SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Filterscripts

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09/09/2012, 10:48 PM   #1
CROSS_Hunter
Huge Clucker
 
CROSS_Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: On Earth
Posts: 319
Reputation: 17
Default Cross Admin System V1.2 [updated] + Added IRC System + Anti Cheat(sscanf, dcmd,y_ini) No.1 Admin System

Cross Admin System V1.2 [Updated]


Release Info
This is My First Admin System... i got the Tutorial from SA-MP wiki to be honest.. the ideas from Luxorian Thanks alot to him and SA-MP Team Ofcourse There are no much Cmds but.. its Decent cmds

Change Log
Code:
V1.2 - Added /addnos and /repair
V1.2 - Added Anti Cheat System
V1.2 - Added IRC System
V1.2 - Released
V1.1 - Added Respawn Cars Command
V1.1 - Added Admin Chat
V1.1 - Added Player Join/Exit Messages
V1.1 - Added Admin Island
V1.1 - Added V.I.P Commands
V1.1 - Fixed /kick Bug
V1.1 - Fixed /ban Bug
V1.1 - Added Some Commands
V1.1 - Added Internal V.I.P System
V1.1 - Added Saving Score System
V1.1 - Released
V1.0 - Released
Functions of the Script
1. Hashed Passwords
2. Account System
3. Save Player Stats Eg: Kills /Deaths /.. etc
4. Configurable Options
5. Anti Advertisements
6. Set your admin level or anyone's admin level from ingame just 1 command
7. Banning System
8. Announce System
9. Private Message System [ Also Configurable from Script ]
10. Registration / Login Systems (Dialog Support)

11. Saves Player Score NEW!
12. Internal V.I.P System NEW!
13. Anti Cheat System Protects the server Against:
Health Hacks
Money Hacks
Armour Hacks
Vehicle Heath Hacks
Weapons Hacks
JetPack Hacks
NEW!
I am sorry its very low but as i said its my first admin system
Levels

1. Trial Admin - Level 1
2. General Admin - Level 2
3. Senior Admin - Level 3
4. Lead Admin - Level 4
5. Head Admin - Level 5
6. Main Admin - Level 10

Commands
register
login
password (to change ur password)
clearchat
pm
setarmour
sethealth
setscore
setskin
setlevel
goto
get
stats
ban
kick
freeze
unfreeze
mute
unmute
akill
blow
acar
aheli
aboat
abike
rac (respawn cars)
an (announcements)
repair
addnos


How To Use

1. Making your self an Admin
2. Editing the Configurable Settings in the Script
__________________________________________________ ______________________
1. Making yourself an Admin / V.I.P(applies to you or any one)

There are 2 ways

1. Editing the profile
2. using /setlevel command

1. Editing the Porfile:

This is how the profile looks like:
Code:
[data]
Password = 98238835
Cash = 0
Admin = 10 <-------- Just Change this
Kills = 0
Deaths = 0
Score = 0
V.I.P Level = 0
2. using /setlevel command [Self explained]

How to Edit the Script

Only these are configurable in the script dont play in any other thing unless you understand PAWN language well

PLEASE REFER TO THIS THREAD TO BE ABLE TO EDIT THE ANTI CHEAT SYSTEM --> Anti Cheat Pack (Full Release)

pawn Code:
//----------Configurations--------------------
#define ENABLE_PM true //Enable /Disable Pm Command
#define USE_STATSCMD true //Enable / Disable the use of /stats Command
#define ENABLE_AntiAdv true  //Enable / Disable Anti Advertisements
#define ENABLE_Randoms true //Enable /Disable Random Msgs
#define READ_CMDS true // Allows Admins To Read Player Cmds

If the Dialogs Conflict with any of your script Simply:
pawn Code:
//---------------Dialogs--------------------
#define DIALOG_REGISTER   5521 //change those numbers to avoid conflict with other scripts
#define DIALOG_LOGIN        5522
#define DIALOG_SUCCESS_1 5523
#define DIALOG_SUCCESS_2 5524

The Random Messages:
pawn Code:
new Randoms[][] =
{
    "Visit Us at www.InsaneGamerz.arabchampions.net", //just edit the text
    "This Server is one of the Best. You Will Never Get Bored",
    "You Can Change / Add Random Msgs Any Time"
};

