SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Filterscripts

Old 08/06/2019, 12:36 PM   #11
SiaReyes
Big Clucker

Default Re: Account System by SiaReyes [bcrypt, Mysql r41-4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyGamer View Post
Well I am not hacker, everyone knows that. I am scripter and mapper. If you don't care about xSU, remove your signature and I will believe it. Otherwise you are lying again.
That's your discord channel and your account, you said it by yourself. Don't lie to people!
Say sorry for insulting Marv and Ranger44, then I will leave remove! Even Jake_Elite should for insulting Marv's mom as Jake is your server developer!
Old 08/06/2019, 12:39 PM   #12
SonnyGamer
Huge Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiaReyes View Post
That's your discord channel and your account, you said it by yourself. Don't lie to people!
Say sorry for insulting Marv and Ranger44, then I will leave remove! Even Jake_Elite should for insulting Marv's mom as Jake is your server developer!
We will say that, but Ranger44 and Marv should do the same
Will they say sorry too?
SonnyGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/06/2019, 12:44 PM   #13
SiaReyes
Big Clucker

Quote:
We will say that, but Ranger44 and Marv should do the same
Will they say sorry too?
Okay, I'll talk with them and we'll conclude this in discord itself!
Old 08/06/2019, 12:49 PM   #14
SonnyGamer
Huge Clucker

Okay waiting...
SonnyGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/06/2019, 02:02 PM   #15
JaKe Elite
High-roller

Going off topic for a bit, This issue should have been handled privately but since they brought it out in the public by spreading hate and some random conversations in their forum signatures, I have the right to say things about them through here. I won't be discussing this issue any further the next time these guys responded to this post, this should have been handled privately.

Quote:
firstly, It was scripted before few months. This is just a basic admin and VIP system.

Secondly, xTreme Stunt Universe is yours and your server is up before few days in SA-MP as Test server. Don't forget it!
We are not afraid of any server becoming popular nor I don't care, it's your server and your script.
I still have my chat logs that you insulted your server players by misunderstood, in my beta server(which was for fun made)!
If i post that in my signature, everyone will come to know your true face. (Already my signature speaks everything)

Ban Evade? Actually, this isn't my account! This is my friend's account he said to release my scripts here. That's why i released in this account! Nothing anythng like ban evade, I left sa-mp many days ago!
If you are going to report this account that's useless, this is my friend's account by named Losia.. I have proof of giving his account to me, if you want i will post here!

Ranger44, and many people is also using this signature, ask them and they are my eye witness for your server and your discord insults!

If you want, i will call them here and post those messages of your insults here!

Quote:
PS: Nice lies about server which is not started yet. Afraid that it will become popular? [/qoute]

Please, here is the proof for your serve is up right now

Anyhow, Thanks for your complements!
Sharing a forum account as far as I know is forbidden, and second we didn't insult your "players" I am not even trying to insult them to begin with. They misunderstood and took it to their heads taking it personal lol.

We have our server opened for Beta Testing but that doesn't mean it's officially up, we are slowly starting from grounds-up.

Spreading hate by putting a random screenshot of our Discord Convo in SAMP Forum won't make any changes in the situation, you are just making it worst. This should've been brought and discuss privately.

Quote:
We do not attack anyone nor any server, You are the one who said Ranger44's server will be get ripped!
That was a fun made server and anyone can play in it as admin or normal players. I said the rcon pass to them once.
They can set them as admin. Anyhow, I don't care about that, it was started for fun and then it was closed by the host yesterday itself!
Finally, Me or Ranger44 or anyone who left your server didn't attack your server, it could be you server bugs or normal crash, check that!

Btw, Can your explain us why you said "i have your password, email" to your server past members?
The server log clearly shows the server being spammed with bots with similar names and random numbers, tell me how is that a server bug or server crash related?

We didn't say anything about your server getting ripped.

Y'all clearly took the bait on "I have your password, email etc" he was just joking, yet your "players" took it out as a real major threat.

Quote:
That was clearly a joke and shouldn't be taken seriously, I wouldn't apologize as they started it escalating real quick by saying some random words using their own language (I have no clue if they are swearing or insulting)

Going on topic, The script needs some improvements as there are tons of colors that nearly almost all of them aren't used, and there are way more better techniques that can be use to optimize the whole script otherwise good job. No hate.

making a comeback soon
JaKe Elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/06/2019, 02:22 PM   #16
SiaReyes
Big Clucker

Okay, Thanks for your compliment!
Old 08/06/2019, 05:04 PM   #17
coool
Gangsta

Quote:
Actually I made that because if player is jailed. then he cannot teleport or can not use any command that gives him advantage to escape from the jail! (basically for Stunt servers and the SCM is wrong. corrected it)

I forgot to remove UsePlayerPedAnims();.

