SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Filterscripts

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09/06/2019, 01:53 PM   #21
Symon
Gangsta
 
Symon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Italy
Posts: 636
Reputation: 42
Default Re: Account System by SiaReyes [bcrypt, Mysql r41-4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiaReyes View Post
Latest Update:

Now, ban system will work with serial and it will be checked along with player name in ServerBans when player connect!
DON'T.

GPCI is the worst function ever created. You've gained access to a lot of false positives on ban check. Remove it, it's better.
__________________



Find what you love and let it kill you.
Symon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/06/2019, 02:01 PM   #22
SiaReyes
Huge Clucker
 
SiaReyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Coordinates X,Y,Z
Posts: 416
Reputation: 28
Default Re: Account System by SiaReyes [bcrypt, Mysql r41-4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyOfKey View Post
DON'T.

GPCI is the worst function ever created. You've gained access to a lot of false positives on ban check. Remove it, it's better.
I just got that idea by seeing this post!
https://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=666790

Anyhow, removing it doesn't make any big change!
Code:
"SELECT * FROM `ServerBans` WHERE `name` = '%e' OR `serial`= '%e';"
So it, checks either player name or serial. (serial is just a secondary check)
It's free to edit, whoever uses this script can make the changes.

Thank you!
__________________
Offshowtime Fuck It!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toroi View Post
blackmail people that join your server using their ip address as hostage

or get a job and play sa-mp for fun
SiaReyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/06/2019, 12:11 PM   #23
fordawinzz
Huge Clucker
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 445
Reputation: 35
Default Re: Account System by SiaReyes [bcrypt, Mysql r41-4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiaReyes View Post
I just got that idea by seeing this post!
https://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=666790

Anyhow, removing it doesn't make any big change!
Code:
"SELECT * FROM `ServerBans` WHERE `name` = '%e' OR `serial`= '%e';"
So it, checks either player name or serial. (serial is just a secondary check)
It's free to edit, whoever uses this script can make the changes.

Thank you!
that doesn't change anything. when someone with the same serial ID as a banned player will join will be detected as banned. just don't use GPCI.
I can see that you don't even know how the OR operator works ...
fordawinzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/06/2019, 12:47 PM   #24
SiaReyes
Huge Clucker
 
SiaReyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Coordinates X,Y,Z
Posts: 416
Reputation: 28
Default Re: Account System by SiaReyes [bcrypt, Mysql r41-4]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordawinzz View Post
that doesn't change anything. when someone with the same serial ID as a banned player will join will be detected as banned. just don't use GPCI.
I can see that you don't even know how the OR operator works ...
I know what you are talking about, If the player name doesn't exist in database and it will check for serial, so as serial is not an unique id, it will get wrong details from the database. People who use this can remove it easily.

Edit: Removed serial ban check! (Removed for people who are newbie and they should not go wrong)
I don't support this script anymore!

Thank you!
__________________
Offshowtime Fuck It!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toroi View Post
blackmail people that join your server using their ip address as hostage

or get a job and play sa-mp for fun
SiaReyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[Tutorial] Account system with MySQL [R34][ORM] BullseyeHawk Tutorials 8 08/11/2015 04:25 PM
[HELP] Mysql account system. bgedition Scripting Help 2 13/01/2015 08:45 PM
[Tutorial] MySQL Account and Admin System Keyhead Tutorials 9 16/04/2014 03:39 PM
Register Account System (MySQL) Jeff_Hardy1 Everything and Nothing 7 17/07/2012 02:57 PM
[Tutorial] C-MySQL - Account System. Carlton Tutorials 16 10/09/2011 10:24 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.