SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Filterscripts

Old 28/06/2018, 09:03 PM   #1
Kristall
Little Clucker

Default RainbowVehicle Color

Hi guys, i made an FilterScript, easy to make one, with Rainbow Color on Vehicle. This FS can switch the colors on your car without an mod and all players to can see your car in all colors.
(!) Colors who can be modify: https://imgur.com/a/oQubCdc

Here is video presentation with this FS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWsO...ature=youtu.be

pastebin https://pastebin.com/NtKnKnV4

Last edited by Kristall; 30/06/2018 at 08:19 AM.
Kristall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29/06/2018, 02:55 AM   #2
RogueDrifter
High-roller

Default Re: RainbowVehicle Color

Sucks ass, why do you people not read the samp-wiki, return 0; at the end of OnDialogResponse Jesus CHRIST HOW HARD IS THAT, I also think this can be a hella lot easier and improved.

[Github]:Link [Gists]:Link [Forum]:Link [Server]:Link [Discord]:Link

RogueDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29/06/2018, 03:20 AM   #3
lautaro97
Little Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueDrifter View Post
Sucks ass, why do you people not read the samp-wiki, return 0; at the end of OnDialogResponse Jesus CHRIST HOW HARD IS THAT, I also think this can be a hella lot easier and improved.
I agree with you, this can be improved but that's not reason to be rude.
lautaro97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29/06/2018, 03:53 AM   #4
RogueDrifter
High-roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by lautaro97 View Post
I agree with you, this can be improved but that's not reason to be rude.
It's a pissoff, when i was a beginner and used these filterscripts i always had problems with my dailogs because of these people releasing shit that doesn't work right, if you don't know what you're doing, learn more then do it properly instead of releasing inferior materials that will harm others, 1-star from me.

Old 29/06/2018, 04:27 PM   #5
lautaro97
Little Clucker

Quote:
It's a pissoff, when i was a beginner and used these filterscripts i always had problems with my dailogs because of these people releasing shit that doesn't work right, if you don't know what you're doing, learn more then do it properly instead of releasing inferior materials that will harm others, 1-star from me.
Nobody forced you now or in the past to download any type of file. That only happens when people download something and believe that it will magically work perfectly and adapt to their gamemode. So don't blame begginers for your own mistakes.
Old 29/06/2018, 04:36 PM   #6
Verc
Banned

Quote:
[...]
We all have to start somewhere. You were too,I remember when you had a fight with Xeon because of your shitty release.
Verc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29/06/2018, 07:00 PM   #7
Kristall
Little Clucker

Quote:
Sorry for the mistake, in the future ill try to do my best. Im newbie on scripting and i am here to learn from my mistake.
Kristall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29/06/2018, 07:14 PM   #8
RogueDrifter
High-roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verc View Post
We all have to start somewhere. You were too,I remember when you had a fight with Xeon because of your shitty release.
Blow me, it worked then and it works now, there's a difference between uploading a release that can be improved but works correctly and uploading one that will fuck your script up and not even work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lautaro97 View Post
Nobody forced you now or in the past to download any type of file. That only happens when people download something and believe that it will magically work perfectly and adapt to their gamemode. So don't blame begginers for your own mistakes.
It is his mistake, he didn't warn about it being in beta or him being a beginner, fuck are people supposed to know? stop trying to be a white knight online instead of typing a creative or topic-related comment, this isn't whiteknights.com it's a developing forum.

You people really need to stop being 10-year-olds and start posting useful/related things, basically, i'm the only one who helped this guy improve so far so get outta here with your white-knight drama shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristall View Post
Sorry for the mistake, in the future ill try to do my best. Im newbie on scripting and i am here to learn from my mistake.
Either warn about it or put any text, you got your first mistake pointed out, i cba to view all of it, return 0; at the end of OnDialogResponse to avoid it messing up other people's dialogs if they use it as an FS. Good luck.

Old 29/06/2018, 07:32 PM   #9
CodeStyle175
Banned

when you want to release your code please write it in english then its possible to understand also what is written there.
CodeStyle175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29/06/2018, 09:21 PM   #10
lautaro97
Little Clucker

Quote:
You people really need to stop being 10-year-olds and start posting useful/related things, basically, i'm the only one who helped this guy improve so far so get outta here with your white-knight drama shit.
No one is trying to be a "white knight", as I said in my first post I agree with you about the wrong code. But maybe you can't read well... I said i think you should be more comprehensive with beginners.

Anyway. Who are you to order people to left the thread?, don't feel powerful bro, it's a game.