SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Filterscripts > Includes

Old 12/01/2018, 10:48 AM   #21
iAmir
Banned

Default Re: Rick & Morty Portal Gun script

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoussama View Post
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty' portal script. The features are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics, most of the functionalities will go over a typical user’s head. There’s also iAmir’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization- his personal philosophy draws heavily from ****** scripts, for instance. The developers understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these scripts, to realize that they’re not just executable- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty's portal script truly ARE idiots- of course, they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the advanced functionalities in iAmir’s existential catchphrase “Click On Meh -_-” which itself is a cryptic reference to Southclaws's epic Scavenge and Survive. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those gameplay mechanics making players scratching their heads in excitement as they expect SA-MP 0.3.8 to be released. What fools.. how I pity them. ��

And yes, by the way, I DO have a Rick & Morty's portal script tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid ��

Jokes aside really, fantastic work, I'm not a Rick and Morty fan myself, but I love the hair used in the presentation, ambitious script, I encourage you to add more stuff in, (like animations, deadlines....)
+REP!
daaaaamn boy xDDDD you truly made my day =)))) LOOOL
iAmir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14/01/2018, 05:39 PM   #22
ARD4L4N
Little Clucker

Default Re: Rick & Morty Portal Gun script

Cool
ARD4L4N is offline   Reply With Quote