SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP > General

Old 29/11/2019, 04:07 PM   #1
Anarchia666
Little Clucker

Default real/strict realistic roleplay or more fun?

hay, i want know your opinion what will be better; realistic like second life roleplay or more fun for example like lsrp before? what are the pros and cons this both options; this can help me to make a decision

Last edited by Anarchia666; 03/12/2019 at 11:12 PM.
Anarchia666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29/11/2019, 07:39 PM   #2
Flex
Little Clucker

Default Re: real/strict realistic roleplay or more fun?

Copy lsrp accurately not need to.

Try to call it an unusual even unique project in the English segment of this probably will never be.
Order a good advertisement and call all your friends / acquaintances to your project and play.

If you don't understand what I'm trying to wise up then write me a personal message of the forum.
Flex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29/11/2019, 07:44 PM   #3
Anarchia666
Little Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flex View Post
Copy lsrp accurately not need to.

Try to call it an unusual even unique project in the English segment of this probably will never be.
Order a good advertisement and call all your friends / acquaintances to your project and play.

If you don't understand what I'm trying to wise up then write me a personal message of the forum.

nah, i don't wanna create next lsrp copy, i mean lsrp standard before so that mean that was more freedom, you could roleplay everything, it was more fun etc it was just a game with samp universe and it wasn't very realistic, you can not roleplay it, because it's /stupid roleplay/ or something - really I don't know what I can choose, because both options have pros and cons
Old 02/12/2019, 03:09 PM   #4
Anarchia666
Little Clucker

i will give you some examples;

real/strict realistic;

- if you are in fuel station, you have to exit from the car and refill car
- you need to wait for repair, not 2-3 mins
- you want do it something, something new; not the next black, latin or typical gang, but unique - you can't because no or it's unrealistic
- you can not do it something, because could be this /not for roleplay/ or rules forbids you

more fun roleplay;

- you don't have to exit from the car, just /refill - that's all
-you wait 2-3 minutes if car is fixed
- you can do it what you want, only imagination limit you
- you can do it, why not? but It will be IC consequences

middle;
you can do it, more gameplay freedom; but you have really hard IC consequences for example; you can be terrorist, kill many many people, but you can go to jail not for 5-6h, but for days and you can not exit it or friends can help you

Last edited by Anarchia666; 03/12/2019 at 11:13 PM.
Old 02/12/2019, 04:55 PM   #5
DomagojSellug
Huge Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchia666 View Post
i will give you some examples;

real/strict realisitc;

- if you are in fuel station, you have to exit from the car and refill car
- you need to wait for repair, not 2-3 mins
- you want do it something, something new; not the next black, latin or typical gang, but unique - you can't because no or it's unrealistic
- you can not do it something, because could be this /not for roleplay/ or rules forbids you

more fun roleplay;

- you don't have to exit from the car, just /refill - that's all
-you wait 2-3 minutes if car is fixed
- you can do it what you want, only imagination limit you
- you can do it, why not? but It will be IC consequences

middle;
you can do it, more gameplay freedom; but you have really hard IC consequences for example; you can be terrorist, kill many many people, but you can go to jail not for 5-6h, but for days and you can not exit it or friends can help you
I feel like making a realistic roleplay server wouldn't go well because we already have LSRP and RCRP which are the two most famous one.

I also feel like the same would go for making a less realistic roleplay server because we got Horizon Gaming.

That being said, if you still wish to create a server, I'd suggest you to make whatever suits you more. Besides, if you create a less realistic RP server, you can always turn it into a more realistic RP server by changing a few things.

I think it's harder to get serious players if you want a realistic RP server too, because usually when a server is small, most people will go there, not give it a chance, and will decide to troll instead.

San Andreas Multiplayer server based off Counter Strike: Global Offensive.

Join us today!

DISCORD: discord.sa-go.info
SERVER IP: samp.sa-go.info
DomagojSellug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/12/2019, 06:51 PM   #6
Caleb410
Little Clucker

I personally prefer real strict Roleplay, because there's a lot of trolls on samp and it makes it no fun when players are constantly trolling

San Fierro Roleplay!
https://discord.gg/6JjmwBs
Caleb410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/12/2019, 11:32 AM   #7
Symon
Gangsta

Life is already hard, no need to add more rules with strict and realistic roleplay, imho.

I prefer "light" ones, where i don't have to roleplay even if i move my left hand.

Discord | Play Now | Website

Add your server to favourites and join our Discord.
Symon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/12/2019, 12:00 PM   #8
Sajugs
Little Clucker

Dude you can't even spell "realistic" right. You shouldn't be making a roleplay server.
Sajugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/12/2019, 03:12 PM   #9
Anarchia666
Little Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomagojSellug View Post
I feel like making a realistic roleplay server wouldn't go well because we already have LSRP and RCRP which are the two most famous one.

I also feel like the same would go for making a less realistic roleplay server because we got Horizon Gaming.

That being said, if you still wish to create a server, I'd suggest you to make whatever suits you more. Besides, if you create a less realistic RP server, you can always turn it into a more realistic RP server by changing a few things.

I think it's harder to get serious players if you want a realistic RP server too, because usually when a server is small, most people will go there, not give it a chance, and will decide to troll instead.

you think that horizon gaming is rp? for me it's not; rather gang wars, rpg with a little rp elements, there is almost no roleplay there

btw... so it's better do it lightly rp server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb410 View Post
I personally prefer real strict Roleplay, because there's a lot of trolls on samp and it makes it no fun when players are constantly trolling
a little true, but trolls are everywhere, but hmmmm... i give you examples realistic roleplay;

- you can not create some faction, because it's not realistic - it's a little stupid for me, if you want, why not? you don't have do it the same 1;1 like in real life
- you roleplay something, which could be /trolling/ for someone and you are punished

i saw that many many players wrote, quit from lsrp from this reason and they preferred more lightly server, because it was freedom, they could do it something what they can not do it now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajugs View Post
Dude you can't even spell "realistic" right. You shouldn't be making a roleplay server.

why you think that I shouldn't make roleplay server? what this has to do with /Dude you can't even spell "realistic" right. You shouldn't be making a roleplay server./ why you think that I can not spell /realistic/ right? I will hear your opinions and I will accept the criticism

Last edited by Anarchia666; 03/12/2019 at 11:14 PM.
Old 03/12/2019, 05:45 PM   #10
Sajugs
Little Clucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchia666 View Post
why you think that I shouldn't make roleplay server? what this has to do with /Dude you can't even spell "realistic" right. You shouldn't be making a roleplay server./ why you think that I can not spell /realistic/ right? I will hear your opinions and I will accept the criticism
Why? Because you literally misspelled it in three of your posts. How do you plan on running an English roleplay server and maintaining a professional standard if your English is severely incoherent?
Sajugs is offline   Reply With Quote