SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Filterscripts > Includes

Old 04/08/2019, 11:18 PM   #1151
OstGot
Gangsta

Default Re: Nex-AC - Anticheat system

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extremac View Post
Does not exist in my gamemode used the abbreviation SPD and ShowPlayerDialog means in some dialogues it is SPD and in some ShowPlayer dialog.
You see:
SHOWPLAYERDIALOG

SPD
So if it's not another function that is a hook of ShowPlayerDialog then you don't need to modify this redefine with ALS Method 7 that intended only for hooks.
Nexius's Update Checker
OstGot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/08/2019, 12:09 AM   #1152
Extremac
Little Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by OstGot View Post
So if it's not another function that is a hook of ShowPlayerDialog then you don't need to modify this redefine with ALS Method 7 that intended only for hooks.
Ok sorry if I'm bored but I need this anticheat I've heard a lot of good things about it.
So what do I do to keep from giggling when I spawn?
I put #define FILTERSCRIPT in all filter scripts
#include <nex-ac> I put in my gamemode and all the filter scripts.
Extremac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/08/2019, 02:05 PM   #1153
ognyanov
Big Clucker

Nice updates
ognyanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/08/2019, 02:13 PM   #1154
MP2
Godfather

After updating from 1.9.45 to 1.9.48 I have two new issues:

Players are fully unable to spawn from class selection. OnPlayerRequestSpawn is being called, but blocked from executing by the AC it seems.

Weapon crasher (code 47) is being detected all the time, and it wasn't before. Tried looking at the code and the only clue I get from it is is checks if damage matches the weapon's damage? But my server uses my own custom damage system so I have just disabled it. How is a health imbalance a 'crasher'? Not sure what it's meant to be as I've never heard of it.
Old 08/08/2019, 02:57 PM   #1155
OstGot
Gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extremac View Post
Ok sorry if I'm bored but I need this anticheat I've heard a lot of good things about it.
So what do I do to keep from giggling when I spawn?
I put #define FILTERSCRIPT in all filter scripts
#include <nex-ac> I put in my gamemode and all the filter scripts.
So if you've done all that is needed but the problem still occurs, try to find the dialog (with which you encountered these problems) and all the code that is running in it, try to paste this in a blank gamemode with anticheat and test there to understand and find out what exactly the code is causing this problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2 View Post
Players are fully unable to spawn from class selection. OnPlayerRequestSpawn is being called, but blocked from executing by the AC it seems.
Yes, I already know about this problem. It appears only if the anticheat is used with weapon-config or any other server damage system that replaces default death with custom one. Such code causes the problem so I'm going to enable it only if weapon-config using isn't detected... or just remove it (but in this case there will be a bypass to call OnPlayerRequestClass & OnPlayerRequestSpawn when you actually spawned, for example, to spawn again without death process).

Quote:
Weapon crasher (code 47) is being detected all the time, and it wasn't before. Tried looking at the code and the only clue I get from it is is checks if damage matches the weapon's damage? But my server uses my own custom damage system so I have just disabled it. How is a health imbalance a 'crasher'? Not sure what it's meant to be as I've never heard of it.
The new checks are verified not the damage, but the weapon that the player is currently holding (or which he should have according to anticheat data) and the weapon that he sent in OnPlayerGiveDamage. These checks don't allow cheaters to call this public if they don't have weapons that they are trying to do the damage with. However, no problems with these checks have been noticed by the moment and it would be nice if you would provide as complete information as possible on cases of these false detections.
Nexius's Update Checker
Old 09/08/2019, 05:22 AM   #1156
Simeone
Little Clucker

How does this anti-cheat work with the new samp version (0.3DL)?
Simeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/08/2019, 09:52 AM   #1157
OstGot
Gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simeone View Post
How does this anti-cheat work with the new samp version (0.3DL)?
0.3.DL have no functions that could conflict with the ac or should be additionally hooked, so it works the same as with 0.3.7.
Nexius's Update Checker
Old 09/08/2019, 10:04 AM   #1158
MP2
Godfather

Thanks for getting back to me.

