SA-MP Forums

Go Back   SA-MP Forums > SA-MP Scripting and Plugins > Filterscripts > Maps

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02/01/2020, 11:43 PM   #1
AlieN_
Gangsta
 
AlieN_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 584
Reputation: 335
Default Truck and ferraris

My new map, one truck with two ferraris.
This map is a part of a long project (my vehicles to samp)
You can use like a decoration or using map mover.

Images:




More images: Click Here
Download: Click Here
Number of objects: 366
Credits: AlieN_ aka AdrianO
AlieN_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/01/2020, 02:34 AM   #2
Pottus
High-roller
 
Pottus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,891
Reputation: 1321
Default Re: Truck and ferraris

I've seen better looking vehicles in Doom that truck is so ungodly even the devil himself wouldn't have sex in it. Although those Formula 1's look pretty cool.


Last edited by Pottus; 03/01/2020 at 03:06 AM.
Pottus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/01/2020, 04:02 AM   #3
AlieN_
Gangsta
 
AlieN_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 584
Reputation: 335
Default Re: Truck and ferraris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus View Post
I've seen better looking vehicles in Doom that truck is so ungodly even the devil himself wouldn't have sex in it. Although those Formula 1's look pretty cool.


this is not as easy as it looks, pottus
I use just default objects for mapping (oldschool mapper)
I can make a 3ds model easily, or use your texture studio( it would allow me infity possibilites )but mapping with random objects and much more fun
the real challenge is trying to make something original with the game objects even though it seems impossible....
AlieN_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/01/2020, 04:06 AM   #4
Pottus
High-roller
 
Pottus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,891
Reputation: 1321
Default Re: Truck and ferraris

I know what you are trying to do man I support it because those F1's are pretty good. That truck though man you learned what not to do! That is actually the greatest achievement there is.

I will admit I do love the shitty work best because it gives me something to say. A release is either good or it's not there isn't much in between and you know you managed to get in between here which is rather impressive. It's just that your trailer and F1's are 5 star work on their own then we get to this truck where there the obscurity and sheer ugliness burns a hole in your project. But hey over all I am laughing my ass off that is worth 5 stars on its own.
Pottus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/01/2020, 04:22 AM   #5
AlieN_
Gangsta
 
AlieN_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 584
Reputation: 335
Default Re: Truck and ferraris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus View Post
I know what you are trying to do man I support it because those F1's are pretty good. That truck though man you learned what not to do! That is actually the greatest achievement there is.
Yeah, i undertans your point.
Next time, i can try improve the truck,
In moment i am working in my others vehicles (heavy vehicled and funny cars)
Other Cars: Images
AlieN_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/01/2020, 04:29 AM   #6
Pottus
High-roller
 
Pottus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,891
Reputation: 1321
Default Re: Truck and ferraris

Yeah man that is some good stuff there! Don't worry about what I say I am not trying to put you down or anything but to really succeed at SA-MP you got to be able to say to yourself "this is shit" or have someone else say "this is shit" and not take it personally. If something sucks it sucks no beating around the bush to be honest I would rather know something sucks and be told it than hear what is good. Live and die by that
Pottus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/01/2020, 04:31 AM   #7
AlieN_
Gangsta
 
AlieN_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 584
Reputation: 335
Default Re: Truck and ferraris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus View Post

I will admit I do love the shitty work best because it gives me something to say. A release is either good or it's not there isn't much in between and you know you managed to get in between here which is rather impressive. It's just that your trailer and F1's are 5 star work on their own then we get to this truck where there the obscurity and sheer ugliness burns a hole in your project. But hey over all I am laughing my ass off that is worth 5 stars on its own.

believe me, he was still much worse before
https://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=667647
Hahahaha'
AlieN_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/01/2020, 04:33 AM   #8
Pottus
High-roller
 
Pottus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,891
Reputation: 1321
Default Re: Truck and ferraris

That one looks way better.
Pottus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/01/2020, 04:34 AM   #9
AlieN_
Gangsta
 
AlieN_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 584
Reputation: 335
Default Re: Truck and ferraris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus View Post
Yeah man that is some good stuff there! Don't worry about what I say I am not trying to put you down or anything but to really succeed at SA-MP you got to be able to say to yourself "this is shit" or have someone else say "this is shit" and not take it personally. If something sucks it sucks no beating around the bush to be honest I would rather know something sucks and be told it than hear what is good. Live and die by that
yes you do good constructive criticism....I admire and respect you much ;]
AlieN_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/01/2020, 04:37 AM   #10
Pottus
High-roller
 
Pottus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 4,891
Reputation: 1321
Default Re: Truck and ferraris

One more idea you should do this so up your alley. That house also looks very similar to another I have seen.

https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...71&oe=5EA56467
Pottus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
truck help GoldenMan Scripting Help 1 22/09/2017 03:56 PM
Need help for a truck job please icko202 Scripting Help 7 07/06/2014 12:41 PM
[Ajuda] Gm Truck _.MeT4L._ PortuguÍs/Portuguese 15 10/06/2013 11:58 PM
[Ajuda] GM De Truck Lendario PortuguÍs/Portuguese 4 29/05/2013 03:21 PM
Tow Truck ScottCFR Help Archive 5 06/06/2011 06:38 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.