SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Gamemode Scripts

Old 16/05/2018, 01:36 PM   #11
Battlezone
Gangsta

Default Re: Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 [Open Sourced]

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaryM4Life View Post
He didn't mean your CoD community but CoD servers, Just like what happened to rp after popular servers's gms got leaked, Hosted tab got spammed with same roleplay scripts, That's what he expects from this release.
I do not believe it's the same case, NGG's got leaked, this one got open sourced before getting leaked, thus has its official server approval and is open for public contributions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NemesisMW3 View Post
Haha, ok but let me do a small correction anyway.
1.) I came on 2014/2015
2.) I become as main owner/manager/fundraiserator(financial manager) & web developer of the community, according the Main Founder which is Aayush Kalia after its decision and this won't change never!Many old people know the truth, so you can't learn them the opposite, i mean the wrong.

Have a nice day!
Aayush resigned from his owner duties, you screwed the community twice in a row and wiped everything on 3 occasions, in addition to leaving the community on both occasions, you have no right over the community / script neither. (PS: You can use it now as it's open source but you will have to keep my name along with Chris name in /credits)
Let's not spread the drama here (I suppose every big community deals with such drama lol), keep the thread civilized.

EDIT: About your reply below; I don't want to spam the post count for stupid reasons, but again you've already given away that 'manager' status you've been given by betraying the community.

Interested in up to 500 slots hosting for $5 only? PM me

Battlezone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16/05/2018, 01:41 PM   #12
NemesisMW3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlezone View Post
Aayush resigned from his owner duties, you screwed the community twice in a row and wiped everything on 3 occasions, in addition to leaving the community in both occasions, you have no right over the community / script neither. (PS: You can use it now as it's open source but you will have to keep my name along with Chris name in /credits)
Let's not spread the drama here (I suppose every big community deals with such drama lol), keep the thread civilized.

1.) He was not an "Owner" but he was "Founder" ahhh if you know the difference between these two words!!!
2.) I don't need/want to use your "good" gamemode script, thank you so much, but you know...i have already the most popular Mw3 gamemode script, made(started by Jarnu & Insolam) developed and continued buy Pablo, so do not offer me your bugged stuff!
NemesisMW3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16/05/2018, 02:08 PM   #13
Hunud
Gangsta

Quote:
1.) He was not an "Owner" but he was "Founder" ahhh if you know the difference between these two words!!!
2.) I don't need/want to use your "good" gamemode script, thank you so much, but you know...i have already the most popular Mw3 gamemode script, made(started by Jarnu & Insolam) developed and continued buy Pablo, so do not offer me your bugged stuff!
Since your english is poor as fuck, I can imagine your coding skills.

OT: It's good, 'one' of the best COD servers.
Hunud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16/05/2018, 02:12 PM   #14
Christofski
Little Clucker

Loool quoting jarnu and insulin when even aayush tried removing them from his version of the credits, nemesis you have no right considering you blackmailed the community you betrayed for 50 dollars just so we could have our dB back which you stole and wiped funny how someone who tried to destroy a community is angry because we finally got fucked over and open sourced our version of the script, you guys still have Pablos private script and can keep it our version is now public, you can't reverse this decision by hacking, deleting or blackmailing anymore and I have no issue in proving my points in this.

ENJOY

Mw3-samp.com
Christofski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16/05/2018, 02:12 PM   #15
Logic_
High-roller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlezone View Post
I do not believe it's the same case, NGG's got leaked, this one got open sourced before getting leaked, thus has its official server approval and is open for public contributions.
You misunderstood our words, brother. You fucked the Call of Duty SA-MP scene. Now I can't wait to see other retards (definition: People who call themselves scripter just because they can script commands) to open their server and remove your credits. Karym explained my post very accurately.

Quote:
Wasn't it Insulin the thug who claimed he scripted everything which was actually by Jarnu and xF.
Old 16/05/2018, 03:33 PM   #16
Ponga
Big Clucker

Better to remove this now.
Old 16/05/2018, 04:30 PM   #17
Sledgehammer
Gangsta

I don't know much about this script or community, although I believe Open Sourcing the project was the way to go. I wish you the best of luck.
Old 16/05/2018, 08:21 PM   #18
youssef2016
Big Clucker

SQL query: Documentation

--
-- Database: `stttt`
--
DELIMITER $$--
-- Procedures
--
CREATE DEFINER = `root`@`localhost` PROCEDURE `myproc` ( ) BEGIN DECLARE c INT;

SET c =1;

WHILE c <1000 DO SELECT CONCAT( 'Loop #:', c ) ;

UPDATE clans SET cmembers = ( SELECT COUNT( * )
FROM playerbase
WHERE inclan = c )
WHERE cid = c;

COMMIT ;

SET c = c +1;

END WHILE;

END$$

MySQL said: Documentation

#1227 - Access denied; you need the SUPER privilege for this operation
Community Links
..:: Learning Scripting ::..
Searching For A Hosted Tab Buyer
youssef2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16/05/2018, 08:29 PM   #19
Battlezone
Gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaming View Post
Everything is working fine, but i tried to search for rwthread plugin but it seems like the link is down therefore can you please provide a link for that plugin(Linux version)

Thank you.
Wait for its author to reply to you in his thread or download this one that I've just uploaded (in case you're running and testing under linux) https://mega.nz/#!zFpVxC6L!v96o7IPvt...0yq2rvygg-62Cg

Quote:
Originally Posted by youssef2016 View Post
SQL query: Documentation

--
-- Database: `stttt`
--
DELIMITER $$--
-- Procedures
--
CREATE DEFINER = `root`@`localhost` PROCEDURE `myproc` ( ) BEGIN DECLARE c INT;

SET c =1;

WHILE c <1000 DO SELECT CONCAT( 'Loop #:', c ) ;

UPDATE clans SET cmembers = ( SELECT COUNT( * )
FROM playerbase
WHERE inclan = c )
WHERE cid = c;

COMMIT ;

SET c = c +1;

END WHILE;

END$$

MySQL said: Documentation

#1227 - Access denied; you need the SUPER privilege for this operation
You have to either set up the database from the root account, or get the MySQL user you're under to have SUPER privileges ( GRANT SUPER ON *.* TO [email protected] )

Interested in up to 500 slots hosting for $5 only? PM me

Battlezone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16/05/2018, 08:35 PM   #20
TroS
Little Clucker

There is problem in the plugins, when I try to compile, it says Error 100: cannot read from file a_samp and wc3 and the plugins below. But I have downoalded all the plugins. Please help me.
TroS is offline   Reply With Quote