Quote:
Yes, I already know about this problem. It appears only if the anticheat is used with weapon-config or any other server damage system that replaces default death with custom one. Such code causes the problem so I'm going to enable it only if weapon-config using isn't detected... or just remove it (but in this case there will be a bypass to call OnPlayerRequestClass & OnPlayerRequestSpawn when you actually spawned, for example, to spawn again without death process).
I use SpawnPlayer and TogglePlayerSpectating false quite a bit to respawn players, so perhaps this is conflicting with the AC somehow. But it's something changed in the last 3 versions which has caused this. Is disabling this enough to fully fix it?

Quote:
The new checks are verified not the damage, but the weapon that the player is currently holding (or which he should have according to anticheat data) and the weapon that he sent in OnPlayerGiveDamage. These checks don't allow cheaters to call this public if they don't have weapons that they are trying to do the damage with. However, no problems with these checks have been noticed by the moment and it would be nice if you would provide as complete information as possible on cases of these false detections.
All I have is this:
Quote:
[Nex-AC debug] Damagedid: 32, amount: 9.900000, weaponid: 49, bodypart: 3
Looking at this more closely than before, I realise what the issue is. It's not entirely a problem with your script. When a player is hit by a vehicle, OnPlayerTakeDamage is called with weaponid 49 which is 'vehicle collision'. It doesn't call OnPlayerGiveDamage though, so I made it CallLocalFunction to ensure both callbacks are called. I guess a player can't be 'holding' vehicle collision as a weapon :P (might have mixed up Give/Take damage in my explanation, can't remember which one is called and which is not). I suppose you could ignore it if it's weapon 49 but I doubt anyone else has this problem as they wouldn't do this.
Old 09/08/2019, 04:05 PM   #1159
OstGot
Gangsta

Quote:
I use SpawnPlayer and TogglePlayerSpectating false quite a bit to respawn players, so perhaps this is conflicting with the AC somehow. But it's something changed in the last 3 versions which has caused this. Is disabling this enough to fully fix it?
The problem that I discovered is in the following: if you have your own damage system (and more specifically, your own death system, which is used instead of the default one, applying related animation to the player and starting the timer for a few seconds, and then spawning him), then such a system doesn't change the real state obtained through GetPlayerState when a player "dies". That is, having a player "dead" at the moment with a custom death system you will most likely have his real state as PLAYER_STATE_ONFOOT or what it was before this custom death. At the same time the check in OnPlayerRequestClass checks the player's real state: if it's not SPECTATING, WASTED or NONE (such state can be seen when you just connected and didn't spawn yet), so when the player enters this public when he "custom dead" and his state isn't equal to all needed in the check, the public returns 0 and the player can't select any class and even just spawn with the class he already have.

Quote:
Looking at this more closely than before, I realise what the issue is. It's not entirely a problem with your script. When a player is hit by a vehicle, OnPlayerTakeDamage is called with weaponid 49 which is 'vehicle collision'. It doesn't call OnPlayerGiveDamage though, so I made it CallLocalFunction to ensure both callbacks are called. I guess a player can't be 'holding' vehicle collision as a weapon :P (might have mixed up Give/Take damage in my explanation, can't remember which one is called and which is not). I suppose you could ignore it if it's weapon 49 but I doubt anyone else has this problem as they wouldn't do this.
I can hardly add such a check to OnPlayer(Give/Take)Damage, because I deliberately added the checks for all the weapon IDs that passes in the giving/taking damage publics and sending (without using emulation of these publics from pawn scripts, of course) by the player some weapon which cannot be sent in this public - this is another check whether it was sent by cheats.
Nexius's Update Checker

Last edited by OstGot; 10/08/2019 at 02:12 PM.
Old 10/08/2019, 12:45 PM   #1160
Admireal
Big Clucker

Onfoot teleport hack is bugging, you should check it.
Admireal is offline   Reply With Quote