SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Scripting Help

Old 31/12/2019, 08:32 AM   #11
Beckett
High-roller

Default Re: cache_get_field_content_int returns 65 while it should return the actual value

What is vCC and what kind data are you storing in it? Can you show us?
Beckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/02/2020, 10:56 PM   #12
grymtn
Huge Clucker

Default Re: cache_get_field_content_int returns 65 while it should return the actual value

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckett View Post
What is vCC and what kind data are you storing in it? Can you show us?
i am storing an integer and im loading back in an integer and value stored is an integer too.

Bump still having same problem.

When you buy a new car its given an unique id in the database and it doesnt get spawned in game directly.

when you use spawn vehicle command it creates a vehicle with every other upgrade update and mods loading successfully. And also it saves unique dbid to the vehicles enum too. So its not an in game or database id mix up problem. If it was i couldnt successfully load my vehicles component info mod info, color info and lock alarm upgrades too. I hope its clear until now.

The field im saving data into has only 1 length and its supposed to be either 1 or 0 since it only stores if a vehicle has cruise control installed. But whatever happens whenever i load a vehicle, every value on database gets stored in vehicles enum successfully except for vcruise. you can see the code in first post.

Before you say, no im happy with my chaotic tables and i will not do something about it, every other field gets loaded the same way and they load fine.
Old 01/02/2020, 11:00 PM   #13
Runn3R
Huge Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by grymtn View Post
Before you say, no im happy with my chaotic tables and i will not do something about it, every other field gets loaded the same way and they load fine.
Best of luck then.
Runn3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/02/2020, 11:07 PM   #14
grymtn
Huge Clucker

If it wasnt going to work with a chaotic table, other values wouldnt work too youre just posting to send a post not to help. This is only one value that doesnt work and its in middle so it cant be a problem with loading a long row too.
Old 01/02/2020, 11:43 PM   #15
Runn3R
Huge Clucker

I'm willing to help actually but you saying that you don't care about it is not cool.

Can you show us a code where you are storing something inside of vCC? And also show us the value of it stored inside the database.
Runn3R is offline   Reply With Quote