IRC Options
pawn Code:
//-------------------IRC----------------
//IRC OPTIONS
#define USE_IRC false // Disable / Enable Irc
// 1st Echo Bot
#define BOT_1_NICKNAME "BACON"
#define BOT_1_REALNAME "SA-MP Bot"
#define BOT_1_USERNAME "Insane-Gamerz"
// 2nd Echo Bot
#define BOT_2_NICKNAME "EGGS"
#define BOT_2_REALNAME "SA-MP Bot 2"
#define BOT_2_USERNAME "Insane-Gamerz"
//All bots password
#define IRC_BOT_PASSWORD "lmaocheese123"
// Admin Echo Bot (3rd)
#define BOT_3_NICKNAME "CHIPS"
#define BOT_3_REALNAME "SA-MP Bot 2"
#define BOT_3_USERNAME "Insane-Gamerz"
//Admin Channel password
#define IRC_ADMINCHANNEL_PASSWORD "" // self explanatory
#define IRC_SERVER "irc.mibbit.net" //irc server
#define IRC_PORT (6667)  //irc port default is (6667)
#define IRC_CHANNEL "" // ur Channel
#define IRC_ADMINCHANNEL "" //Ur Admin Channel

#define MAX_BOTS (3)
Requirments
1. sscanf plugin , Include File
2. Y_INI Include File
3. dutils Include File
4. lfuncs Include File
5. WhirlPool Plugin
6. IRC Plugin, Include File


Installation
1. Download The File
2. Place the includes in its place
3. put the FS in its place
4. Put the Plugins in its place
5. Go to server.cfg
6. Add CrossAdmin to the filterscripts line [it has to be the first FS]
7. Add Whirlpool to the plugins line if windows and Whirlpool.so if Linux
8. Add CrossAdmin Folder to ur script files directory and folder named Users to CrossAdmin Directory
9. Have Fun!

Bugs
None at the Moment! You ofcourse may find some but be sure to notify me to fix them

Download
CrossAdmin V1.0
CrossAdmin V1.1 [Updated]
CrossAdmin V1.2 [Updated]
Credits
1. SA-MP Wiki [Tutorials]
2. LuxorioN [Ideas from his admin script]
3. Me [For making the script]
4. Kush [Tutorial on Login/Register System]
5. HDFord [/setlevel Command]
CROSS_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/09/2012, 12:16 PM   #2
Kaperstone
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Russia
Posts: 3,337
Reputation: 824
Default Re: Cross Admin System V1.2 [updated] + Added IRC System + Anti Cheat(sscanf, dcmd,y_ini) No.1 Admin System

You don't have to create a new topic for every version,just edit one and release in it all the versions.
make a changelog if you want people to know what has been changed between every version.
Kaperstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/09/2012, 02:06 PM   #3
CROSS_Hunter
Huge Clucker
 
CROSS_Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: On Earth
Posts: 319
Reputation: 17
Default Re: Cross Admin System V1.2 [updated] + Added IRC System + Anti Cheat(sscanf, dcmd,y_ini) No.1 Admin System

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkirill View Post
You don't have to create a new topic for every version,just edit one and release in it all the versions.
make a changelog if you want people to know what has been changed between every version.
but he display title doesnt change thats why i want to make a new topic
CROSS_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/09/2012, 08:42 PM   #4
Glint
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Cross Admin System V1.2 [updated] + Added IRC System + Anti Cheat(sscanf, dcmd,y_ini) No.1 Admin System

Quote:
Originally Posted by CROSS_Hunter View Post
but he display title doesnt change thats why i want to make a new topic
Ask an admin he can change it for you.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10/09/2012, 08:51 PM   #5
-Shifty-
Huge Clucker
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 376
Reputation: 39
Default Re: Cross Admin System V1.2 [updated] + Added IRC System + Anti Cheat(sscanf, dcmd,y_ini) No.1 Admin System

Nice Release!
-Shifty- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/09/2012, 12:39 AM   #6
NoahF
Gangsta
 
NoahF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 889
Reputation: 38
Default Re: Cross Admin System V1.2 [updated] + Added IRC System + Anti Cheat(sscanf, dcmd,y_ini) No.1 Admin System

Nice, glad to see it updated. Also, there's one problem:

Quote:
IRC Options
Code:
pawn Code:

//-------------------IRC----------------
//IRC OPTIONS
#define USE_IRC false // Disable / Enable Irc
// 1st Echo Bot
#define BOT_1_NICKNAME "BACON"
#define BOT_1_REALNAME "SA-MP Bot"
#define BOT_1_USERNAME "Insane-Gamerz"
// 2nd Echo Bot
#define BOT_2_NICKNAME "EGGS"
#define BOT_2_REALNAME "SA-MP Bot 2"
#define BOT_2_USERNAME "Insane-Gamerz"
//All bots password
#define IRC_BOT_PASSWORD "lmaocheese123"
// Admin Echo Bot (3rd)
#define BOT_3_NICKNAME "CHIPS"
#define BOT_3_REALNAME "SA-MP Bot 2"
#define BOT_3_USERNAME "Insane-Gamerz"
//Admin Channel password
#define IRC_ADMINCHANNEL_PASSWORD "" // self explanatory
#define IRC_SERVER "irc.mibbit.net" //irc server
#define IRC_PORT (6667)  //irc port default is (6667)
#define IRC_CHANNEL "" // ur Channel
#define IRC_ADMINCHANNEL "" //Ur Admin Channel