Updated!

Thanks for your compliments!
Have you tested it? I don't think OnPlayerCommandText works with zcmd. Plus return 0;
Old 08/06/2019, 05:33 PM   #18
RANGER44
Big Clucker

Quote:
Quote:
firstly, It was scripted before few months. This is just a basic admin and VIP system.

Secondly, xTreme Stunt Universe is yours and your server is up before few days in SA-MP as Test server. Don't forget it!
We are not afraid of any server becoming popular nor I don't care, it's your server and your script.
I still have my chat logs that you insulted your server players by misunderstood, in my beta server(which was for fun made)!
If i post that in my signature, everyone will come to know your true face. (Already my signature speaks everything)

Ban Evade? Actually, this isn't my account! This is my friend's account he said to release my scripts here. That's why i released in this account! Nothing anythng like ban evade, I left sa-mp many days ago!
If you are going to report this account that's useles, this is my friend named Losia.. I have proof of giving his account to him, if you want i will post here!

Ranger44, and many people is also using this signature, ask them and they are my eye witness for your server and your discord insults!

If you want, i will call them here and post those messages of your insults here!

Now you are lying again and Ranger44 and Marv will lie either.
So how everything was really:

After attacks on my "Test server"

I went in your "Beta Server" to talk with you, but your friends Ranger44 and Marv started abusing, and Since Marv was Admin and he did not take administrative actions against Ranger44, he did not give me other choice rather than insult to defend myself. Paste those logs here. Go ahead!
Code:
JaKe Elite	:
Re: Account System by SiaReyes [bcrypt, Mysql r41-4]
Going off topic for a bit, This issue should have been handled privately but since they brought it out in the public by spreading hate and some random conversations in their forum signatures, I have the right to say things about them through here. I won't be discussing this issue any further the next time these guys responded to this post, this should have been handled privately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiaReyes  View Post

If you are going to report this account that's useless, this is my friend's account by named Losia.. I have proof of giving his account to me, if you want i will post here!

Quote:
PS: Nice lies about server which is not started yet. Afraid that it will become popular?
Code:
Please, here is the proof for your serve is up right now

Anyhow, Thanks for your complements!
Sharing a forum account as far as I know is forbidden, and second we didn't insult your "players" I am not even trying to insult them to begin with. They misunderstood and took it to their heads taking it personal lol. 

We have our server opened for Beta Testing but that doesn't mean it's officially up, we are slowly starting from grounds-up. 

Spreading hate by putting a random screenshot of our Discord Convo in SAMP Forum won't make any changes in the situation, you are just making it worst. This should've been brought and discuss privately.

Quote:
We do not attack anyone nor any server, You are the one who said Ranger44's server will be get ripped! 
That was a fun made server and anyone can play in it as admin or normal players. I said the rcon pass to them once. 
They can set them as admin. Anyhow, I don't care about that, it was started for fun and then it was closed by the host yesterday itself!
Finally, Me or Ranger44 or anyone who left your server didn't attack your server, it could be you server bugs or normal crash, check that!

Btw, Can your explain us why you said "i have your password, email" to your server past members?
The server log clearly shows the server being spammed with bots with similar names and random numbers, tell me how is that a server bug or server crash related?

We didn't say anything about your server getting ripped.

Y'all clearly took the bait on "I have your password, email etc" he was just joking, yet your "players" took it out as a real major threat.

Quote:
That was clearly a joke and shouldn't be taken seriously, I wouldn't apologize as they started it escalating real quick by saying some random words using their own language (I have no clue if they are swearing or insulting)

Going on topic, The script needs some improvements as there are tons of colors that nearly almost all of them aren't used, and there are way more better techniques that can be use to optimize the whole script otherwise good job. No hate.

By the way, this Filterscript is good for beginners since it's base script, you deserve a cookie.
RANGER44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/06/2019, 05:33 PM   #19
SiaReyes
Big Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by coool View Post
Have you tested it? I don't think OnPlayerCommandText works with zcmd. Plus return 0;
Yeah, moved to OnPlayerCommandReceived and works fine!
Btw, I like your avatar man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANGER44 View Post
[/IMG]

BtW this Filterscript is good for beginners since it's base script, you deserve a cookie.
Thanks you!
Old 08/06/2019, 07:04 PM   #20
SiaReyes
Big Clucker

Latest Update:

Now, ban system will work with serial and it will be checked along with player name in ServerBans when player connect!
Added Anti-VPN/Anti-Proxy detection for ban evaders.
Fixed Jail system and removed unused color defines.

Last edited by SiaReyes; 09/06/2019 at 05:21 AM.
SiaReyes is offline   Reply With Quote