SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Scripting Help

Old 16/01/2020, 06:24 PM   #1
Davi52
Little Clucker

Question Textdraw and Player Textdraws order

Hey! I have problems with my textdraw orders of showing them. So first of all, I know that the showing order is that you create them, but now its complex. I have both PlayerTextDraw and normal(global)TextDraws, and I want a PlayerTextDraw to be shown in the most back position(Fading screen in back of a Login textdraw), and I cant do the same thing because I can create PlayerTextDraws only when a player connects, while the Global ones needs to be created on the Gamemode start. If i create them when the player connects, results flood, and If i create on the GameModeInit the Fading Screen for each player(for cycle from 0 to MAX PLAYERS), it wont be creating it, I tested Can somebody give me some tipps? Thank you very much!: o
Davi52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16/01/2020, 10:34 PM   #2
Pottus
High-roller

Default Re: Textdraw and Player Textdraws order

You only need one global textdraw as a fade textdraw for all players. I was well aware of this problem when creating Texture Studio so I started a side project to organize the creation of Textdraws a bit differently. Unfortunately that system is only a prototype I was going to take the time to polish it off and create a whole editor that uses the gui system it's self to work.
Pottus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17/01/2020, 07:51 AM   #3
Davi52
Little Clucker

So u mean to do a global one, for all players, and Create them on the gamemode init(for each player, included the offline ones) before all other textdraws?
Old 17/01/2020, 08:22 PM   #4
Davi52
Little Clucker

I made it how you said, and worked!!! Thanks a lot bro! +rep