#define MAX_BOTS (3)
This is copied from SFCRRPG.^^^
NoahF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/09/2012, 12:41 AM   #7
CROSS_Hunter
Huge Clucker
 
CROSS_Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: On Earth
Posts: 319
Reputation: 17
Default Re: Cross Admin System V1.2 [updated] + Added IRC System + Anti Cheat(sscanf, dcmd,y_ini) No.1 Admin System

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahF View Post
Nice, glad to see it updated. Also, there's one problem:
Which is?
CROSS_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/09/2012, 12:47 AM   #8
NoahF
Gangsta
 
NoahF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 889
Reputation: 38
Default Re: Cross Admin System V1.2 [updated] + Added IRC System + Anti Cheat(sscanf, dcmd,y_ini) No.1 Admin System

Quote:
Originally Posted by CROSS_Hunter View Post
Which is?
The problem is that it's from a CNR game-mode, here, I'll post it:

Code:
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/*
					San Fierro Cops-Robbers-RPG v1.1 {2012}
							 Created by Stevo127.
			      All credits are given where they are needed.
			      
      		 I was inspired to create this script due to the little
	      	 number of San Fierro C'n'R scripts out there in SA-MP.
	      	 
	      	 As a side note: I didn't make commands like /cuff and
			 /rape find the nearest players because i think that
			 attracts the use of Keybinds. Which i don't allow in
			 servers because it is unfair to use them.
	      	 
         Enjoy the Gamemode and please give credits to me if you use it.
         
         Credits:
		 CRRPG {Site: www.crrpg.co.uk}
         For enspiring me to make some of the skills/classes in this script.
         Y-Less for sscanf.
         Dracoblue for dudb && dcmd.
         Cuerv0 for the roadblocks script.
         Creator of xObjects.
         BM[UK] for the checkpoint streamer.
         
         
         
                                CHANGELOG v1.1

		- NEW IRC OPTIONS, IF YOU WISH TO TURN IRC OFF, change #define IRC_USE
		  from TRUE to FALSE
		- The server name, abbreviation and version are now set as defines,
		  search for '#define sname' to find these.
		- SSCANF has been updated to the new most stable version.
		- The server website is now changeable through searching for
		  '#define sweb'.
         
*/
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

#include <a_samp>
#include <irc>
#include <SFCRRPGdudb>
#include <streamer>
#include <dprops>
#include <sscanf2>
#include <time>

#pragma tabsize 0
#pragma unused strtok


//==============================================================================

////////////////////////////////// SERVER OPTIONS //////////////////////////////

//Version
#define sversion "1.1"
#define sabbv "SFCRRPG"
#define svname "San Fierro Cops-Robbers-RPG"
#define sweb "www.sfcrrpg.com"

//IRC OPTIONS
#define USE_IRC true
// 1st Echo Bot
#define BOT_1_NICKNAME "BACON"
#define BOT_1_REALNAME "SA-MP Bot"
#define BOT_1_USERNAME "SFCRRPG"
// 2nd Echo Bot
#define BOT_2_NICKNAME "EGGS"
#define BOT_2_REALNAME "SA-MP Bot"
#define BOT_2_USERNAME "SFCRRPG"
//All bots password
#define IRC_BOT_PASSWORD "lmaocheese123"
// Admin Echo Bot (3rd)
#define BOT_3_NICKNAME "CHIPS"
#define BOT_3_REALNAME "SA-MP Bot"
#define BOT_3_USERNAME "SFCRRPG"
//Admin Channel password
#define IRC_ADMINCHANNEL_PASSWORD "BeansOnToast"

#define IRC_SERVER "irc.server.com"
#define IRC_PORT (6667)
#define IRC_CHANNEL "#SFCRRPG"
#define IRC_ADMINCHANNEL "#SFCRRPG.OPER"

#define MAX_BOTS (3)
I'm not trying to ruin your script or anything, am just simply pointing this out.
I uploaded the SFCRRPG.pwn for further proof.
Attached Files
File Type: pwn SFCRRPG.pwn (672.8 KB, 4 views)
NoahF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/09/2012, 10:19 AM   #9
CROSS_Hunter
Huge Clucker
 
CROSS_Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: On Earth
Posts: 319
Reputation: 17
Default Re: Cross Admin System V1.2 [updated] + Added IRC System + Anti Cheat(sscanf, dcmd,y_ini) No.1 Admin System

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoahF View Post
The problem is that it's from a CNR game-mode, here, I'll post it:

Code:
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
/*
					San Fierro Cops-Robbers-RPG v1.1 {2012}
							 Created by Stevo127.
			      All credits are given where they are needed.
			      
