/01/2015 03:01 PM

Broken LINK !!!!!!!!!

Crayder 10/01/2015 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hesambia (Post 3321878)
Broken LINK !!!!!!!!!

I noticed, all of my dropbox links are failing. I just checked and all of the files are their.

Hmm, for some reason this particular file is 0 kbs. I will look around on my old hard drive for more information. (I recently changed from an old 500gb to a 2tb, so I've got some searching to do...)

mahardika 10/01/2015 07:02 AM

Its very nice (y)

Saize 11/01/2015 12:49 PM

AW: Over-Heated Sparrow (BETA Version 1.0)

well done

Gryphus One 17/01/2015 08:33 PM

Respuesta: Over-Heated Sparrow (BETA Version 1.0)

I haven't tested this because currently I don't have time to, but at least the idea itself of having the Seasparrow's gun heat up as you hold the fire key, and needing to release it for the gun to cool down, is frankly an amazing idea!!
However I have one doubt: is that tail rotor damaging script packed with this, or is it optional?

Crayder 18/01/2015 02:44 AM

Re: Respuesta: Over-Heated Sparrow (BETA Version 1.0)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gryphus One (Post 3333939)
I haven't tested this because currently I don't have time to, but at least the idea itself of having the Seasparrow's gun heat up as you hold the fire key, and needing to release it for the gun to cool down, is frankly an amazing idea!!
However I have one doubt: is that tail rotor damaging script packed with this, or is it optional?

Actually the links are down and I can't find the files to re-upload. I will re-design this concept and that tail rotor thing will not be included (on a side note it's actually pretty cool).

Crayder 18/01/2015 06:56 PM

The files have magically re-appeared in my dropbox. This was the oddest thing that has ever happened to me while using dropbox :/...

Ofc, links are updated. Open suggestions because I plan on updating this now that the files have reappeared.

Saize 19/01/2015 07:21 AM

AW: Over-Heated Sparrow (BETA Version 1.0)

How can you block the player from shooting the mg btw?

Crayder 19/01/2015 12:36 PM

There is no way to stop the bullets.