SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > Other > Everything and Nothing

Old 31/07/2019, 12:46 AM   #1
Lazarevic
Little Clucker

Angry 2shared

Years ago, i uploaded my gamemodes to 2shared, i stopped playing SA-MP, but i put 2 years of work in one gamemode. I didn't want to delete it because i knew i'd need it one day for whatever reason. Today i tried to download it, logged into my 2shared account, tried to download it, and it didn't work. I tried to download some of the files i uploaded there back in 2013, but none of them worked. I have no other backups, the newest gamemode (and the one i'm looking for) is from 2016, and i can't access it anymore.I sent mails to 2shared, but they didn't reply to this day.. Will 2shared ever work again?
Also i'm pissed at myself because i also had a mediafire account back then, but for some reason i didn't upload those gamemodes there. Instead, i uploaded some minecraft worlds from when i was like 13. Was happy to see them tho.
Lazarevic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31/07/2019, 11:34 AM   #2
Gforcez
Gangsta

Default Re: 2shared

This isn't the 2shared support forums. Try contacting them

Gforcez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31/07/2019, 12:57 PM   #3
MpK
Gangsta

You were wrong of platform to upload your mods, you should upload them to gtainside.

Now that you know, I hope you don't trip over the same stone again.
MpK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31/07/2019, 04:37 PM   #4
Lazarevic
Little Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gforcez View Post
This isn't the 2shared support forums. Try contacting them
So helpful ! Thanks a lot ! How about you read the whole post first?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MpK View Post
You were wrong of platform to upload your mods, you should upload them to gtainside.

Now that you know, I hope you don't trip over the same stone again.
Not GTA: SA mods, but a SA-MP gamemode. I wouldnt give a f about a random SA mode, i'm talking about my gamemode that i wasted 2 years in Pawno on.

Last edited by dugi; 31/07/2019 at 08:39 PM.
Lazarevic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31/07/2019, 07:37 PM   #5
MpK
Gangsta

Flowers Re: 2shared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarevic View Post
Not GTA: SA mods, but a SA-MP gamemode. I wouldnt give a f about a random SA mode, i'm talking about my gamemode that i wasted 2 years in Pawno on.
In that case you should have made more backups, not leaving everything in the hands of only 1 host, ex: Box.com / 4Shared / Mega / Solidfiles / etc ... In addition to copies on removable hard drives and other computers.

And you can even upload files in the sa-mp forums, which for this purpose the option was implemented. I used it here with some textures for example
Old 31/07/2019, 10:27 PM   #6
maikeel
Little Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MpK View Post
In that case you should have made more backups, not leaving everything in the hands of only 1 host, ex: Box.com / 4Shared / Mega / Solidfiles / etc ... In addition to copies on removable hard drives and other computers.

And you can even upload files in the sa-mp forums, which for this purpose the option was implemented. I used it here with some textures for example
yh so hes gonna release his gamemode only for downloading it in case he can't find another website for uploading it.. ffs u look so dumb in every post
maikeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/08/2019, 01:35 AM   #7
MpK
Gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by maikeel View Post
yh so hes gonna release his gamemode only for downloading it in case he can't find another website for uploading it.. ffs u look so dumb in every post
I apologize if my solutions have offended you. If what I said serves other people it will already have been worth it.
Old 01/08/2019, 06:40 AM   #8
GTLS
High-roller

Just keep your files on g00gle drive over any other hosts. Dont use solidfiles or 2shared or any other "sharing" platforms for your backups. g00gle Drive, Dropbox, Mega are good options for private backup. And as for your problem, this is not 2shared's support forum and we have no control over them so we can not do anything about it.

I don't help for rep. I help cuz I was helped in the past.

Retired from SAMP Scene. Might open SAMP Forums once in a while.

Some treats for ya. Click em
Basic House System
Simple Speedo
Base Login/Register Script

GTLS is offline   Reply With Quote