      		 I was inspired to create this script due to the little
	      	 number of San Fierro C'n'R scripts out there in SA-MP.
	      	 
	      	 As a side note: I didn't make commands like /cuff and
			 /rape find the nearest players because i think that
			 attracts the use of Keybinds. Which i don't allow in
			 servers because it is unfair to use them.
	      	 
         Enjoy the Gamemode and please give credits to me if you use it.
         
         Credits:
		 CRRPG {Site: www.crrpg.co.uk}
         For enspiring me to make some of the skills/classes in this script.
         Y-Less for sscanf.
         Dracoblue for dudb && dcmd.
         Cuerv0 for the roadblocks script.
         Creator of xObjects.
         BM[UK] for the checkpoint streamer.
         
         
         
                                CHANGELOG v1.1

		- NEW IRC OPTIONS, IF YOU WISH TO TURN IRC OFF, change #define IRC_USE
		  from TRUE to FALSE
		- The server name, abbreviation and version are now set as defines,
		  search for '#define sname' to find these.
		- SSCANF has been updated to the new most stable version.
		- The server website is now changeable through searching for
		  '#define sweb'.
         
*/
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

#include <a_samp>
#include <irc>
#include <SFCRRPGdudb>
#include <streamer>
#include <dprops>
#include <sscanf2>
#include <time>

#pragma tabsize 0
#pragma unused strtok


//==============================================================================

////////////////////////////////// SERVER OPTIONS //////////////////////////////

//Version
#define sversion "1.1"
#define sabbv "SFCRRPG"
#define svname "San Fierro Cops-Robbers-RPG"
#define sweb "www.sfcrrpg.com"

//IRC OPTIONS
#define USE_IRC true
// 1st Echo Bot
#define BOT_1_NICKNAME "BACON"
#define BOT_1_REALNAME "SA-MP Bot"
#define BOT_1_USERNAME "SFCRRPG"
// 2nd Echo Bot
#define BOT_2_NICKNAME "EGGS"
#define BOT_2_REALNAME "SA-MP Bot"
#define BOT_2_USERNAME "SFCRRPG"
//All bots password
#define IRC_BOT_PASSWORD "lmaocheese123"
// Admin Echo Bot (3rd)
#define BOT_3_NICKNAME "CHIPS"
#define BOT_3_REALNAME "SA-MP Bot"
#define BOT_3_USERNAME "SFCRRPG"
//Admin Channel password
#define IRC_ADMINCHANNEL_PASSWORD "BeansOnToast"

#define IRC_SERVER "irc.server.com"
#define IRC_PORT (6667)
#define IRC_CHANNEL "#SFCRRPG"
#define IRC_ADMINCHANNEL "#SFCRRPG.OPER"

#define MAX_BOTS (3)
I'm not trying to ruin your script or anything, am just simply pointing this out.
I uploaded the SFCRRPG.pwn for further proof.
umm.. did u ever know the source of the cnr script? and btw this format is not only used in this CnR script any one who wants to make an irc channel using the irc include that i used has to do this so u dont get warnings about anything as well as errors i didnt say i am the one who made it as well as stevo he didnt make this IRC its the include it self the functions of the include has to be done that way
CROSS_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/09/2012, 10:50 AM   #10
CROSS_Hunter
Huge Clucker
 
CROSS_Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: On Earth
Posts: 319
Reputation: 17
Default Re: Cross Admin System V1.2 [updated] + Added IRC System + Anti Cheat(sscanf, dcmd,y_ini) No.1 Admin System

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis. View Post
Good Job/ Nice Realease Cross.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planet. View Post
Good Job Dude.
Thanks alot !!! Really Thanks i ll pm both of u for something
CROSS_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[FilterScript] Cross Admin System V1.1 [updated] + Added V.I.P System(sscanf, dcmd,y_ini) No.1 Admin System CROSS_Hunter Filterscripts 8 10/09/2012 12:18 PM
[FilterScript] Cross Admin System V1.0 (sscanf, dcmd,y_ini) No.1 Admin System CROSS_Hunter Filterscripts 6 09/09/2012 01:01 PM
Is There Any Admin System With Anti Money Cheat ? [LNL]Remulis Help Archive 2 08/03/2009 10:50 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.