SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP > General

Old 06/05/2017, 02:52 PM   #1
Gwasigua
Little Clucker

Question Question

Is there someone who can change my name? I heard of Dugi's VM or something but I can't find it, can someone link the thread?

''Hey, I prefer the name ''Ozan'' and I would like to use it but the owner of the name used it on the forum but he's very inactive, he has no posts and doesn't use it, so I would like to get that name. I contacted the samp support twice but no answer, I asked them very polite if they don't mind giving me that name, but I have really no idea how I can redeem that name. Like I said the account is inactive and I would like to get that name, thank you. Do you guys have any other ideas how to contact SA-MP or anything of how to get the name.''
Gwasigua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/05/2017, 03:32 PM   #2
HeLiOn_PrImE
High-roller

Default Re: Question

You have 7 posts and 0 rep. Spare yourself the trouble and make a new account.
Unless we're talking about old accounts for important people, names won't be changed.

"It's only a game, but people are real. You have to respect them." - Mick88
"You don't deserve a +rep, if you ask for it. Those who deserve it, don't have to ask." - me
"And yet people will still start new threads for the "dying" subject." - me

HeLiOn_PrImE is offline   Reply With Quote