SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 1 to 25 of 176
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: CheezIt
Forum: Scripting Help 03/10/2019, 12:53 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 275
Posted By CheezIt
Re: Six random numbers which are not equal to each other

You can create an array that goes from 0-45, swap the value of the selected index with the last index and decrease the size of the array by 1. Ezpzlmnsqz
Forum: Everything and Nothing 21/09/2019, 06:03 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,984
Posted By CheezIt
Re: Free GTA-SA

Do the same you would with the Steam version
Forum: Server Support 20/09/2019, 09:07 PM
Replies: 14,568
Views: 1,814,634
Posted By CheezIt
Re: Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

I'd like to bring back my old CNR server that was created from scratch & hosted years ago. I'll host & update everything (including the website & forum). You would only pay for hosted tab, help...
Forum: Server Support 18/09/2019, 09:12 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 337
Posted By CheezIt
Re: What is the difference between Mysql R5 plugin and R40?

More like an iPhone now and an iPhone 3 years ago, things change and you must adapt accordingly
Forum: Scripting Help 14/09/2019, 04:02 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 103
Posted By CheezIt
Re: SetDynamicObjectMaterialText help

https://github.com/samp-incognito/samp-streamer-plugin/wiki/Natives-(Objects)
Forum: Scripting Help 14/09/2019, 03:17 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 454
Posted By CheezIt
Re: Is player in air

Yep, also possible without mapandreas
Forum: Scripting Help 14/09/2019, 12:18 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 180
Posted By CheezIt
Re: Actor problem

https://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/GetPlayerTargetActor :rolleyes:
Forum: Scripting Help 13/09/2019, 04:07 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 226
Posted By CheezIt
Re: Actor doubt

You'd want an actor for each business/place if you're going to apply animations
Forum: Scripting Help 09/09/2019, 05:28 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 200
Posted By CheezIt
Re: Server crashing

Then you have your answer
Forum: Scripting Help 09/09/2019, 05:19 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 202
Posted By CheezIt
Re: Percentage

5% of $500 = 500 * 0.05

Pretty sure you know what to do with it
Forum: Scripting Help 08/09/2019, 05:11 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 211
Posted By CheezIt
Re: A Command..

You're placing "playerid" in places where "id" should be
Forum: Scripting Help 08/09/2019, 05:19 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 344
Posted By CheezIt
Re: Commands taking quite a long time to perform

Do the same with the command, or post it here
Forum: Scripting Help 07/09/2019, 09:04 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 344
Posted By CheezIt
Re: Commands taking quite a long time to perform

Comment out parts until it loads normally, if commenting out everything and it's the same then there's something else going on.
Forum: Scripting Help 07/09/2019, 03:41 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 344
Posted By CheezIt
Forum: Scripting Help 03/09/2019, 12:09 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 321
Posted By CheezIt
Re: Which is better?

Follow your heart and own style, doesn't matter
Forum: Scripting Help 02/09/2019, 07:47 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 131
Posted By CheezIt
Re: How to do this?

https://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Create3DTextLabel
https://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Attach3DTextLabelToPlayer
https://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Update3DTextLabelText
Forum: Scripting Help 02/09/2019, 12:49 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 146
Posted By CheezIt
Re: Percentage

%25
printf("%d", (250 * 100) / 1000);

%50
printf("%d", (500 * 100) / 1000);
Forum: Scripting Help 24/08/2019, 09:12 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 414
Posted By CheezIt
Re: Dynamic CP

-1 is for everyone
0 is for player with ID 0
Forum: Scripting Help 24/08/2019, 06:38 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 414
Posted By CheezIt
Re: Dynamic CP

Note the playerid parameter. For the map icon you have it set to ID 0, and the checkpoint is set for everyone...

https://github.com/samp-incognito/samp-streamer-plugin/wiki/Natives-(Map-Icons)...
Forum: Scripting Help 20/08/2019, 11:41 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 188
Posted By CheezIt
Re: Scanf - formating numbers

FormatNumber(number, const separator[] = ".")
{
new string[16];
valstr(string, number);

for(new i = strlen(string) - 3; i > 0; i -= 3)
{
strins(string, separator, i);
}
return...
Forum: Scripting Help 17/08/2019, 02:20 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 330
Posted By CheezIt
Re: How to make a server pick a certain percentage of players?

Thanks! You should go with the last version, simplified & easy to modify. For 30% just change the 0.4 at "j = floatround(connected_players * 0.4)" to 0.3.
Forum: Scripting Help 16/08/2019, 10:04 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 330
Posted By CheezIt
Re: How to make a server pick a certain percentage of players?

His code doesn't "pick 40% of random players to be terrorists, and the other 60% to be the police", instead it gives users a 40% chance to become a terrorist and 60% chance to become a police...
Forum: Discussion 16/08/2019, 05:29 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,066
Posted By CheezIt
Re: Random numbers

Most likely, not
Forum: Scripting Help 16/08/2019, 05:20 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 330
Posted By CheezIt
Re: How to make a server pick a certain percentage of players?

new connected_players = 0;

for(new i = 0, j = GetPlayerPoolSize(); i <= j; i ++)
{
if(IsPlayerConnected(i))
{
connected_players += 1;
}
}
Forum: Scripting Help 16/08/2019, 04:49 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 105
Posted By CheezIt
Re: Problem UpdateVehicleDamageStatus

The wiki has all the info: https://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/UpdateVehicleDamageStatus
Showing results 1 to 25 of 176

 

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.