SA-MP Forums

SA-MP Forums (https://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php)
-   General (https://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Dear server owners (fake players) (https://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=661047)

Kalcor 20/11/2018 07:41 AM

Dear server owners (fake players)

SA-MP is in the process of removing fake player servers from the lists.

Please remove any plugins that interfere with the SA-MP server's player list, or your server might be falsely detected as having fake players.

Nyzenic 20/11/2018 08:05 AM

Re: Dear server owners (fake players)

Does this include YSF's SetPlayerFakePing & SetMaxPlayers functions?

Temperr 20/11/2018 08:08 AM

RIP 90% of the serverlist then, I highly doubt the two "biggest" Russian servers (Diamond/Trinity?) have a combined 10000 active players.

CantBeJohn 20/11/2018 08:09 AM

This should probably be stickied. (at least temporarily while it's relevant; aka prior to finishing the process)

D1eSeL 20/11/2018 12:36 PM

Thank you very much.

iLearner 20/11/2018 01:47 PM

Funny how this thread had almost no replies.

Arilon 20/11/2018 02:04 PM

Kalcor, Братик жив выпусти обновление )

Zhao 20/11/2018 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerruv (Post 4066658)
Does this include YSF's SetPlayerFakePing & SetMaxPlayers functions?

I would not manipulate ping data until further notice, adjusting the player slots (even through that plugin) should be fine though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Temperr (Post 4066659)
RIP 90% of the serverlist then, I highly doubt the two "biggest" Russian servers (Diamond/Trinity?) have a combined 10000 active players.

Even if the two communities you mentioned were both banned (which they haven't at the time of this post), they do not represent 90% of the server list. You might want to recheck those numbers.

Nothing will really be lost with any of these bans, as they're fake players anyway. No server that takes itself and its players seriously would manipulate data like this.

OKStyle 20/11/2018 03:47 PM

Small note: large Russian servers are not visited by random people. All players specifically know the IP address of each server of project. These addresses are published in various Internet media. Therefore, the presence or absence of them in the list of Internet or Hosted will not play any role.

But the measures against cheating with online, I support.

Knife015 20/11/2018 11:20 PM

And the custom query check would be detected as false? it is only to detect the query and put it practically on the server side so evades attacks query

Could this have consequences?