View Single Post
Old 24/09/2015, 02:09 PM   #11
Uberanwar
Gangsta

Default Re: Q: About PC Drivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE View Post
It's the product manufacturer's job to release drivers for Windows 10, not Microsoft's. Microsoft does make low end drivers to ensure a certain level of functionality, but that's it.
I haven't had this sort of issues yet. I had driver upgrades since the day it launched and they all worked.
Do you download all the drivers from the product manufacturer's website or using a software?
When I look into https://www.asus.com/Notebooks/X555L...Desk_Download/ (Windows 10 64bit) it seems like there is no full package download for the drivers.
I am still deciding whether I should do a full Reset (through the Windows 10 reset feature) or just clean-install.

I am not sure if this is Windows 10 problem, but when I shut down my computer, sometimes its just doesn't work but only turns black screen, at the same time the PC is still running and draining battery.

And now I just turned on my PC and my mouse click button is 'messed up' right click becomes left click and left click vice versa.

Additional info: Oh and, it seems like there isn't currently any possible ways to downgrade the Windows. It seems like Windows 10 is patched so you can't downgrade the Windows.
Uberanwar is offline   Reply With Quote