SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Scripting Help > Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15/03/2018, 06:11 AM   #11
iKarim
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 581
Reputation: 142
Default Re: Compiling on linux/unix

Use -i argument to specify the include folder, ex:

Code:
pawncc -i../includes/ main.pwn
iKarim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15/03/2018, 03:44 PM   #12
Moras
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 24
Reputation: 0
Default Re: Compiling on linux/unix

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKarim View Post
Use -i argument to specify the include folder, ex:

Code:
pawncc -i../includes/ main.pwn
Don't work

Code:
{
	"cmd": ["pawncc", "-i../include/", "$file_name", "-;+", "-v2", "-d3","-Z+", "-\\)+"],
	"path": "/lib/"
}
Code:
new.pwn(5) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "a_samp"

Compilation aborted.

Pawn compiler 3.10.6	 	 	Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase


1 Error.
[Finished in 0.1s with exit code 1]
[cmd: ['pawncc', '-i../include/', 'new.pwn', '-;+', '-v2', '-d3', '-Z+', '-\\)+']]
[dir: /home/vlsex/samp03/gamemodes]
[path: /home/vlsex/bin:/home/vlsex/.local/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games:/usr/local/games]
Moras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15/03/2018, 04:35 PM   #13
iKarim
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 581
Reputation: 142
Default Re: Compiling on linux/unix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moras View Post
Don't work

Code:
{
	"cmd": ["pawncc", "-i../include/", "$file_name", "-;+", "-v2", "-d3","-Z+", "-\\)+"],
	"path": "/lib/"
}
Code:
new.pwn(5) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "a_samp"

Compilation aborted.

Pawn compiler 3.10.6	 	 	Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase


1 Error.
[Finished in 0.1s with exit code 1]
[cmd: ['pawncc', '-i../include/', 'new.pwn', '-;+', '-v2', '-d3', '-Z+', '-\\)+']]
[dir: /home/vlsex/samp03/gamemodes]
[path: /home/vlsex/bin:/home/vlsex/.local/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games:/usr/local/games]
I said specify the path of your includes folder not use the example and expect it to work.
iKarim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15/03/2018, 06:56 PM   #14
Moras
Little Clucker
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 24
Reputation: 0
Default Re: Compiling on linux/unix

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKarim View Post
I said specify the path of your includes folder not use the example and expect it to work.
And i use. My compiler is in the folder /home/user/samp03/pawno/ and includes in /home/user/samp03/pawno/include/
Moras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15/03/2018, 07:06 PM   #15
iKarim
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 581
Reputation: 142
Default Re: Compiling on linux/unix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moras View Post
And i use. My compiler is in the folder /home/user/samp03/pawno/ and includes in /home/user/samp03/pawno/include/
Then you should pass -iincludes instead of -i../includes
iKarim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15/03/2018, 08:59 PM   #16
faxxe
Big Clucker
 
faxxe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brasilia
Posts: 127
Reputation: 26
Default Re: Compiling on linux/unix

Thats work iKarim!
__________________
Hardware & software knowledge base
PAWN & C Developing inquires below, using contact form


faxxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[Help] Compiling to linux N1trO Plugin Development 5 16/05/2011 01:55 PM
General problems compiling on Linux (not asking for C help!) theRealG Plugin Development 2 11/04/2010 11:26 AM
Edit and Compiling... Linux Packer5 Server Support 2 20/12/2009 06:03 PM
Compiling on Linux Klid Help Archive 0 21/11/2009 12:11 PM
[LINUX] Compiling a .so XPlatform Plugin Development 3 16/01/2009 08:48 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.