SA-MP Forums

SA-MP Forums (https://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php)
-   Server Support (https://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Upgrading BluG's MySQL r33 plugin to R40+ (https://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=659888)

StRaffael 19/10/2018 06:25 PM

Upgrading BluG's MySQL r33 plugin to R40+

Hello there, I just started to upgrade all my scripts from R33 mysql plugin to R40 version. I read this tutorial but I got no informations about alot of functions that I found in my gamemode like:
mysql_num_rows, mysql_num_rows, mysql_free_result, mysql_fetch_row, mysql_real_escape_string, mysql_store_result, mysql_fetch_row, mysql_retrieve_row, mysql_fetch_field_row functions and soo on.. .

Does anyone know how to mess with them?

Calisthenics 19/10/2018 06:40 PM

Re: Upgrading BluG's MySQL r33 plugin to R40+

These functions belong to R5 and R6 versions.

mysql_num_rows -> cache_num_rows() macro or cache_get_row_count function
mysql_free_result -> cache_delete but only if you store the cache (non-threaded queries)
mysql_fetch_row -> fetches row from result set and also moves row pointer. We do not split result anymore and use a loop to access each row.
mysql_real_escape_string -> mysql_escape_string or '%e' specifier in mysql_format function
mysql_store_result -> cache_save (only used if you want to access the result after a while and not directly)
mysql_retrieve_row -> moves to the next row, use a loop.
mysql_fetch_field_row -> fetches data by column name, use cache_get_value macro only for string. If the data are integers or floating-point numbers, use cache_get_value_int or cache_get_value_float respectively.

Use threaded queries and take a look at wiki for examples or description of each function: https://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/MySQL/R40

StRaffael 19/10/2018 07:16 PM

Code:

public LoadBizz()
{
    new PropertyString[256];
        bussines = cache_num_rows();
        for(new i = 1; i <= bussines; i++)
        {
        new b = i - 1;
                BizzInfo[i][bID]                            = cache_get_value_name_int(b, "ID");
        BizzInfo[i][bOwned]                                                        = cache_get_value_name_int(b, "Owned");
        cache_get_value_name(b, "Owner", BizzInfo[i][bOwner], SQL, 130);
        cache_get_value_name(b, "Message", BizzInfo[i][bMessage], SQL, 130);
              BizzInfo[i][bEntranceX]                    = cache_get_value_name_float(b, "EntranceX");
            BizzInfo[i][bEntranceY]                    = cache_get_value_name_float(b, "EntranceY");
        BizzInfo[i][bEntranceZ]                    = cache_get_value_name_float(b, "EntranceZ");
        BizzInfo[i][bExitX]                        = cache_get_value_name_float(b, "ExitX");
        BizzInfo[i][bExitY]                        = cache_get_value_name_float(b, "ExitY");
        BizzInfo[i][bExitZ]                        = cache_get_value_name_float(b, "ExitZ");
        BizzInfo[i][bLevelNeeded]                  = cache_get_value_name_int(b, "LevelNeeded");
        BizzInfo[i][bBuyPrice]                      = cache_get_value_name_int(b, "BuyPrice");
        BizzInfo[i][bEntranceCost]                  = cache_get_value_name_int(b, "EntranceCost");
        BizzInfo[i][bTill]                          = cache_get_value_name_int(b, "Till");
        BizzInfo[i][bLocked]                        = cache_get_value_name_int(b, "Locked");
        BizzInfo[i][bInterior]                      = cache_get_value_name_int(b, "Interior");
        BizzInfo[i][bVirtual]                      = cache_get_value_name_int(b, "Virtual");
                BizzInfo[i][bSbiz]                                                        = cache_get_value_name_int(b, "Sbiz");
                BizzInfo[i][bType]                                                        = cache_get_value_name_int(b, "Type");

I got this: error 017: undefined symbol "cache_get_value_name_float", but I found that function on R40 wiki...
Also I got these:
Code:

else if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,25.0,BizzInfo[49][bEntranceX],BizzInfo[49][bEntranceY],BizzInfo[49][bEntranceZ]))
                                {
                                        BizzInfo[49][bTill] += FillUp;
                                    mysql_format(SQL,str,sizeof(str),"UPDATE `bizz` SET `Till`='%d' WHERE `ID`='49'",BizzInfo[49][bTill]);
                                        mysql_tquery(SQL,str,"","");
                                }
warning 213: tag mismatch: expected tag none ("_"), but found "MySQL"

So what should I do to fix em all?

Calisthenics 19/10/2018 07:50 PM

The version of a_mysql.inc is not R40 or above. Update plugin and include files again.

https://github.com/pBlueG/SA-MP-MySQL/releases

I also noticed the iteration variable `i` starting from value 1. Why? Array indexes start from 0.
A player name can be up to 24 characters, 130 is overkill.

StRaffael 19/10/2018 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calisthenics (Post 4059213)
The version of a_mysql.inc is not R40 or above. Update plugin and include files again.

https://github.com/pBlueG/SA-MP-MySQL/releases

I also noticed the iteration variable `i` starting from value 1. Why? Array indexes start from 0.
A player name can be up to 24 characters, 130 is overkill.

The caracters aren't for players, but for different variables. Anyway, I didn't made the code, and I'm a very begginer to sql language and pawn too...and I am very sure that I downloaded R41-4 version...

Calisthenics 19/10/2018 08:58 PM

The warning from the community compiler is very clear:
pawn Code:
warning 213: tag mismatch: expected tag none ("_"), but found "MySQL"
It expected:
pawn Code:
new SQL;
but found:
pawn Code:
new MySQL: SQL;
The connection handle until R39 did not have the MySQL: tag so it included an older version. Try opening the script through the editor.